Star Ocean The Last Hope

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Star Ocean The Last Hope

Post by timechaos69 »

hmm that is weird! im using inf items but havnt run into problems with 0 charges..its gotta be something though!

edit: alos i think you can charge them by electric thingies that spark everyhwere? or any panel youve used one on just reexamine it/...cant remember from 360 version

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Exeter
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Exeter »

IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 pm
Just an FYI, I found a minor issue that one of these scripts will cause with the game.

This is when you get to the:
Spoiler
Cardianon Mothership
I had the table up for a while. When you get the Thunder Ring something is causing it to start with 0 charges. I restarted the game without starting CE and the Thunder Ring started with 2 charges like it should. Starting with 0 charges will cause you to not be able to advance in the game, so do not save after getting the Thunder Ring until you use it for the first time.
I remember something like this happening on the XBOX360 version too. Very annoying. Actually had to start over because it literally screwed up my game lol.

Domar
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Domar »

Hi There, using the 9.1 table, Infinite MP Script crashes the game when battle starts and Monster Drop quantity script does so when at the end of battle(I suppose when a drop is supposed to occur, I've gone through battles with no drops fine with it on), Love the quantity of item received script though, it works wonders.

Edit: There's two scripts that I'd really love to see, Battle Board editor and 100% Item Drop Rate

timechaos69
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by timechaos69 »

he already has battleboard editor. its in the update before the last one

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

timechaos69 wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:58 pm
hmm that is weird! im using inf items but havnt run into problems with 0 charges..its gotta be something though!

edit: alos i think you can charge them by electric thingies that spark everyhwere? or any panel youve used one on just reexamine it/...cant remember from 360 version
There wasn't an issue with charges if I activated cheats after I already had the ring. It only had issues with charges if I had the cheats activated when I opened the chest to get the ring. If the table could be updated with infinite ring charge then this would be a non-issue. Otherwise I need to do some checking to see which cheat or cheats caused the charge to be set to 0 when picking up the ring for the first time.

And there is no way to charge the ring before using the ring once. Once you've used it on the control panel for the first time then you can recharge it at the control panel. The problem was I couldn't use it on the control panel for the first time, so I couldn't advance.

EDIT: I confirmed the issue. The Thunder Ring will have 0 charge (meaning you cannot advance in the story) if "No Item Requirement When Item Crafting" is activated at the time you open the treasure chest to obtain the Thunder Ring.

This was tested using the EDIT 9 file.
Last edited by IFireflyl on Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

OK my game keeps crashing every time i use the exp multiplier any advice on what to do?

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

danver wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 1:55 am
OK my game keeps crashing every time i use the exp multiplier any advice on what to do?
Did you check "Query memory region routines" in the Extra section of Cheat Engine's settings?

danver
Cheater
Cheater

Post by danver »

sorry still kinda new to cheat engine, and didnt know i had to do that

IFireflyl
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by IFireflyl »

danver wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 2:02 am
sorry still kinda new to cheat engine, and didnt know i had to do that
No worries. I've used a lot of CE tables and this is the only game I've ever had to do this for.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

nvm

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

i think i messed up
i cant buy, sell, pick up. Fresh Sage and Basil.
Any Ideas how to go about this?

DrummerIX
ViP
ViP

Post by DrummerIX »

lycanbryan wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 am
i think i messed up
I would try pressing back button when viewing the item to discard some with cheat table off.

btmarcher
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by btmarcher »

IFireflyl wrote:
Fri Dec 01, 2017 11:18 pm
Just an FYI, I found a minor issue that one of these scripts will cause with the game.

This is when you get to the:
Spoiler
Cardianon Mothership
I had the table up for a while. When you get the Thunder Ring something is causing it to start with 0 charges. I restarted the game without starting CE and the Thunder Ring started with 2 charges like it should. Starting with 0 charges will cause you to not be able to advance in the game, so do not save after getting the Thunder Ring until you use it for the first time.
I had the same problem with the Fire Ring (since you can charge it right there it's no big deal). Except I had on the 'found item multiplier' and wound up with 2 rings. There was also the issue with another key item:
Spoiler
the shining stones in the Lemuris tower would all be used if you had the 'found item multiplier' on when using the stones
If I had to GUESS, I would say any scripts affecting items, either when it comes to using or finding, will 'break' certain key items, either by not giving you any charges, like the rings, or by removing all of them when you use one (see spoiler). Not all of the items are removed after you turn in a key item for a quest either. Haven't gotten far enough to see if it's a problem down the road.

When/If there's an Inventory Modifier added to the table the extra items can be dealt with. I know in the meantime that Drummer added the ability to give characters skills so the ring issue could be avoided so long as you use the Shop Editor too.
Spoiler
There's a skill Lymle gets that allows you to charge the rings on the fly with Disintegration Stones.

lycanbryan
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lycanbryan »

DrummerIX wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:34 am
lycanbryan wrote:
Sat Dec 02, 2017 3:23 am
i think i messed up
I would try pressing back button when viewing the item to discard some with cheat table off.
back button? i can't see them in inventory. they don't appear on selling on shop either.