Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Zadkielsan
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by Zadkielsan »

set forging material is broken i've lost everything.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

Anyone found a pointer to user name?
Name spoofing online would be nice for some troll builds.

Also, has anyone updated Pascal's bits?
Some stuff like shadow resolution is broken, now it changes time scale for certain things like some sounds and interaction timers.

ggma19891013
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ggma19891013 »

I am having some issue with this program. After I have upgraded one of my weapon's proficiency to 500,000, my attack power for all of my melee weapons and range weapons are maxed out (Dealing 999999 damage to everyone).

Any way to revert it? It is breaking my gameplay.

Thank you

Shikifuyin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shikifuyin »

Hello everyone,

FIrst I'd like to say great job maintaining those tables it's been very helpful to me to enjoy the game without all the insane grind,
I played too many mmorpgs too hard too long to enjoy farming anymore xD !

I noticed a while back there was some discussion about smithing texts and the key item list problem. Indeed, the method described involves setting
smithing text quantity to 2 on a non-stackable item which WILL corrupt your list obviously.
Since Item Drop Rate script or the like is not very efficient with smithing texts (doesn't work on dev revenants and abyss hanzo for me, I tasted the
farm for a little while, gave out after an hour dropping nothing from abyss hanzo ~200 kills or so) I had to find a workaround.

Sadly I don't have time to make a proper script for this as it would involve figuring out how to actually add items, which is a lot of trouble because it
would probably require dealing with inventory space allocation system ...
However here is a much better workaround, still a little tedious, but it won't corrupt your list and it can be done at any point in the game.
This only requires the last selected item script.

BACKUP YOUR SAVE IN CASE YOU MESS UP SOMETHING !!!

You need to have the recipe for any of the craftable key item, I use White Ochoko Cup.

1 - Edit your Red Kappa Shell Item, set quantity to some good amount, as we'll craft a lot of Cups.
2 - Go into key item list, Edit the White Ochoko Cup :
---> Set amount to 1 (VERY IMPORTANT), only needed the first time to override your existing stack
---> Set Rarity to purple
---> Set Item ID 1 and 2 to the recipe you need, using ExtraTable ID informations.
3 - Switch tabs back and forth to check item has properly been updated to your smithing text
4 - Exit/Re-enter Blalcksmith if needed, Tome should learn the recipe.
5 - Craft a new White Ochoko Cup (triggers key item list insertion properly)
6 - Repeat steps 2-5 for each smithing text you want ...
7 - Edit White Ochoko Cups back to your original stack size.

Note you can also generate more than one at a time skipping step 4, but I wouldn't dare to make too much at once ... don't wanna crash after
half an hour of editing right ? Still it does work and should be safe up to a few texts ...

Thanks again for all the good work guys ! Enjoy !

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

I tried using the static amrita to give back what i had lost on death, and everytime i try to adjust the value, the game restarts... seems like there is some anti-cheating going on with static variables or something... multiplier works and so does freezing ki value... I am using "what i think is the latest" (nioh-1.21.04u2)

Shikifuyin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Shikifuyin »

For all statics you need to set the values and freeze them on the main menu before loading your save, for some weird reason
those values are loaded before your actually "load" your game by hitting continue. After your game is loaded, you can unfreeze
the value and close CT ;)

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Hello there!

I've made a couple amendments in the table, it's far from finished, but in my opinion it looks cleaner now. No new functions, no fixes, but nonetheless enjoy! I would be happy to get feedback, what could/should be changed.

Code: Select all

- Rearranged the table //As I said, the table still needs adjustments.
- Updated Pascal's table to the latest available here: https://github.com/pawREP/Nioh-Cheat-Engine-Table //The previous table lacked more than 1000 lines, I don't know what was exactly missing. Nothing changed, raw code from Pascal's repository. This means that some scripts may be broken.
- "Amrita Increaser" script has been removed //It was exactly the same script as "Amrita Booster" with lower value. No need for this, you can adjust the value by yourself by editing the script or use multiplier (it's easier).
Attachments
nioh-1.21.04u3.CT
(382 KiB) Downloaded 62 times

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

Thank you Shikifuyin for the explanation about statics! I'll do it like you said should I ever need to adjust those again! :)

Also a huge thanks to AllIWantToKnow and everyone else who contributed to create this masterpiece of a table! I personally don't really enjoy very hard games like the souls and this one without cheating... I dont "god mode" cheat, although to each their own, but i multiply everything and remove death penalty... that way the game is much easier and much more enjoyable (casually)

As for improvements/suggestions... so much is already there... I would personally like for explanations of a lot of features that I don't dare touch since I have no clue what they do :P
here are a few examples where i think explanations would be nice
"gravity under static set to 0",
"boost carry weight" (by how much? is it permanant or only when script is on)
"amrita/glory increaser/booster" : again, by how much? is it like setting multiplier to 5? more?
for all movement speed/sprint, value is set at "0"... giving a range of usable values/default values
100% equip drop and 100% item drop, should we only use only one of them? (i dont want to break my save which is why i am always careful)
"item rarity mod" that one seems nice... but does that make it that every drop is highest rank? or just improved ods of getting better stuff?

you don't have to answer all of them! I just did a backup of my save and might try a few of them just to see what happens on my own :) I was simply giving example how to improve the "user friendlyness" of the CE-Tables :) a lot of my friend less tech savy are afraid of using tables because they lack information on what they actually do, what "not to do" (for example the statics that you need to edit before loading your savegame) this could easily be written in the title "Statics : Change and freeze value before loading savegame, unfreeze after load."

Just my 2 cents :) Again, THANKS everyone for the amazing tables! have a great day!

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

how exactly do i change the difficulty(unlock It) ?

Lucrass
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Lucrass »

What does the Unlock Flags (?) do? O_o

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

FireHawkX wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:07 am
Thank you Shikifuyin for the explanation about statics! I'll do it like you said should I ever need to adjust those again! :)

Also a huge thanks to AllIWantToKnow and everyone else who contributed to create this masterpiece of a table! I personally don't really enjoy very hard games like the souls and this one without cheating... I dont "god mode" cheat, although to each their own, but i multiply everything and remove death penalty... that way the game is much easier and much more enjoyable (casually)

As for improvements/suggestions... so much is already there... I would personally like for explanations of a lot of features that I don't dare touch since I have no clue what they do :P
here are a few examples where i think explanations would be nice
"gravity under static set to 0",
"boost carry weight" (by how much? is it permanant or only when script is on)
"amrita/glory increaser/booster" : again, by how much? is it like setting multiplier to 5? more?
for all movement speed/sprint, value is set at "0"... giving a range of usable values/default values
100% equip drop and 100% item drop, should we only use only one of them? (i dont want to break my save which is why i am always careful)
"item rarity mod" that one seems nice... but does that make it that every drop is highest rank? or just improved ods of getting better stuff?

you don't have to answer all of them! I just did a backup of my save and might try a few of them just to see what happens on my own :) I was simply giving example how to improve the "user friendlyness" of the CE-Tables :) a lot of my friend less tech savy are afraid of using tables because they lack information on what they actually do, what "not to do" (for example the statics that you need to edit before loading your savegame) this could easily be written in the title "Statics : Change and freeze value before loading savegame, unfreeze after load."

Just my 2 cents :) Again, THANKS everyone for the amazing tables! have a great day!
Thank you for your kind words! I'll do my best to answer your concerns.

1. I don't know what "Gravity" is. I'm not sure if it's working at all. I left untouched some pointers and statics, because they were included before I put my hands on the table and I don't feel privileged to delete someone's finds.

2. NONE of the scripts is permanent, so you can use them without a worry. This particular one boosts your max carry weight by 99999, but you can change the value to any number by editing the script (RMB -> Change script and edit the value after hash). Inb4: All booster scripts could be modified to suit your preferences.

3. Boosters give more than multipliers set to 5, but they don't work the same way as multipliers. For example, Amrita Booster default value is: 650000000000. Your Amrita would be set to 650000000000 after killing an enemy or 100 of them, it will be always 650000000000 no matter what, effect doesn't stack. Multiplier just multiplies the real Amrita reward by X times, where X is the value you set and you can set the multiplier REALLY HIGH. In my opinion, it's superior to booster. Be careful though, the max Amrita you can hold - without glitching it - is 2790000142760 (13 digits). Of course, if you exceed this number you can simply fix it by changing the Amrita statics.

4. 0 value is the default one, it's the real speed of William's sprint in the game. If you set the value to 1, it will just double the speed of it. "Set Movement Speed" doesn't seem to work.

5. You can use both of them simultaneously, no need to worry. It is indicated to do so if you want to maximize your loot. Equipment one affects only swords, helmets etc., while the Item one Elixirs, Stones and so on.

6. "Item Rarity Mod" works exactly like any other booster script. You can adjust the value by editing the script. The default one is set to 99999 and it means that you should get highest class gear (Divine and/or Ethereal) on NG+ (on your first playthrough, purple gear is the best). You can set the value even higher if you need to, 999999 is safe. Tested by myself.
LazyM wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 2:15 am
how exactly do i change the difficulty(unlock It) ?
I think that you can't change difficulty for the moment.
Lucrass wrote:
Thu Dec 14, 2017 7:03 am
What does the Unlock Flags (?) do? O_o
It was used to unlock all NG+ difficulty options. I'm not sure if it's still working, I tried to activate a trigger, but ineffectively.

emelerud1
Cheater
Cheater

Post by emelerud1 »

I've been using the "last selected equipment" script and something weird is going on. I wanted to make sure it works so I edited damage reduction to 100% and then went into a sub mission and let an enemy hit me but I got damaged like normal. Is it possible that changing the values of effects doesn't actually change them???

midir
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by midir »

I'm afraid I need help, I have no clue how to use the save decrypter. I assumed you you just drag the files to the exe and press enter. After that receive no effect, I tried to enter the code word by word by the example and press enter, still no effect. I'm not entirely sure which button actually executes the command I input. Also Nioh still tells me that my files are corrupted even after the file has been confirmed decrypted

FireHawkX
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FireHawkX »

@AllIWantToKnow wow once more thank you so much for taking the time to write all that! It is really greatly appreciated! :)

I didnt want to write too much in my first message, so I restrained myself :P here are the last few I'd love an explanation if you still don't mind :)

Boost All Item Stats (unsure what "stats" items have... is it meant for equipment? so every equipment will have 99% everything? also says require restart so unsure how I would even apply that one)
Boost All Special Bonus (what does [AOB] mean? i recall seeing that in machine language in some kind of scripts i have yet to undertsand) also what special bonus is boosted for "all" equipment? :)

About item rarity booster... i checked in the script and im guessing that the part i could edit "add [rax+000001EC],#99999"
any idea what the range is?.. i mean, if i only want a "small-ish" increase... should i put 2, 5 or 100 or 10000? :P

I gave myself 10 candles to respawn my stuff when i die... only "problem" is that my amrita x3 multiplyer is applied even when i grab my tombstone back (or summon it back with the candles)... so if i die multiple times in a row and manage to get my tomb back each time, its a multiplyer every time! hehe... i ended up with close to 50M earlier when i died 4 times on a boss! lol... well at least now im not dying anymore! :)

Again, THANKS for your assist! :)

skacikpl
Cheater
Cheater

Post by skacikpl »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Wed Dec 13, 2017 8:21 pm
Hello there!

I've made a couple amendments in the table, it's far from finished, but in my opinion it looks cleaner now. No new functions, no fixes, but nonetheless enjoy! I would be happy to get feedback, what could/should be changed.

Code: Select all

- Rearranged the table //As I said, the table still needs adjustments.
- Updated Pascal's table to the latest available here: https://github.com/pawREP/Nioh-Cheat-Engine-Table //The previous table lacked more than 1000 lines, I don't know what was exactly missing. Nothing changed, raw code from Pascal's repository. This means that some scripts may be broken.
- "Amrita Increaser" script has been removed //It was exactly the same script as "Amrita Booster" with lower value. No need for this, you can adjust the value by yourself by editing the script or use multiplier (it's easier).
Pascal's stuff is outdated, some of the functions don't work on current version of the game.