Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Andarkvolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Post by Andarkvolt »

Introduction:
Hey guys! I've been playing MGSV:TPP for a while now and I had my fun using the Cheat Table that was provide before the CEF went down. After that incident not much updates were added and some features were broken. Here are a few of my requests that I reckon that could make the game more fun and entertaining! If someone could make this for the community I'd highly appreciate it!

Requests:
Fulton on Demand
Is there a way to make a script which Fultons/Wormholes all Soldiers/Equipment? And it could be activated with a hotkey? It saves time, and it is also easier to control since I don't want to Fulton everything at the beginning of a mission and leave me with nothing to interrogate.
I saw a mod on nexus where if you scan a soldier, it will get fultoned, it is great but it lacks flexibility. I want to thoroughly enjoy and finish the mission (scanning soldiers, deciding to kill or extract etc.), then decide whether to fulton out everything else. The mod is fun but fultoning soldiers just by looking at them and not even knowing their stats is a bit ridiculous. Fultoning everything at the beginning of the mission is just not fun. If a script could be created so that fultoning can be done when ever we wish can saves us a lot of time and filter out the things we do not wish to fulton.

Mark All Enemies + Equipment
Is there a way to make a script which Marks/Analyse all Soiders/Equipment without looking at them one by one through binoculars? This way we can bring in another buddy instead of bring and waiting for D-Dog to slowly find enemies. Even then when D-Dog marks enemies he doesn't marks them fully. Marking all enemies and equipment saves us time to scan/interrogate one by one. Marking all the enemies also allows us to focus more on sneaking and plan out our strategy instead of wasting time on looking at useless soldiers.

Weapon Stats Modifier
Is there a way which the stats of the weapons can be modified? I know that the firing speed on machine guns and assault rifles can be modified, but is there a way to modify other stats as-well? Like damage, penetration, effective range, auto-aim and impact force?
([Link]) Or even change the ammo which the weapons shoot out e.g. assault rifle rapid firing rockets/grenades.
Also, it is possible to modify the firing speed on other weapons like grenade launcher, rocket launcher, semi-automatic? Currently the rapid-fire script on the current table doesn't work with those weapons.
Another idea in mind that I had is to even modify semi-automatic or bolt action rifles to full automatic with rapid-fire as well.
Having these option would definitely make Sahelanthropus and A Quiet Exit a whole load more fun!

Andarkvolt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Metal Gear Solid V: The Phantom Pain

Post by Andarkvolt »

bump