Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by KS212 »

Nah, sounds about right for Steam. I'm just more surprised there is more than one actual version of this game... Such a thing is quite rare nowadays as most anyone with half a mind would build ONE version w/ full global multibyte support for all languages and be done with it...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

PhoenixFlare
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PhoenixFlare »

LCHLH wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:36 am
PhoenixFlare wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:31 am
I can confirm at least that LCHLH's R10 Last Item Selected script works for me, so I guess that means our version's the same (are your stat pointers and statics shifted by 1000 as well from dec1337's?), and I live in SEA.
Wait, Last Item works but Last Equipment doesn't? and yes, values were shifted by 1000, though I used another person's table to check those. Also, those scripts are SenorPlebian's, I just update/share them since I still play the game; sadly I can't help anyone with a "different" exe version...

(what's SEA? S-E Asia?)
I actually haven't tested Last Selected Equipment; I normally use Last Selected Item so that I can edit consumables/items too. I'll give it a try some time and re-edit this reply.

I posted a table earlier by modifying dec1337 first updated table and shifting the offset by an additional 1000. Not sure if that was the table you used.

And yes, SEA is Southeast Asia. Now that I think about it, for what it's worth, most (if not all) of my Koei Tecmo games have been from the EU release (if I remember them correctly). However, there hasn't been any issue using tables from versions I presume are not from the EU release except for this game.

EDIT: Last Selected Equipment works too with the R10 version of your script!
Last edited by PhoenixFlare on Sat Dec 02, 2017 4:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

SenorPlebian fixed his Last Equip Selected code a page back, all's good now.

jirobaye
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jirobaye »

soooo what is the latest table ?

kelvin0502
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kelvin0502 »

which one is the latest version for steam....?

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

jirobaye wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 am
kelvin0502 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:36 pm
Go get CoffeeKitty's table on page 43 named niohK.CT. It works with mine legit Steam version (EU region) perfectly. The scripts that are still broken have an appropriate note. If it won't work, you should try Nioh_R10_v1.21.03.CT posted by LCHLH. In my case it doesn't work, addresses are different.

zypher159
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zypher159 »

Im glad coffeekitty's table works for me. I am in the US on steam, nothing else does at this point. So strange that each region has different addresses.

zypher159
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zypher159 »

That being said I would love to see the item rarity mod fixed, as it is my favorite thus far. But im not complaining, I dont have the knowledge or skill to do so myself.

CIKOMELANTIK
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CIKOMELANTIK »

i've never used item rarity mod but why not change the rarity itself?

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

zypher159 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:30 pm
That being said I would love to see the item rarity mod fixed, as it is my favorite thus far. But im not complaining, I dont have the knowledge or skill to do so myself.
Just drop an FF FF Luck stat on one of your accessories. Add an FF FF Equipment Droprate too if you want loot fountains.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

I used the Item Rarity mod religiously for a while until I worked out that the Item Editor effectively moots basically EVERYTHING loot wise...

The fact that the game has a built in 'cheat detector' for items actually works greatly in our favor too. Just create any item with Ethereal rarity, make the item 'illegal' and reload, boom, its now a legit drop as if it properly dropped... but with the bonus of being exactly what you wanted.

LazyM
Cheater
Cheater

Post by LazyM »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 6:58 am
I used the Item Rarity mod religiously for a while until I worked out that the Item Editor effectively moots basically EVERYTHING loot wise...

The fact that the game has a built in 'cheat detector' for items actually works greatly in our favor too. Just create any item with Ethereal rarity, make the item 'illegal' and reload, boom, its now a legit drop as if it properly dropped... but with the bonus of being exactly what you wanted.
How did you do the item editor thing?
I have been trying to get a weapon to be another or even create a weapon but no success at all and i followed what somebody has mention before here(i think its on page 39)

kelvin0502
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by kelvin0502 »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 6:31 pm
jirobaye wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:43 am
kelvin0502 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:36 pm
Go get CoffeeKitty's table on page 43 named niohK.CT. It works with mine legit Steam version (EU region) perfectly. The scripts that are still broken have an appropriate note. If it won't work, you should try Nioh_R10_v1.21.03.CT posted by LCHLH. In my case it doesn't work, addresses are different.
Thank you for your information. I tried both niohK.CT and Nioh_R10_v1.21.03.CT posted by LCHLH. niohK.CT work for my legit Steam version. Nioh_R10_v1.21.03.CT not work for me.

rick66428
Cheater
Cheater

Post by rick66428 »

LCHLH wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 am
zypher159 wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 11:30 pm
Just drop an FF FF Luck stat on one of your accessories. Add an FF FF Equipment Droprate too if you want loot fountains.
I have it on 2 accessories and the helmet plus the boosted stats cheat and I am still not seeing fountains lol :D . Do I need it on all 7 pieces? :shock:

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

rick66428 wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 2:00 pm
LCHLH wrote:
Sun Dec 03, 2017 4:50 am
I have it on 2 accessories and the helmet plus the boosted stats cheat and I am still not seeing fountains lol :D . Do I need it on all 7 pieces? :shock:
[Link], but, maybe my definition of a loot fountain is different than yours.