Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
jesjames79
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by jesjames79 »

Wow just wow DrummerIX you mastered this one on the update thanks man!!!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

Awesome job Drummer. Can't wait to get to play this game as soon as I have it installed.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Thanks everyone! I enjoy figuring things out with cheat tables. Enjoy the table!

jayisblack
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jayisblack »

Is there an option to increase max CP? If not, is it possible to add?

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

Is it possible to have infinite charges for the rings? For some reason, the Thunder Ring you get on the third planet is SUPPOSED to come with two charges already but when i got it, it had none. Same for the fire ring on the second planet

Xxeiement
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xxeiement »

Is it possible to be able edit items in the inventory? Im confused on how the shop item works as well can someone give a quick explanation on how to use it

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

ashuraman wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:27 am
Is it possible to have infinite charges for the rings? For some reason, the Thunder Ring you get on the third planet is SUPPOSED to come with two charges already but when i got it, it had none. Same for the fire ring on the second planet
What I would do is use the new Always Drop All Items option and give the extra item a Disintegration Stone. Give a character the Charge ability if you don't know it using the Character Editor and you should be able to recover. Having certain options on when you get the thunder ring causes this issue. Fire ring starts out that way regardless. The lady in town charges it.

I don't think I'm working on much as for the moment.

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

Xxeiement wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:44 am
Is it possible to be able edit items in the inventory? Im confused on how the shop item works as well can someone give a quick explanation on how to use it
You cannot edit inventory directly because the game uses a unique system for inventory.

Shop works by going into the shop interface and purchasing one item with the option enabled. Then you can change the Item ID Start item in Cheat Engine and hit the Update Shop option. It will populate items starting with the one you selected. Back out of the shop but not all the way and go back in to see the update.

You can also use the Always Drop All Items option to set an Extra item to receive after battle. You choose the item and make sure Use Extra Item is set to on and fight a battle. It drops the item and turns the option off.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 2:03 am
ashuraman wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 1:27 am
What I would do is use the new Always Drop All Items option and give the extra item a Disintegration Stone. Give a character the Charge ability if you don't know it using the Character Editor and you should be able to recover. Having certain options on when you get the thunder ring causes this issue. Fire ring starts out that way regardless. The lady in town charges it.

I don't think I'm working on much as for the moment.
Fortunately i had a save before getting the ring. I think it's the infinite item out of battle code that causes it

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

Is there any fix for the crashing that happens if you have exp multiplier enabled and open a chest or harvest?

DrummerIX
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by DrummerIX »

muccmaster wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
Is there any fix for the crashing that happens if you have exp multiplier enabled and open a chest or harvest?
Enable Kernel Mode in Cheat Engine. It's in the first post.

muccmaster
Cheater
Cheater

Post by muccmaster »

DrummerIX wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:19 am
muccmaster wrote:
Wed Dec 06, 2017 3:02 am
Enable Kernel Mode in Cheat Engine. It's in the first post.
Ah, thank you.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

excellent work, glad you figured out Beat EXP, thanks guys.

If you want, post a paypal link and I will send you something for your time spent on this. :)

TheSentinals
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheSentinals »

@DrummerIX I found a mistake in your Symbol table. Lightning Blast and down are all off by 1 and there is no Symbolic Weapon. Special Skills is also the same with Rising Blade going "somewhere" (I dont know how to use Cheat Engine properly) and Scintillant Stream does not exist.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

My only final hope is somehow you can allow it to be done so we can edit skills on equipment, so I can ditch all these hit +2 and atk +2 stuff.