Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by KS212 »

Dual Elements isn't BAD, you just have to amp up Fire and Lightning damage which takes more slots when a single element is cheaper and has better build up. Its definitely better on Dual Katana as opposed to Tonfa.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

waduk wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:42 am

Anyone know how to add smithing text manually ?
I rarely get them from drop, only result from mission reward :(
I have only ONE way of getting smithing text working and its really flaky as it screws up your Key Items tab (visually), you can still have the actual key items and they work just fine.

That being said, its best done VERY VERY EARLY in the game when you don't have any key items or only one key item.

The method is simple, you need to have ONE legit Smithing Text in your inventory that shows up in the Key Items tab. Use the Last Highlighted Item cheat (NOT the Equip one) and highlight the Smithing Text and make sure that it shows up correctly in the table, then change the Quantity to 2, and FREEZE it.

Now you can change the Smithing Text to any other and hand it into the Blacksmith and it will continually treat it as if you had one to hand in, so you can change it in the drop down, hand in, back out, change, hand in, back out, change, etc... I spent hours literally giving myself every Smithing Text in the game using this method.

The problem with this method is if you have ANY OTHER KEY ITEM in the table, it basically screws up the display (you will see that you have 2x or 3x of the same Smithing Text and it will overwrite other Key Items that you may have, such as the Harakiri Sword, Ochoko cup, Cracked Ochoko cup, etc... You can edit OTHER items into these key items AND THEY WILL WORK but they will never again show up in the Key Items tab, that tab is visually wrecked for good if you had more than 1 item in there.

If you ONLY had 1 item (the smithing text alone) then you're fine, you just have to unfreeze the Quantity and set it back to 1 right before you hand in your final text, and it will empty the tab properly. Then you can populate it like normal. It only wrecks the tab if you have OTHER key items in there.

If anyone can work out how to actually CREATE A SMITHING TEXT as a proper Key Item (or to create Key Items in general to fix the visuals on the tab), let me know...

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

waduk wrote:
[..]
I paste the byte into the field, and it crash to desktop.

I'm pretty sure know i'm doing it right (Copy-Paste in the correct array), been adding dozen of various stats myself successfully.

Apologies, I edited the values on the forum box like an idiot and changed the wrong bytes; fixed now:

Code: Select all

0E 3B 00 00 FF FE 00 00 F3 FE 00 00 10 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 30 00 00 FF FE 00 00 B7 92 00 00 32 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 58 B3 00 00 FF FE 00 00 26 09 00 00 6B 14 00 00 00 00 00 00
This will make smithing texts drop every time from the appropriate bosses. Just test it out on the Hanzo and Ii fights.
xfaustx wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:52 am
here some skills for blacksmithing
That's nice and all, but those are only the first 4 bytes from 20-byte values; kinda useless. Also, I suggest using the code tags for pasting large volumes like that.

xfaustx
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by xfaustx »

more skills
0000C082 vs poison
00001D38 vs yokai relm
00009CBC vs earth
0000B2D3 vs fire
000045FA vs water
0000F996 vs lightning
0000A2D1 vs wind
0000A992 vs paralysis

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:50 am
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 6:07 am
variante wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:58 am

I also am a tonfa user and i would suggest:
671:PARRY DISABLED VS GUARDING ENEMY (TONFA)
1368:CLOSE COMBAT ATTACK INCREASE [Best] (because consecutive hits)
1342:DUAL ELEMENTS (FIRE & LIGHTNING) (only for dual sword and tonfa)
While tonfa doesn't have a parry skill, its mid-stance has a TIMELY GUARD skill, so if you're skilled, you can get TIMELY GUARD effects.
Close combat Ki reduction + tonfa skill that let you combo after Ki pulse + 671 will let you combo for days. Add some guard penetrate effect to make enemies feel the extra heat.
DO NOT USE DUAL ELEMENTS. It's a buggy as hell stat and it doesn't apply enough elemental buildup to be worth it. Don't listen to this guy.

A tonfa should have:

Change to Attack (Any stat that's high)
Familiarity Damage Bonus
Weaken Armour (Torso)
Close Combat Damage 20%

And then whatever the hell else you want. I have parry disabled + Bisha's Centipede.
ok what about the gear you use? what effects you use on each?
I generally go for a light set of armor reforged with reduced equipment weight, Equipment Lightness Damage Bonus, +attack on inheritables, and attack buff on Amrita gain.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by headshot0052 »

Difficulty Unlocker its nor working and the same for Current Difficulty.

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

@ KS212
Thanks, will try it when next time i got a smithing.
Btw, as a rough test, i make a new game, but the very first time we can access Region map, i already got 1 key item (Himorogi Branch something like that).
Then how come we can came up with empty key item (only Smithing) ?
Gaining Smithing template on new game is easy, because if we acccess boon, it will gave us 1 Smithing.

@ LCHLH
Yup, it works now, no crashing.
Thank you

Ipsin
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ipsin »

LCHLH wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 3:13 pm
waduk wrote:
[..]
I paste the byte into the field, and it crash to desktop.

I'm pretty sure know i'm doing it right (Copy-Paste in the correct array), been adding dozen of various stats myself successfully.

Apologies, I edited the values on the forum box like an idiot and changed the wrong bytes; fixed now:

Code: Select all

0E 3B 00 00 FF FE 00 00 F3 FE 00 00 10 27 00 00 00 00 00 00 86 30 00 00 FF FE 00 00 B7 92 00 00 32 0F 00 00 00 00 00 00 58 B3 00 00 FF FE 00 00 26 09 00 00 6B 14 00 00 00 00 00 00
This will make smithing texts drop every time from the appropriate bosses. Just test it out on the Hanzo and Ii fights.
This works perfectly and gets me the drops, but my game crashes upon trying to load in/out of a mission; Is it beacause im online ?

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

OP updated with what I think is the latest table? Compiled the infinite health fix onto Darksen's updated.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

waduk wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 5:20 pm
@ KS212
Btw, as a rough test, i make a new game, but the very first time we can access Region map, i already got 1 key item (Himorogi Branch something like that).
Gaining Smithing template on new game is easy, because if we acccess boon, it will gave us 1 Smithing.

@ LCHLH
Thank you
Its ok to have one other Key Item in your inventory, just understand that when you freeze the Smithing Text, it will overwrite that one item and you will lose it.

When you unfreeze and hand in your last Smithing Text, both 'copies' of it should disappear and leave you with a clean Key Items tab.

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

Anyone know how to upgrade the +1,2,3, etc behind the weapon and armour level?
I have tested but doesn't find anything that can edit the "+" behind items level

waduk
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by waduk »

KS212 wrote:
Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:39 pm
waduk wrote:
@ KS212

@ LCHLH
Thank you
Its ok to have one other Key Item in your inventory, just understand that when you freeze the Smithing Text, it will overwrite that one item and you will lose it.

When you unfreeze and hand in your last Smithing Text, both 'copies' of it should disappear and leave you with a clean Key Items tab.
Thanks.
Btw, this is the list of all Smithing Text right ?
[Link]
Taken from Table Extras, there are 217 Smithing Text

Last question :
What happened if i add an already existing Smithing Text in Forge ?
Will it create duplicate enrty ?
Same question regarding Mission/Boss that will drop Smithing, will it duplicate entry ?
I plan to create a new game with all smithing text, then share the save file when i finished, just in case someone want it and don't want to spend hours to add manually :D

DegenX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by DegenX »

waduk wrote:
@ KS212

@ LCHLH
Thank you
Could you please help a little with this ?
i know the very basic of cheat engine but havent used it in a while and im interested in getting best loots
a screenshot of the place where im supposed to paste it should be enough.
thanks in advance and sorry for the trouble

LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by LCHLH »

Deweyyy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 am
I have tested but doesn't find anything that can edit the "+" behind items level
Don't know what testing you've done, but it's the 2-byte group right after the 2nd level group.

Here's a quick visual aid, this is a Ravenwing Rifle, these are the first 24-bytes thereof;
3D 1E 00 00 3D 1E 00 00 01 00 96 00 96 00 01 00 04 00 00 00 3C 86 01 00
In order:
weaponID, visualID, quantity, level level (yes twice), +boost level, rarity, ???, familiarity.
Just add another entry after the 2nd level in your script list; make it a +2, and you should have something like this
waduk wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 am
Thanks.
[Link]

Last question :
Same question regarding Mission/Boss that will drop Smithing, will it duplicate entry ?
I plan to create a new game with all smithing text, then share the save file when i finished, just in case someone want it and don't want to spend hours to add manually :D
Already-acquired texts don't drop again, and will probably get deleted upon talking to the blacksmith.
Also, you can't share saves; at all. The game outright tells you "This is not your save game, wanna delete it?" when you start a game with someone elses profile.

Deweyyy
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deweyyy »

LCHLH wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 1:42 am
Deweyyy wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:47 am
Don't know what testing you've done, but it's the 2-byte group right after the 2nd level group.

Here's a quick visual aid, this is a Ravenwing Rifle, these are the first 24-bytes thereof;
3D 1E 00 00 3D 1E 00 00 01 00 96 00 96 00 01 00 04 00 00 00 3C 86 01 00
In order:
weaponID, visualID, quantity, level level (yes twice), +boost level, rarity, ???, familiarity.
Just add another entry after the 2nd level in your script list; make it a +2, and you should have something like this
waduk wrote:
Mon Nov 20, 2017 12:49 am
Thanks.
[Link]

Last question :
Already-acquired texts don't drop again, and will probably get deleted upon talking to the blacksmith.
Also, you can't share saves; at all. The game outright tells you "This is not your save game, wanna delete it?" when you start a game with someone elses profile.
Thank a lot fam