Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning... Ill PAY for a table!!

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
allex1990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning... Ill PAY for a table!!

Post by allex1990 »

hello to everybody here! I'm kind of new to CE but I'm using it for some time now and I have managed to hack few games. Recently I felt in love with this one - Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and no matter how hard I have been trying to create or find a decent cheat I couldn't. I'm pretty much desperate to make this game work the way I want it to work. it keeps me awake days and nights and I just cant understand the mechanism that operates this game...

if there is someone willing to create a cheat to this game which can get all unique items (weapons, accessories and armor), change choosen patron god during dame, and make the whole map revealed I will be forever thankful.. honestly guys I'm even willing to pay no matter what just to be able to have a cheat like this, that's how desperate I am about this game!

now I don't want to sound rude here, but I have watched many videos on youtube about how to cheat but it just doesn't work for me... I know some of you are "pro" at CE and I think this is the only place where I can find help.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning... Ill PAY for a table!!

Post by eTheBlack »

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

eTheBlack wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 9:33 am
viewforum.php?f=2
I wanted to move it but stupid Google browser on my cellphone wouldn't let me for some effed up reason. Moved it now that i am on PC

allex1990
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by allex1990 »

wait pls... I cant download, it redirects me to the same page but with no file on it! :(((

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

allex1990 wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 11:26 am
wait pls... I cant download, it redirects me to the same page but with no file on it! :(((
If you're talking about the link eTheBlack posted. He posted the link to the PROPER SECTION you should have posted this topic in, he hasn't posted any download.