Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by fgump »

Loving the progress everyone! Using people's saves will be fun, especially if you're in NG++ already and just want to test out different builds.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

fivesixtysix wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:53 am
Monkfishy wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:57 am
fivesixtysix wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:38 am
Anyone happens to know the ideal armor special effects set up for the current patch? It's changed a lot since the last DLC came out and I'm not sure what the conflicts are atm.
Depends entirely on your build I suppose. You could try looking up some Youtube build guides to get a general idea of what Armour Effects are desirable for most builds and what conflicts. The general idea for conflicts is no two of the same general type but there's far fewer conflicts for armour than there is for weapons. In general the pools are "Amrita Effect" "Item Drop effect" "Attack effect" "VS X Effect" "Unlimited X effect" and then the "No Conflict Pool". You could also just give yourself a crap load of divine Umbracite and see what shows up, then decide what would be best based upon what appears. That's what I do anyway. [Link] this table isn't fully updated but may help.
it doesn't give me the option to use divine umbracite, only fragments, is there some prereq?
It may require being on a higher difficulty to use them but I shouldn't think so. On Way of the Strong (NG+), I know you can at least use Quality Umbracite and you can use regular Umbracite in Way of the Samurai.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

Akmal2401 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 6:29 am
is there a save converter for this game? on my ps4 save i'm at way of the demon just tiring grinding to way of the demon. the cheat difficulty unlocker is not working keep crashing if viewing country map
Pascal has successfully used my PC save file on his Steam account so PC save sharing is a definite possibility. Pascal may also be looking into PS4 save sharing or even PS4-PC converting.

XXNemesisXX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by XXNemesisXX »

Pascal has successfully used my PC save file on his Steam account so PC save sharing is a definite possibility. Pascal may also be looking into PS4 save sharing or even PS4-PC converting.
That would be amazing. I still have my PS4 file where I finished Way of the Demon. Didn't buy DLC2 or DLC3 on console so this would be an amazing way to jump right into those.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Monkfishy wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:54 am
That would be awesome! I'd like to get my hands on [Link], because afaik there's no way to grab these on PC, am I right?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:39 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
That would be awesome! I'd like to get my hands on [Link], because afaik there's no way to grab these on PC, am I right?
The files for PS4 exclusive gear don't appear on the PC version as far as I know. I've not seen them in the equipment ID list either (although they might be the few "unknowns". I don't think save transferring will allow for exclusive gear to be transferred. You'd have to find a way to also transfer the game files.

rei_hunter
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by rei_hunter »

You can forge the Red Sanada Armor and the Onryouki Helmet; along with the ogress mask and vampire helmet after you fight the bosses tied to them.

Not sure for the Full Nioh Armor yet. still playing.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

rei_hunter wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 7:07 pm
You can forge the Red Sanada Armor and the Onryouki Helmet; along with the ogress mask and vampire helmet after you fight the bosses tied to them.

Not sure for the Full Nioh Armor yet. still playing.
Those aren't PS4 exclusive at all, they were just early-access for PS4. Nioh Armor and the other 3 Kabutos are exclusive, though.

AllIWantToKnow
Cheater
Cheater

Post by AllIWantToKnow »

Monkfishy wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:53 pm
AllIWantToKnow wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:39 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
The files for PS4 exclusive gear don't appear on the PC version as far as I know. I've not seen them in the equipment ID list either (although they might be the few "unknowns". I don't think save transferring will allow for exclusive gear to be transferred. You'd have to find a way to also transfer the game files.
That's a shame... But did Koei really put that much effort to delete entries of these items? If so, the PC version of the game shouldn't have "Complete Edition" in it, since it isn't complete. But that's just my personal opinion. To be honest, I thought from the beginning that the IDs of these items are simply unknown, but not cut out. Did you check it by yourself? There's a [Link] to unpack Nioh's LNK files, but since I don't have any knowledge in this regard it would be pointless if I'd try anything on my own.

monarchv2
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by monarchv2 »

Hello everyone. First of all, thank you for your work on the table, it makes the game so much more fun. I have a request for anyone who is able to do it. Is it possible for someone who has complete knowledge on this table to make a video guide showing how to properly use the table like edit item , use the blacksmithing tool etc. It would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.

fivesixtysix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivesixtysix »

can someone refresh me on how to populate an ethereal accessory with 7 effects?

Timmy
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Timmy »

hi.
I very need some help.i play with cracked game (offline) , i want change clan and this option is available only if you play online.
it's possible to change clan or reset clan selection with CE ?
i have 170h playtime i dont want restart the game just to change clan.
Can you please help me ?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

fivesixtysix wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:46 am
can someone refresh me on how to populate an ethereal accessory with 7 effects?
You could try giving the accessory two conflicting Effects (like two Kodama Sense) using the Item Editor, save and reload and it should be randomly rolled reset just as though you got it as a drop.
Last edited by Monkfishy on Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:23 am, edited 2 times in total.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

Timmy wrote:
Sun Nov 26, 2017 7:03 am
hi.
I very need some help.i play with cracked game (offline) , i want change clan and this option is available only if you play online.
it's possible to change clan or reset clan selection with CE ?
i have 170h playtime i dont want restart the game just to change clan.
Can you please help me ?
You can use the Steamworks FIX by Voksi to go Online.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

monarchv2 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 10:44 pm
Hello everyone. First of all, thank you for your work on the table, it makes the game so much more fun. I have a request for anyone who is able to do it. Is it possible for someone who has complete knowledge on this table to make a video guide showing how to properly use the table like edit item , use the blacksmithing tool etc. It would be fantastic and greatly appreciated.
Open Nioh. Open the Table with Cheat Engine. Click the little Computer Icon in the top left. Select Nioh.exe.

Go to the Blacksmith and select Reforge. Click the box next to the Blacksmithing Script in the Table. Click the box "Status effect selection" or similar. Check the box "Turn on/off" or similar. Click the Value column next to "Effect ID Value" or similar. Put in the ID of the Effect you want using [Link] list. Check the box next to "Max Roll Status Effect" or similar. Now in-game simply Reforge any of the current Effects on the gear and it will give you the Effect of the ID you set with a maximum roll. Turn all the scripts off after you're done.

For the Item Editor simply check the Item Editor box. In-game highlight any item or equipment from the Item Menu (not equipment menu). Now you can just change the number in the value column next to things like Level, or Quantity or even change their Special Effects. Similarly you can turn Items into other Items by changing the "Item ID" and "Item ID2" or similar to one from [Link] list.

All scripts and such work in much the same way. Some you just have to enable, others you have to change things in the Value column to what you desire. If you go some pages back you'll find some of my posts with screenshots of the process.
Last edited by Monkfishy on Sun Nov 26, 2017 6:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.