Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
HahaOmgUDied
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by HahaOmgUDied »

afraidless wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 am
HahaOmgUDied wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 pm
Every time I try to use the item editor the game crashes. I can edit orcs all day log but for whatever reason items cause a crash. I have the Windows Store version not the Steam version because whatever changes I make on the PC version carry over to my Xbox. Any ideas why it keeps crashing?
windows store has integrated anti-cheat that messes with cheat engine :|
Is there anyway around this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Coconut
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Coconut »

You added traits instead of replacing existing ones? Do you mind telling me how you did that? I have tried and if it doesn't crash, it resets

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

HahaOmgUDied wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 7:06 pm
afraidless wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 9:06 am
HahaOmgUDied wrote:
Wed Nov 29, 2017 9:39 pm
Every time I try to use the item editor the game crashes. I can edit orcs all day log but for whatever reason items cause a crash. I have the Windows Store version not the Steam version because whatever changes I make on the PC version carry over to my Xbox. Any ideas why it keeps crashing?
windows store has integrated anti-cheat that messes with cheat engine :|
Is there anyway around this?
not that I know of. it's only windows store related for now though, so I guess avoid using windows store in the future :cry:

Him09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Him09 »

Uruk pointer is not working after the slaughter tribe update.
Everything else is working (I haven't tried much but item pointer is working and I have tried and tested it).
When I click Uruk pointer, nothing actually happens, neither game crashes. Just uruk pointer is highlights and that's it.
There is no cross mark in uruk pointer and no further list in uruk pointer opens as it opens in item pointer. Any help?

JebuNagazi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by JebuNagazi »

Him09 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 9:10 am
Everything else is working (I haven't tried much but item pointer is working and I have tried and tested it).
When I click Uruk pointer, nothing actually happens, neither game crashes. Just uruk pointer is highlights and that's it.
There is no cross mark in uruk pointer and no further list in uruk pointer opens as it opens in item pointer. Any help?
Yeah i seem to have the same problem here...

Everything works exept Uruk Pointer & Force Uruk Class!

Draco856
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Draco856 »

What is the picker for Damaged by Executions?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

JebuNagazi wrote:
Mon Dec 04, 2017 12:24 pm
Him09 wrote:

For the steam version I don't have any issues. Can't help with other versions.

DrWolfman
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by DrWolfman »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm
JebuNagazi wrote:
Him09 wrote:

seikur0, I can confirm it works on the steam version as of 4am EST this morning (prior to the pit fights update). I had set the uruk spawn preferences to Legendary (to farm Legendary set gear pieces) and later only "the Machine" role (to farm a new one after my last one disappeared), and the table worked perfectly. Minas Morgul was terrifying, but fun :D I was also able to edit stats of individual orcs and switch out a few weapon preferences (mostly to regen health/might and apply the desired kind of damage on stealth attacks).

Draco856 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 12:07 pm
What is the picker for Damaged by Executions?
It's "picker_combat_immune" "picker_combat_vulnerable" in the section for damage weaknesses/vulnerabilities. Not that you need any others, but the "Unstable" picker ability which sounds like a bad trait is "Enraged by Everything" (a tank specific trait).

Giodude556
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Giodude556 »

Hello!

Thank you very much for this table, im loving it! I could use some help from people here tho. I got a buff orc which i want to amke it look real badass as a fighter. Hes a marauder so I was thinking about that full golden armor from the marauder trailer. Only think thats close to gold is regal armor which isnt the one im looking for! And if its not possible to give him this armor, any suggestions on armor combinations which look badass?

Thanks in advance!

SailingPlane
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SailingPlane »

If it's any consolation, using the windows store version I can 100% promise (because it's what I'm using) that you can cheat the myrian value to any number you want and the game anti-cheat system doesn't catch it and won't crash. I've changed it up and down from 1-9999999 and nothing crashes or breaks and it still saves the value.

Him09
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Him09 »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Dec 05, 2017 5:21 pm
JebuNagazi wrote:
Him09 wrote:

I am using Codex game, downloaded slaughter tribe update from cs.rin.ru and used Voksi's crack from revolt and I use steam to play the game and acess online features too. Now I really don't know which version I have, whether I have steam version or not. I can use the uruk pointer on initial game release from Codex and using Voksi's crack but after updating for slaughter tribe it does not work.

I have reverted back to previous game (the version I have before slaughter update, IDK which one it is) and now able to use uruk pointer but please make it available after update too or suggest me if I am doing something wrong.

I can post links to the files I am using for crack and update if you say but please help me!

Bjorgz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Bjorgz »

What is very high potential mean in spawn uruk table, i try but it in uruk pros or cons is like same when not use it

PREDATORXV
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by PREDATORXV »

Does anyone know which picker ability is the graug call?

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Bjorgz wrote:
Thu Dec 07, 2017 12:55 pm
What is very high potential mean in spawn uruk table, i try but it in uruk pros or cons is like same when not use it
Honestly? Nobody quite knows yet for sure.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

Wasn't there an imgur album with all Uruk sets listed? Does anyone still have that link?