Dark Souls 3

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
autismo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Dark Souls 3

Post by autismo »

Is there any way to unlock more rebirths at Rosaria? I remember doing it a long time ago but I can't remember how. I'd like to change my character up for the DLC but don't want to play through the entire game again just for 5 appearance / stat changes.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Rstan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rstan »

CodeSidon
Thank you very much!

Rstan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rstan »

autismo If I'm not mistaken it is done by "World flags" section and then Misc

igromanru
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by igromanru »

Can someone confirm the DLC ID's list from CodeSidon?

mnm
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mnm »

tks terenceyao!

HMush
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HMush »

Jones wrote:
Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:30 pm
HMush wrote:
Sun Mar 12, 2017 2:53 pm
Going to assume there's still no in-depth weapon moveset editing for DS3?
There is not and never will be. Dark Souls 3 is built on top of the Dark Souls 1 engine. Movesets are stored as a weapon type byte, a strong attack byte, and new for dark souls 3, a weapon art byte. The best you could really do is change the moveset in the weapon type byte which would modify the weak/rolling/running attacks for the entire weapon class.

Storing each attack of a moveset as its own 4-byte ID is unique to Dark Souls 2.
Oh, that's a shame. Thanks for the info...

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

Phokz's table is still broken Speed modifier doesn't work it defaults to 0 every time it's changed. Unlimited consumables doesn't work despite the value being 1 and frozen. Also Param patcher doesn't work it just doesn't open. The one fix linked last page isn't a good fix either aldrich bullets don't work and the stalk dung pie aoe doesn't kill mobs just people. Probably more things currently broken I haven't tested everything.

Odium
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Odium »

igromanru wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 2:53 pm
Can someone confirm the DLC ID's list from CodeSidon?
I can confirm it works. I gave myself the Desert Sorceress set, and I have the best breasts ever.

terenceyao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terenceyao »

MateySwag wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
Phokz's table is still broken Speed modifier doesn't work it defaults to 0 every time it's changed. Unlimited consumables doesn't work despite the value being 1 and frozen. Also Param patcher doesn't work it just doesn't open. The one fix linked last page isn't a good fix either aldrich bullets don't work and the stalk dung pie aoe doesn't kill mobs just people. Probably more things currently broken I haven't tested everything.
I never used bullets cheat before, so I don't know how to fix that. Sorry bro... =/
But I already fixed Speed modifier, Unlimited consumables, and Param Patch Initializer.

It seems Phokz never comes back, because his account has been deleted on CE forum. =(
We need more professionals to maintain this table.

MateySwag
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by MateySwag »

terenceyao wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 2:55 am
MateySwag wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 6:44 pm
I never used bullets cheat before, so I don't know how to fix that. Sorry bro... =/
But I already fixed Speed modifier, Unlimited consumables, and Param Patch Initializer.

It seems Phokz never comes back, because his account has been deleted on CE forum. =(
We need more professionals to maintain this table.
No I downloaded the table you put up and speed (debug) is broken unlimited consumables is broken still stalk dung aoe can't kill enemies it can only kill npc's. I also cannot get the tp self to backstab it teleports but it doesn't backstab very weird.

Never mind I must have not seen the second one you put up that's the one I had.

rmz140
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by rmz140 »

So uhh...I was a little out of touch with the whole CE scene and when I go back to check, their tables are gone from the website. I also see a lot of people looking for phonkz latest table?

This is the one I have and from what I'm understanding, it's not going to work anymore with the 1.11 patch/new dlc coming up? It's really the bullet and effects editing I really worry about not working.

terenceyao
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by terenceyao »

rmz140 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am
So uhh...I was a little out of touch with the whole CE scene and when I go back to check, their tables are gone from the website. I also see a lot of people looking for phonkz latest table?

This is the one I have and from what I'm understanding, it's not going to work anymore with the 1.11 patch/new dlc coming up? It's really the bullet and effects editing I really worry about not working.
The table that I uploaded is already the latest one. And I already fixed some cheats.
If you guys want to maintain the table, please use this one:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=205&sid=fd54df8d051 ... 6&start=42

autismo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by autismo »

Rstan wrote:
Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:01 am
autismo If I'm not mistaken it is done by "World flags" section and then Misc
Thanks, it worked

Can anyone do a quick guide on adding DLC items?

Rstan
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rstan »

autismo
Open cheat engine -> helpers -> item swap -> drop something(anything will work)-> copy and paste id from last pages (one at the time) and then pick up

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

rmz140 wrote:
Mon Mar 27, 2017 4:12 am

Why not upload it here ? the mega link could disappear (a month/two etc. later)