Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2

Post by Kyuubi »

SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 9:20 am
still no new complete CE table for 1.08 ? the game is cheating on me with the rank i get from quests when im trying to get it so hard so i wish for a new CT table.
Always get Z rank still works.... but if you need help otherwise clearing them I usually am willing to help people.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

DJTsurugi
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by DJTsurugi »

Kyuubi wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 12:23 pm
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
still no new complete CE table for 1.08 ? the game is cheating on me with the rank i get from quests when im trying to get it so hard so i wish for a new CT table.
Always get Z rank still works.... but if you need help otherwise clearing them I usually am willing to help people.
what method are you guys using to get past the anticheat? I've not been having any luck.

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

DJTsurugi wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 1:12 pm
Kyuubi wrote:
SSDark 2 Vegeta wrote:
what method are you guys using to get past the anticheat? I've not been having any luck.
I don't remember where I found this but go to your DB Xenoverse 2 install directory, go into bin and make a shortcut of DBXV2.exe. right click on the shortcut you just made, click properties, and add "-eac_launcher" to target without the quotes. Launch the game with the shortcut now and it'll tell you that the game launched without EAC and can't be played online, if you want to play online then launch the game normally.

SSDark 2 Vegeta
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by SSDark 2 Vegeta »

I play on a codex game version so im not bothering with steam game modding which i need to play with my friends

Kyuubi
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Kyuubi »

Nyrakav wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm
DJTsurugi wrote:
Kyuubi wrote:

I don't remember where I found this but go to your DB Xenoverse 2 install directory, go into bin and make a shortcut of DBXV2.exe. right click on the shortcut you just made, click properties, and add "-eac_launcher" to target without the quotes. Launch the game with the shortcut now and it'll tell you that the game launched without EAC and can't be played online, if you want to play online then launch the game normally.
Just run that executable as an administrator and it will start without the anti cheat

Nyrakav
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Nyrakav »

Kyuubi wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:17 pm
Nyrakav wrote:
Mon Dec 18, 2017 4:00 pm
DJTsurugi wrote:

Just run that executable as an administrator and it will start without the anti cheat
I was unaware of this, thank you.

akirachu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akirachu »

ppl that dont want to go all the way to xenoversemods site here [Link] also if you want to cheat idk if its already on this thread you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\EasyAntiCheat then look for EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll move it to a back up folder then you can cheat but only offline after that put it back and you should be able to go back online again after you did all that btw sorry for the bad grammar

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

akirachu wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:43 am
ppl that dont want to go all the way to xenoversemods site here [Link] also if you want to cheat idk if its already on this thread you go to C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\DB Xenoverse 2\EasyAntiCheat then look for EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll move it to a back up folder then you can cheat but only offline after that put it back and you should be able to go back online again after you did all that btw sorry for the bad grammar
You can upload cheat tables here

akirachu
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by akirachu »

i uploaded it right sorry i forgot dont forget to run steam in offline mode as well ^^;;;
Attachments
DBXV2.CT
(721.86 KiB) Downloaded 102 times

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

akirachu wrote:
Wed Dec 20, 2017 6:56 am
i uploaded it right sorry i forgot dont forget to run steam in offline mode as well ^^;;;
that table needs massive updates sadly, as its the same version i've got.

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

So i guess this was abandoned :(

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

Starkiller wrote:
Sun Dec 24, 2017 12:36 am
So i guess this was abandoned :(
I don't know about that. Someone just needs to figure out how to update some of the codes.

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

dont even think we can use tables tried but seems ac blocked it moved ac file stil nothing

Starkiller
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Starkiller »

evil_befall wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:58 am
dont even think we can use tables tried but seems ac blocked it moved ac file stil nothing
You can use tables i still used the currently last one and some stuff works like the perfect QQ bang thing, but most options dont so they need to be updated to work with v1.8

evil_befall
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by evil_befall »

Starkiller wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 7:04 pm
evil_befall wrote:
Mon Dec 25, 2017 10:58 am
You can use tables i still used the currently last one and some stuff works like the perfect QQ bang thing, but most options dont so they need to be updated to work with v1.8
i get a access violation error when i tried to attach cheat engine to xenoverse 2