Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by DrummerIX »

Updated the Pointer code for the December 22, 2017 update. I have not had time to test things thoroughly, but most things seemed to look okay. Let me know if specific options still don't work.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Thank you very much for the fast update, much appreciated :)

dussy666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dussy666 »

Pointers seem to work fine now, but the game seems to crash when trying to use the Modify Shop Items.

haobiao009
Cheater
Cheater

Post by haobiao009 »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:22 pm
Updated the Pointer code for the December 22, 2017 update. I have not had time to test things thoroughly, but most things seemed to look okay. Let me know if specific options still don't work.
Thank you so much!

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 22, 2017 10:22 pm
Thank you for your work! Only thing I saw that didn't work was the item shop modifier. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but it updates the item successfully but when I attempt to buy it, the game crashes.

dussy666
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by dussy666 »

zachillios wrote:
Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:12 pm
Only thing I saw that didn't work was the item shop modifier. Not sure if I'm doing it wrong, but it updates the item successfully but when I attempt to buy it, the game crashes.
I'm having that issue as well. I'm also noticing random crashing when making an item while the "No Item Requirement" is active. It's not every time, sometimes it crashes on while making the first item, sometimes I can make many items before it crashes.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

Refer to DrummerIX update, he updated the "pointer" part only, the "script" part is not updated and cause game crash if apply the cheat, I hope DrummerIX will update the "script" part later. :)

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

I found myself enabling always get drops for enemies feature, as the PC drop rate has been noticeably nerfed and is pretty bad.

However I find it too cheap that I get every single possible item for every enemy,

Is it possible so that when the rotate option is also enabled, it only drops the item rotated so e.g. if 4 drops you get 1 drop per fight always, but its a different one rotated so item #4 would be every 4 fights instead of every fight as an example.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

chrcoluk wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 am
I found myself enabling always get drops for enemies feature, as the PC drop rate has been noticeably nerfed and is pretty bad.

However I find it too cheap that I get every single possible item for every enemy,

Is it possible so that when the rotate option is also enabled, it only drops the item rotated so e.g. if 4 drops you get 1 drop per fight always, but its a different one rotated so item #4 would be every 4 fights instead of every fight as an example.
Just delete the extra items you don't want. Everyone else likes the way it is and doesn't want it changed to that.

Drummer is there any way to get the all monster drops option working on the select enemies that it doesn't seem to work on? It seems like it's mostly the lizard and dragon type enemies. The interesting thing is when the fight ends the drop text shows up but with no drops listed and you even get the monster drop data for that monster.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

Hey DrummerIX if you would update the script part I would be greatly appreciated.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

Sorry, been kind of busy for the holidays. I will try to take a look soon.

Skybornx2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Skybornx2 »

DrummerIX its GameRunnerX2 from hi i got the save to work? please return and check it out

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

No problem DrummerIX. Have a nice christmas and a happy new year may God and Jesus bless you and your family.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

muccmaster wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 2:51 am
chrcoluk wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:43 am

Just delete the extra items you don't want. Everyone else likes the way it is and doesn't want it changed to that.

Drummer is there any way to get the all monster drops option working on the select enemies that it doesn't seem to work on? It seems like it's mostly the lizard and dragon type enemies. The interesting thing is when the fight ends the drop text shows up but with no drops listed and you even get the monster drop data for that monster.
WIth all due respect I am asking drummer not yourself, and you still keep your super cheap large flood of items by not having the rotating option selected. So I dont know why you have an issue with what I am requesting.

I dont want to be keeping a stock inventory of extra items and manually deleting them thats just stupid.

Also its the first I am aware that "everyone" agrees with you, funny enough I know people on steam that agree with my request (As well as the request to edit skills on equipment), they just chose to not register on here to ask directly, so I am speaking for them as well.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I enhanced the Get All Item Drops option to include an option to only get 1 Item Per Monster for those that don't want to get all items. It defaults to getting all items the monster has. I also think I fixed the no drops for Lizard. At least it seemed to work for me when I defeated a lizard now. To be honest, I'm not all that far into the game to test things well, but I did change up the code to get the items better. As far as crashes, I always have to turn on Kernel Mode in cheat engine for this game to work well for me, so try that if you don't have it on. The shop code worked for me even when buying the item, but I had to turn on Kernel Mode again since I turn it off for other games.

EDIT:
I take that back about the Shop Items. There was a pointer for it that needed updated and it's here in 16.1. I'm removing EDIT 16 for now, but the update for Get All Item Drops still applies to this update.