Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by crimsonedge11 »

Does anyone have the item digits for 'grace of futsunushi'? It's an ethereal set mod. The problem is, I can't even get one of these set pieces to find the mod myself, because they only drop from revenants, and I killed in excess of 200+ revenants with max luck + all the drop scripts and they never drop this set. The set is required for the 1 million damage Iai strike build (video below), and I really need it.

[Link]

Also, if someone is looking for another solid (legit attainable) build, here:

[Link]

I'm currently using the above LW build, and it's pretty strong. Just not as strong as OG Crit-LW builds (nerfed), but it completely craps all over the Odachi + spear tank I was using. The problem right now is most people with solid builds don't want to share them because Team Ninja has been extremely heavy handed with nerf bats. And 95% of the build guides out there are for pre-nerf, and are no longer relevant.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:38 am
Does anyone have the item digits for 'grace of futsunushi'? It's an ethereal set mod. The problem is, I can't even get one of these set pieces to find the mod myself, because they only drop from revenants, and I killed in excess of 200+ revenants with max luck + all the drop scripts and they never drop this set. The set is required for the 1 million damage Iai strike build (video below), and I really need it.

[Link]

Also, if someone is looking for another solid (legit attainable) build, here:

[Link]

I'm currently using the above LW build, and it's pretty strong. Just not as strong as OG Crit-LW builds, but it completely craps all over the Odachi + spear tank I was using.
Here for you, use the code to manually change the effect.
282:Grace of Futsunushi (Ultimate) - AntiGuard PVP
A lot of people keep asking about the code for the Grace Set.
It is in these 2 Pastebin, one for items and one for effects.
[Link]
[Link]

crimsonedge11
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by crimsonedge11 »

The item editor I got is with the table on the first page of the forums, and using 'last item selected'. Can you explain how and where to input that information? The item editor for the table on page 31 doesn't work for me.

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

Find a table with blacksmithing script, I am sure it is around here on the forum.
With blacksmithing scripts then you can forge the effect you want. Even the Set bonus and Grace.

Crawling Chaos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Crawling Chaos »

LCHLH wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:46 pm
-snip-
Thanks for the reply. I'm gonna try to rollback the update and see if it still accepts my save. I'm still hoping someone updates the thing to allows for editing skill points.

brokenNioh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brokenNioh »

Is there a way with this table to set your Glory back to 0?
I had several trainers running for a few different options (noticed one thing crashed less with one trainer than the other).
And I used a shortcut from one but then it gave me unlimited (all 9's) Glory which I really didn't want.
I see that there's an option to change the multiplier of Glory earned, but when I try setting it to a negative value it crashes the game. :lol: :oops:

Is there a table out there that allows to just edit the value directly?

brokenNioh
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by brokenNioh »

Nevermind, I found it, it was right there in front of me, all fixed!

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

crimsonedge11 wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 12:36 am
Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 7:12 am
Yeah that is very strange, I've personally not had much luck with Pascals table (just simply not working) but it never crashed anything before.
The problem seems to be avoided by using windowed mode. The crash happened when tabbing between CE and the game in fullscreen mode, although I don't typically have a problem with that, but both crashes happened specifically while doing that.
Didn't happen to me.

I can alt tab with no problem, from any mode (windows, borderless, fullscreen).
In fact, i can switch mode midway while the game is still attach to CE, and no crash whatsoever.

When i unlock all smithing texts, (using macro) it's even alt tab hundreds of time between CE and the game with no problem.

Pascal
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Pascal »

Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:31 pm
Pascal wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 am
Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:40 am

Here's two save files from two separate steam accounts (on the same PC) v1.21.02, UK

[Link]
[Link]
Are those fresh save files without anything completed? If that's the case then I managed to launch them.
One is NG+, one is the first mission. So no neither are completely fresh unless I fudged up and uploaded the first mission file twice.

EDIT: I double checked, one is definitely a NG+ save so no they aren't both fresh.
I got transferring of save files between Steam accounts working.

Here is a screenshot of me playing on the save file Monkfishy sent me as proof: [Link]
I'll probably release a transfer tool later today or tomorrow.

Would be cool if someone could send me some PS4 saves for testing. Who knows, it might be possible to transfer save files between systems too. Nop, totally different format.

PS: While testing all of this I also found a way to start the game on the map instead of in the prison, pretty weird :D
The map background doesn't show up until after the first mission ([Link])
Last edited by Pascal on Sat Nov 25, 2017 5:11 am, edited 1 time in total.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

fivesixtysix wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 10:43 pm
Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:35 pm

I just kept reforging using Umbracite and Quality Umbracite but you can use this list [Link] or [Link] to specify the Effect ID of your reforge in conjunction with the Blacksmithing scripts.
Would you happen to know what ID for the +20% close combat is? the list does not have it.
The list has it, 392:Close Combat Damage +15.0% (it becomes +20% at 999 Familiarity).
Last edited by Monkfishy on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:56 am, edited 2 times in total.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

Pascal wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:18 am
Monkfishy wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 6:31 pm
Pascal wrote:
Fri Nov 24, 2017 9:25 am

Are those fresh save files without anything completed? If that's the case then I managed to launch them.
One is NG+, one is the first mission. So no neither are completely fresh unless I fudged up and uploaded the first mission file twice.

EDIT: I double checked, one is definitely a NG+ save so no they aren't both fresh.
I got transferring of save files between Steam accounts working.

Here is a screenshot of me playing on the save file Monkfishy sent me as proof: [Link]
I'll probably release a transfer tool later today or tomorrow.

Would be cool if someone could send me some PS4 saves for testing. Who knows, it might be possible to transfer save files between systems too.

PS: While testing all of this I also found a way to start the game on the map instead of in the prison, pretty weird :D
The map background doesn't show up until after the first mission ([Link])
Hey that's me! :P Awesome work dude! I can send you my PS4 file too. I'll upload in 20 minutes or so.

EDIT: [Link]
Last edited by Monkfishy on Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

fivesixtysix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivesixtysix »

Anyone happens to know the ideal armor special effects set up for the current patch? It's changed a lot since the last DLC came out and I'm not sure what the conflicts are atm.

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

fivesixtysix wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:38 am
Anyone happens to know the ideal armor special effects set up for the current patch? It's changed a lot since the last DLC came out and I'm not sure what the conflicts are atm.
Depends entirely on your build I suppose. You could try looking up some Youtube build guides to get a general idea of what Armour Effects are desirable for most builds and what conflicts. The general idea for conflicts is no two of the same general type but there's far fewer conflicts for armour than there is for weapons. In general the pools are "Amrita Effect" "Item Drop effect" "Attack effect" "VS X Effect" "Unlimited X effect" and then the "No Conflict Pool". You could also just give yourself a crap load of divine Umbracite and see what shows up, then decide what would be best based upon what appears. That's what I do anyway. [Link] this table isn't fully updated but may help.

fivesixtysix
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by fivesixtysix »

Monkfishy wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:57 am
fivesixtysix wrote:
Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:38 am
Depends entirely on your build I suppose. You could try looking up some Youtube build guides to get a general idea of what Armour Effects are desirable for most builds and what conflicts. The general idea for conflicts is no two of the same general type but there's far fewer conflicts for armour than there is for weapons. In general the pools are "Amrita Effect" "Item Drop effect" "Attack effect" "VS X Effect" "Unlimited X effect" and then the "No Conflict Pool". You could also just give yourself a crap load of divine Umbracite and see what shows up, then decide what would be best based upon what appears. That's what I do anyway. [Link] this table isn't fully updated but may help.
it doesn't give me the option to use divine umbracite, only fragments, is there some prereq?

Akmal2401
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akmal2401 »

is there a save converter for this game? on my ps4 save i'm at way of the demon just tiring grinding to way of the demon. the cheat difficulty unlocker is not working keep crashing if viewing country map