Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Cielos wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 12:18 pm
@Tiffany
I've separated the inf. ammo clip and inf. ammo pouch as pre another member request. for the inf. ammo clip, I've used another injection points, it can handles 3 fire modes now:
- single-shot (handguns, shotguns, sniper-rifles), lock when <= 1.
- multi-shot (rifles and burst-fire rifles), lock when <= 4.
problem is, I haven't try it on a sniper-rifles with only one bullet per clip yet. I've only obtain the Nomad just now..
let me know if the problem persist, I'll have a look when I get one.

as for the 1096bimu's table, yes I noticed after I updated the post last time, but as 1096bimu's post a link to the latest file already, I'll just leave it as is for now..
thanks for the reminder.
Your ammo script works 100% on the widow for me, i dont know what that guy is talkin about lol, you fire it once and your bullets go from 1 to 2 permanently :p

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Akimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akimbo »

Hi all, I've tried to edit the item / inventory limit to no avail, but my CE skills are basic at best. Any chance someone could include it in a table? 999 max would be great :P

ricco19
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by ricco19 »

Well, looks like the DAI banter bug is back. Locating offsets for the banter trigger is going to be high demand. Don't even know where to start with that, maybe the DAI table can help:

[Link]

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

Akimbo wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm
Hi all, I've tried to edit the item / inventory limit to no avail, but my CE skills are basic at best. Any chance someone could include it in a table? 999 max would be great :P
best bet would be a nop replace for current inventory useage (say 47/65, in this case try to freeze or replace what writes to the 47), that being said how one would go about finding that address is beyond me, i also tried standard searching but i dont think it's an actual stored value

MrR0bot
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MrR0bot »

Is there any way to remove the skills restriction?so i can learn all 9 skills of a skill tree?

Tiffany
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Tiffany »

With the +9 table if your "undead .2" is unable to be checked and it gives you a black screen and frozen game when opening the loadout on the Tempest then you need to upgrade Cheat Engine from 6.5 to 6.6. At least that's what I discovered. The +6 works fine with the lower version. Doesn't really matter for me now since I've upgraded at this point.

By the way, neither the inf. ammo clip .3 nor inf. ammo pouch work with the Isharay III sniper rifle (1 shot). The infinite ammo pouch doesn't seem to work with anything as far as I can tell. I kinda prefer the functionality of the +6's infinite clip as well since it doesn't show the reload indicator perpetually for sniper rifles with multiple shots.
CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:04 pm
Your ammo script works 100% on the widow for me, i dont know what that guy is talkin about lol, you fire it once and your bullets go from 1 to 2 permanently :p
Seems odd that it works for you...

Akimbo
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Akimbo »

CoffeeKitty wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:20 pm
Akimbo wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 1:10 pm
best bet would be a nop replace for current inventory useage (say 47/65, in this case try to freeze or replace what writes to the 47), that being said how one would go about finding that address is beyond me, i also tried standard searching but i dont think it's an actual stored value
It should be possible to find the max value, maybe when I'm up to the time when I can unlock the +15 storage I'll be able to find it. I've seen it as an option on a trainer so it must be possible. ME:A has this habit of resetting changes though, so hopefully this is one that will stick around.

If anyone can figure this out though, that'd be great ^^

LorgrenBenirus
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by LorgrenBenirus »

I use Widow rifle as well and have no problems at all with infinite ammo, works as it is written on the box, so to say.

CoffeeKitty
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by CoffeeKitty »

i tried replacing current value tracking of inventory space (the X/65) with a nop and it crashed my game, so that didn't work lol

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

I would like to bring attention to the various stats multipliers you can get, and suggest that people should try to find those pointers. It would be much more convenient to just give yourself +200% damage than to mess with experience points, skills and researching higher levels of the same weapons.

To me it just feels like the enemies have way too much HP for some reason. I'm playing on medium difficulty level and any weapon other than sniper rifle headshots don't actually do any damage, which makes combat super slow.

I also have maxed out pistol skills but pistols do almost no damage even on headshots. Shotguns also suck because you can't have all the pellets land on the head, and even if you did it does about as much damage as a sniper rifle so the shotgun has no advantage either.

It's also laughable how little damage my team mates do other than Drax, everyone else is useless unless they can use the biotic power that makes enemies float.

Adnan008
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Adnan008 »

1096bimu wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:54 pm
I would like to bring attention to the various stats multipliers you can get, and suggest that people should try to find those pointers. It would be much more convenient to just give yourself +200% damage than to mess with experience points, skills and researching higher levels of the same weapons.

To me it just feels like the enemies have way too much HP for some reason. I'm playing on medium difficulty level and any weapon other than sniper rifle headshots don't actually do any damage, which makes combat super slow.

I also have maxed out pistol skills but pistols do almost no damage even on headshots. Shotguns also suck because you can't have all the pellets land on the head, and even if you did it does about as much damage as a sniper rifle so the shotgun has no advantage either.

It's also laughable how little damage my team mates do other than Drax, everyone else is useless unless they can use the biotic power that makes enemies float.
i agree, when im level 132, enemies has too much hp (if i remember correctly, this happened in mass effect 1 and i had to enable one shot kill to kill saren), killing one takes like a minute, even 80 level is much but with all skills unlocked and all weapons upgraded it should be ok. im thinking freezing my exp at 400k to not level up after 80.
and we waiting one shot kill and/or adjustable damage percentage also, that would be great.
Last edited by Adnan008 on Sat Mar 25, 2017 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

craftgod
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by craftgod »

1096bimu wrote:

Yeah. Enemy's HP/shield scales with your level is making life difficult, even with level X weapons it takes quite a while to kill a regular Kett (on normal difficulty). One thing I have yet to try is to re-spec and re-unlock profile bonus (like solider's bonus % on weapon damage). Maybe that will reveal where those bonus % values are stored at.

metasinz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by metasinz »

Adnan008 wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:57 pm

i agree, when im level 132, enemies has too much hp (if i remember correctly, this happened in mass effect 1 and i had to enable one shot kill to kill saren), killing one takes like a minute, even 80 level is much but with all skills unlocked and all weapons upgraded it should be ok. im thinking freezing my exp at 400k to not level up after 80.
and we waiting one shot kill and/or adjustable damage percentage also, that would be great.
Would really love to see a damage % modifier too, if possible.

If someone could briefly explain how may go about searching for these values in layman terms, I will try to find them.

MaximStale
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by MaximStale »

1096bimu wrote:

Can you make a tutorial, please?
craftgod wrote:
Fri Mar 24, 2017 7:24 pm

Yeah. Enemy's HP/shield scales with your level is making life difficult, even with level X weapons it takes quite a while to kill a regular Kett (on normal difficulty). One thing I have yet to try is to re-spec and re-unlock profile bonus (like solider's bonus % on weapon damage). Maybe that will reveal where those bonus % values are stored at.

I will ty to make it. After I'm going text about it.
UPD: I TOTALLY FCKD UP

mentalic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mentalic »

After i am using that cheat tables, i cant proceed with doing any tasks. when i perform any task, progress is not displayed. can you please suggest?