Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by NumberXer0 »

You guys are awesome. So grateful for this table. I spent more hours on the PS4 version than I care to admit, thankfully I can skip the grind on PC now.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

First of all thanks for the update! but I have a(maybe) dumb question.. the Rarity Mod on the old table still works so I use the new table for all needs and the old table only for that script. My question is: can having two different tables opened at the same time cause problems? should I avoid doing that? thanks in advance :)

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

alucard_lv0 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm
First of all thanks for the update! but I have a(maybe) dumb question.. the Rarity Mod on the old table still works so I use the new table for all needs and the old table only for that script. My question is: can having two different tables opened at the same time cause problems? should I avoid doing that? thanks in advance :)
You can just highlight the script from the old table, hit CTRL+C then paste it in your current table CTRL+V. You can have two tables open as long as they dont have conflicting scripts but theres no need :)

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

dec1337 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:11 pm
alucard_lv0 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:06 pm
You can just highlight the script from the old table, hit CTRL+C then paste it in your current table CTRL+V. You can have two tables open as long as they dont have conflicting scripts but theres no need :)
Thanks man! I thought about that but than I was like "nah it looks too easy, pffft it must be some level 5 h4xx0r coding shit :? " well sometimes things really are easier than they seems I guess.

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

the Inf Health script gone and so is the blacksmith weapon scripts for forging. have those not been updated yet?

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

Here is my table its updated, some scripts were crashing the game so I fixed some of them. Let me know if something else needs to be fixed. Also it has the changes by SenorPlebeian, and dec1337
Attachments
Nioh-1.21.02.V1.0.CT
(398.44 KiB) Downloaded 65 times

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Thanks for the updates everyone! I'll be using darksen93's latest table. Darksen93, can you go in more detail on how your unlock flags, abyss level, current difficulty cheats work.

dec1337
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by dec1337 »

fgump wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:07 pm
Thanks for the updates everyone! I'll be using darksen93's latest table. Darksen93, can you go in more detail on how your unlock flags, abyss level, current difficulty cheats work.
I made those from the findings I sent you in pm :P Unlock flags just writes 01 bytes unlocking all NG+ difficulty options and was a test script so backup save before enabling, current difficulty (1:WayOTSamurai-5:WayOTNioh) and current abyss level are self explanatory

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

I figured haha. I thought for a second it was newer/updated.

evilsnow
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by evilsnow »

Everything works great again. The only thing that can't be permanently modified looks like accessories. They always reset when you reload and you can't reforge them in to something you want.

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

Darksen93 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 10:04 pm
Here is my table its updated, some scripts were crashing the game so I fixed some of them. Let me know if something else needs to be fixed. Also it has the changes by SenorPlebeian, and dec1337
Thanks for the table! The only script that keep crashing the game is Inf. Health, just to let you know :)

gibbos
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by gibbos »

does anyone have a way to increase ethereal drop rate? can only seem to get divine chance increase but ethereal drop rate is still low. currently on wise difficulty

Elyon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Elyon »

dec1337 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:26 pm
Updated all the pointers/static addresses in this table most scripts seem to still be fine, haven't tested "Last item selected" yet

For those who need it, offsets for all current old addresses are now +2020

Edit: Also, heres an updated char model id list for those interested :p

Code: Select all

100:William
152:Hattori Hanzo
177:Tokugawa Ieyasu
24:Ii Naomasa
219:Torii Mototada
190:Edward Kelley
68:Ishida Mitsunari
198:Otani Yoshitsugu
167:Obsidian Samurai
53:Oda Nobunaga
170:Kuroda Nagamasa
25:Tachibana Muneshige
45:Kobayakawa Hideaki
23:Marume Nagayoshi
204:Revenant
156:Tachibana Ginchiyo
12:Okatsu
62:Fuku
nioh-1.21.02.CT
Hi! Uh, so I try to understand how to apply all this. I saw something about "Paste this in address" but for me it doesn't work. Now, I have no idea how to really use the engine so it's probably my fault.
Next I checked the earlier code which I thought may be a script but if I execute it it says unexpected symbol. So I just tried to paste it into the bottom section of CE but it didn't help me.
Can you or someone give out a step by step post as to how I actually can change my skin that way? For dummies please!

Thanks for reading!

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

alucard_lv0 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm
Darksen93 wrote:
Thanks for the table! The only script that keep crashing the game is Inf. Health, just to let you know :)
Ill take a look cause not all scripts/addresses are made by me. It should be rather easy to fix the health script. I think also super stats aint working it just crashed my game.

alucard_lv0
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by alucard_lv0 »

Darksen93 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:35 pm
alucard_lv0 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:00 pm
Darksen93 wrote:
Ill take a look cause not all scripts/addresses are made by me. It should be rather easy to fix the health script. I think also super stats aint working it just crashed my game.
Thanks again! I trust you on the rather easy fix, for me it was difficult to even find the health value in a game like Binding of Isaac soo.. without competent people like you I whould be totally lost :lol: