Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by Domar »

Thank you very much for your hard work, you've made a splendid table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

jayisblack wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:22 am
Is there an option to increase max CP? If not, is it possible to add?
I managed to change the CP using the character editor.

gahqm
Cheater
Cheater

Post by gahqm »

jayisblack wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:22 am
Is there an option to increase max CP? If not, is it possible to add?
It is already in the table, "Script"->"Options Made By TheByteSize"->"Editor/Viewer"->"Character Edit", the "?" after SP is for CP, It is work for modify to 99 :D

yolinka123
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by yolinka123 »

Could someone explain to me how to turn on individual battle trophies using this table? I have roughly 80% completion for everyone using the trophy check 1/2 (which simply requires you to be in battle and perform the related action once, usually). This table has been immensely useful.

However there are some that are pains, and I need this function but can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to respond tot eh specific character/trophy I'm hovering over.

Would a kind soul please give me a handholding example of the steps to activate it,lead it to it, and turn it on? Let's use Faize BT #98 defeat own shadow, which appears as a ???, and will be impossible afaik w/o a new game.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

yolinka123 wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:23 am
Could someone explain to me how to turn on individual battle trophies using this table? I have roughly 80% completion for everyone using the trophy check 1/2 (which simply requires you to be in battle and perform the related action once, usually). This table has been immensely useful.

However there are some that are pains, and I need this function but can't figure it out. It doesn't seem to respond tot eh specific character/trophy I'm hovering over.

Would a kind soul please give me a handholding example of the steps to activate it,lead it to it, and turn it on? Let's use Faize BT #98 defeat own shadow, which appears as a ???, and will be impossible afaik w/o a new game.
Activate the Battle Trophy option under the Pointers section. There is a Selected Character option. Change it to Faize. There is a BT Number option. Change it to 98. Hit the Turn On Battle Trophy Selected option. It should turn it on. Change the options for the next one you want and repeat as necessary.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 1:26 pm
yolinka123 wrote:

Activate the Battle Trophy option under the Pointers section. There is a Selected Character option. Change it to Faize. There is a BT Number option. Change it to 98. Hit the Turn On Battle Trophy Selected option. It should turn it on. Change the options for the next one you want and repeat as necessary.
Hey DrummerIX, how are you? Hope you doing fine, can you help me how to use this specific damage modifier script can be selected? Always that I click on the above of the specific damage modifier that one with god mode and all why can't I select it and mark with a X right away? BTW I'm using Kaldaien's mod maybe this is causing the conflict, anyway thanks for this table I've been able in rare cases used that one to make 555 of damage.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Rogus wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:56 pm
DrummerIX wrote:
yolinka123 wrote:

Hey DrummerIX, how are you? Hope you doing fine, can you help me how to use this specific damage modifier script can be selected? Always that I click on the above of the specific damage modifier that one with god mode and all why can't I select it and mark with a X right away? BTW I'm using Kaldaien's mod maybe this is causing the conflict, anyway thanks for this table I've been able in rare cases used that one to make 555 of damage.
You may have to get into one battle before you can select it from starting new game, but it works for me last time I tried. There may be a conflict if you are using a mod as I don't have any for this game.

Rogus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Rogus »

DrummerIX wrote:
Fri Dec 08, 2017 3:59 pm
Rogus wrote:
DrummerIX wrote:

You may have to get into one battle before you can select it from starting new game, but it works for me last time I tried. There may be a conflict if you are using a mod as I don't have any for this game.
Well I can remove it since it only helps in playing in fullscreen without always changing back and over all the time through settings and use my 1366x768 monitor, will see it right now.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Rogus wrote:

Well I can remove it since it only helps in playing in fullscreen without always changing back and over all the time through settings and use my 1366x768 monitor, will see it right now.
Kaldaien's mod should not be an issue. I'm using it myself and i can use that option perfectly fine

miwagre
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by miwagre »

I have an issue with the table. I was able to give edge all his special skills but the table wont give me the option to give the other characters there special skills. even after I check off the pointer for that specific character it still only shows edges special skills

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

Is it a known issue when you alt tab out to activate the table it causes the game to crash? Basicly when ever I alt tab out pand activate the exp modifiers or the no items needed or used in the crafting seconds. After a while the game will crash. Is there a way around this.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

totalabyss wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 2:14 am
Is it a known issue when you alt tab out to activate the table it causes the game to crash? Basicly when ever I alt tab out pand activate the exp modifiers or the no items needed or used in the crafting seconds. After a while the game will crash. Is there a way around this.
I would make sure Kernel Mode is turned on if you experience crashes. It's in the first post.

AuraMix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AuraMix »

Not sure if it was my fault but when I beaten the game, and defeat the Undying Dragon, I accidentally had Monster Always Drop code on. So when I defeated the Undying Dragon, I didn't get the Darkness Ring.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

AuraMix wrote:
Sat Dec 09, 2017 4:41 am
Not sure if it was my fault but when I beaten the game, and defeat the Undying Dragon, I accidentally had Monster Always Drop code on. So when I defeated the Undying Dragon, I didn't get the Darkness Ring.
Yeah bosses and some enemies will drop nothing if you have the always drop code on.

AuraMix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by AuraMix »

Is there any way to get this fix or do I have to redo the whole game again?