Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by DrummerIX »

lycanbryan wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:34 am
lycanbryan wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 am
i think i messed up
i cant buy, sell, pick up. Fresh Sage and Basil.
Any Ideas how to go about this?
I would try pressing back button when viewing the item to discard some with cheat table off.
back button? i can't see them in inventory. they don't appear on selling on shop either.
Oh, I'm not sure then. Not sure what happened to your file.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

totalabyss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by totalabyss »

They need to remake star ocean 2.

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

totalabyss wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:19 am
Uh ok? I don't see what that has to do with the topic at hand though.

tontsa00
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by tontsa00 »

Using "Monster Drop" option crashes game, so that doesn't work atm

NukeZen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NukeZen »

tontsa00 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:47 pm
Using "Monster Drop" option crashes game, so that doesn't work atm
IFireflyl wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:00 am
danver wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 am
OK my game keeps crashing every time i use the exp multiplier any advice on what to do?
Did you check "Query memory region routines" in the Extra section of Cheat Engine's settings?

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

totalabyss wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:19 am
They already did, the it first came out on PS1 but got a remake and re-release for PSP, Star Ocean 1 did too, there's new features, updated graphics, and Welch got retroactively added to the storyline(and became a recruitable party member) I'm still sad that you can't recruit Ashton and Opera at the same time without cheats though.

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

I did a few minor updates today.

Is there any other code that you all would find useful right now. I know someone requested no random battles, but I haven't figured out how to make those kind of codes yet. I do have a one hit kill option that lets you speed through the battles.

Things seem pretty quiet in the post today. Is most things needed accounted for?

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

Is it possible to have damage modifier where you can edit the amount of damage inflicted rather than multiplier? It will help for trophy collection. Also I'm still hoping for amount of x character used pointers too..but I don't know whether it's possible or not.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:06 am

Is there any other code that you all would find useful right now. I know someone requested no random battles, but I haven't figured out how to make those kind of codes yet. I do have a one hit kill option that lets you speed through the battles.

Things seem pretty quiet in the post today. Is most things needed accounted for?
I think Pointers to Battle Trophies would make most people's lives easier towards endgame or those god-awful ones that if you don't do a million little things right or hit the enemy the right way you just wasted an entire game's worth of work to get One.Freaking.Trophy!! Sorry, back on the 360 during postgame these things royally pissed me off.

I also realize that this is no small undertaking since there 100 for each character.

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:41 am
lycanbryan wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:32 am
DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:34 am

I would try pressing back button when viewing the item to discard some with cheat table off.
back button? i can't see them in inventory. they don't appear on selling on shop either.
Oh, I'm not sure then. Not sure what happened to your file.
I guess I don't have a choice but to restart from an earlier save. Fortunately there's one around 2 hrs back.

Update:
When for some reason you were able to buy more items even if you already have 20, do not sell in shop.
Discard one by one.

BTW is it possible in CE to change the field character? I don't even care if I can't sprint.
Last edited by lycanbryan on Sun Dec 03, 2017 3:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

junhaoxim
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by junhaoxim »

Is it possible to make a cheat for the disintegration rings by making them having max charges?

This will be much appreciated.

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

I dont care for things like god mode and exp multipliers. Yes I want to play the game not be a god.

What I am interested in is using cheat engine to fix the flaws in the game.

So e.g. removing duff skill no equipment like def +2.

Can your table do this, and if no can you try to work on it?

In a perfect world the table would auto remove all silly things like def +2 from monster crystals and equipment. But dont remove proper negative skills like halve MP etc.

Thanks

chrcoluk
Cheater
Cheater

Post by chrcoluk »

Ok when I hit enable, an error sound alerts and the box wont actually enable.

--edit--

Updated cheat engine to 6.7 and now it works, so was due to old version of cheat engine.

So here is my feedback/requests.

Is a nice variety of stuff already added which I appreciate, most are not for me, but I like the no enemy rush option although I consider it overpowered.

So for me here is my request list.

1 - Add an item ability editor or remove all dummy abilities automatically such as def +2 and atk +2, keep negative abilities intact tho such as halve MP.
2 - Instead of just completely disabling rush mode I would like any or even both of the following.
(a) prevent enemy critical hits from destroying bonus board
(b) reduce enemy rush charge speed to 10% of stock game value as it charges way too fast especially on chaos where enemies are almost in perm rush status.
3 - Add an option to toggle learnt battle trophies, I wish to learn most trophies normally, but I also wish to avoid farming certain ones which are completely ridiculous, auto learning them 'all' is just too cheap. So ideally each one with its own toggle.

Balister
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Balister »

When i enabled God Mode the game crashed, anyone can help me?

Man
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Man »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 1:06 am

I think one hit kill would be a great option. No random battles sound great as well, but it would probably require you to turn off all enemy A.I. which can potentially break the game (If the game is designed in a way to trigger certain cutscenes). Thanks again for the great trainer.