Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
LCHLH
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by LCHLH »

Awesome, game updated and one option from "Last Item Selected v3" now works. I don't even know anymore...

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

little_one
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by little_one »

seems weapon profeciency and currency doesnt work anymore afer 1.21.02

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

variante wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 7:56 am
-To reforge fixed effect, tick fixed effect script. To reforge set effect, tick both fixed and set effect script.
-ALWAYS DISABLE BLACKSMITH SCRIPT RIGHT WHEN YOU DONE USING IT.
-Change the the ID to whatever gear ID you want, be it weapon, armour or talisman.
-Reload the game to see if you did it right.
Where are these scripts you speak off? Under Blacksmithing I only see Effect Selector and Effect Multiplier. Also is there a list of game IDs somewhere?

thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by thedown1 »

I wish I knew more about assembly and instructions. I want to try to update inf health, but cant seem to find the correct instruction or I'm not understanding the assembly code.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Good thing I backed up the .exe... Now to wait till the table gets updated...

Slimcut217
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Slimcut217 »

Hi,

First off thanks for the table, it's great work.

I juste have one question. I wanna max out all my stats, but i keep loosing my points (and my skills) whenever i quit the game. Just wanna know if it's possible to keep all my stats intact, and which options i have to check to make things works.

Thanks a lot.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Deweyyy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:16 am
Would you mind post the link to the gear ID?
Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 11:11 am
Where are these scripts you speak off? Under Blacksmithing I only see Effect Selector and Effect Multiplier. Also is there a list of game IDs somewhere?
I mean the On/Off script in here:

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

variante wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:28 pm
I mean the On/Off script in here:
[Link]
Hmm I don't have those in my table.

This is what mine looks like. Is there a more updated table somewhere? I thought I'd looked at every table posted in this thread and none of them had those options.

Good to know where the IDs are though! Appreciate it.
Last edited by Monkfishy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:41 pm, edited 6 times in total.

jinglohenglo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by jinglohenglo »

KS212 wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 11:53 pm
Finally figured out how the Item Editor works thanks to SenorPlebian's v3 editor. Many thanks for your Equipment editor man, its exactly what's needed!

Here's how to use it:

1) Tick the script to activate it when in your Equip menu
2) Unequip and equip the gear you don't mind losing. For lack of issues, try not to change 'cross category' items. Edit a weapon to a weapon, armor to armor, etc. Its the least problematic, trust me. You can always go forge a random throwaway piece at the Blacksmith.
3) Pick the item you want to change it to from the Item Name dropdown menu
4) Copy the address in ItemID and change ItemID2 to match it. ItemID is the actual ID of the item you have selected, ItemID2 is the transmog. If you don't change ItemID2 you will retain the look of your previous gear
5) Edit the Level and Rarity if you like, this step is optional
6) Unequip and re-equip the item for the change to save

This will give you the weapon/armor/etc you want but I can't work out how to make it give the default list of effects... If anyone can work this bit out please let us know.
[Link]

So was trying to do this but my table just won't seem to load anything into the item editor script. Loading up SenorPlebian's v3 editor returns the same thing.

Any idea why? Or is this because I'm running on the new game patch today?

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

How to use Weapon Proficiency from the last table? I'm editing all the weapons to 999999 in the title menu as it says in cheat table, but ingame it still says 0. Tried killing enemies with the individual weapons, taking slow of increasing proficiency than what i edited at the title. All the Veteran dojo missions are locked for me as it requires 500000 proficiency for each weapons.

Please suggest :)

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

jay_123 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm
How to use Weapon Proficiency from the last table? I'm editing all the weapons to 999999 in the title menu as it says in cheat table, but ingame it still says 0.
You need to edit them before pressing "Continue" on the main screen. Make sure you're on v1.21.1 also, it doesn't seem to work on previous or later versions.
Last edited by Monkfishy on Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:36 pm, edited 2 times in total.

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:28 pm
jay_123 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:24 pm
How to use Weapon Proficiency from the last table? I'm editing all the weapons to 999999 in the title menu as it says in cheat table, but ingame it still says 0.
You need to edit them before pressing "Continue" on the main screen. Make sure you're on also, it doesn't seem to work on previous or later versions.
Hi,

I'm doing editing before pressing continue. and i'm using v1.21.1U5.CT. Am i doing something wrong?

Monkfishy
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Monkfishy »

[Link] - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
[Link] - It should look something similar to this. If you're on 1.21.01 using 1.21.1U5.CT and trying to edit them from the main screen I don't know what is going wrong. You are selecting the Nioh process before trying to edit them right?
Just a sec, showing you mine what it looks like.

jay_123
Cheater
Cheater

Post by jay_123 »

Monkfishy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:37 pm
[Link]