.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Silent Tom »

cloud2479 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 3:47 am
Does anyone know the Item id for "Own King" Key item? I'm trying to get it without restarting volume2 :(
Try this table in the attachment(I'll remove the table later).
Added equipment & key item editor for vol.2(list taken from vol.2 PS2, accessory list still from vol.1).
Choose "Data Seed A" from the key item list to get "Own King" because the list is still off for some of the items(need someone to make a proper list because idk how to read/scan the items directly :oops: ).
hackGU175_vol12_eq.CT

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Foomy
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Foomy »

I tried getting engine key items with that but it seems like I can't tune up my bike with the cheated items. Guess I should just do the quest to get the item huh..

Also IIRC we can put three 3-slot ability in an equip by using the code/CE right? As long as I don't check the equipment using status/customization screen.

cloud2479
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cloud2479 »

Silent Tom wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 am
cloud2479 wrote:
Does anyone know the Item id for "Own King" Key item? I'm trying to get it without restarting volume2 :(
Added equipment & key item editor for vol.2(list taken from vol.2 PS2, accessory list still from vol.1).
Choose "Data Seed A" from the key item list to get "Own King" because the list is still off for some of the items(need someone to make a proper list because idk how to read/scan the items directly :oops: ).
hackGU175_vol12_eq.CT
I try using it but i just get to change value and it hangs when i hit ok

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

cloud2479 wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 12:39 pm
I try using it but i just get to change value and it hangs when i hit ok
Hm.. it didn't happen to me when I tried it but I'm still at the very beginning of the game(I haven't actually started vol. 2, I only started a new game for a quick test). It used to happen if I load too many entries but I've reduced the the number of equipments/key items loaded into the table so it should be fine now.
Another alternative fix is this(worked for me even with 90 slots loaded to the table):
Simzy wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 1:15 pm
Ive found a partial fix to this by sheer accident last night, when in game, go to status, so that your values appear properly, logout so you go to "The World" login screen, set the values, then go back ingame. This is how ive been able to get around it, seems its something to do with the scripts while actually "ingame".
..or be like me and just wait for a better/updated table/save editor :D (I'm sure someone will do it eventually).

Tensui
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Tensui »

Still, thanks for your updates Silent Tom ;)

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Any way to equip 3 of 3 slot skills in weapon/armr ?
(its like summary 9 slots crashing :( )

Silent Tom
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Silent Tom »

Foomy wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:37 am
I tried getting engine key items with that but it seems like I can't tune up my bike with the cheated items. Guess I should just do the quest to get the item huh..

Also IIRC we can put three 3-slot ability in an equip by using the code/CE right? As long as I don't check the equipment using status/customization screen.
Correct.
And I don't remember much about bike parts because I never really used the key items cheat even in the original game, it's too bad I guess :(
demorest wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 2:43 pm
Any way to equip 3 of 3 slot skills in weapon/armr ?
(its like summary 9 slots crashing :( )
There shouldn't be a problem as long as you don't try to view the item info or customize the weapon, you should be able to select and equip it just fine.
Another thing that could cause a crash is when you use an attribute that doesn't exist in that volume(e.g. using vol.2 abilities on vol.1).
This happened to me just now and it crashed the game as soon as I highlight the item, so make sure you don't give it attributes from vol.2 if you're still in vol.1(if you're using the equipment editor I posted, the attribute list in vol.1 are taken from vol.2 so be careful when selecting the attributes).

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Is it possible to edit the other characters's status? I remember you could do this with action replay on ps2, so I'm sure it must be possible with CE, so even if in the story a character should be busy, you can still call them to your party.

demorest
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by demorest »

Silent Tom »
Ty for replay. Could you separate values from vol2 and so on !?

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

Just wondering if anyone found a way to make the charisma cap (dependent on the general card) in crimson vs 99 or something, so you could take only the strongest cards while taking the general with the most health and ap.

gabagool
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gabagool »

Love the table. Would it be possible to get the greeting card code in vol2/3 as well?

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

Silent Tom wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 8:40 am
cloud2479 wrote:
hackGU175_vol12_eq.CT
I do not know how to add this to your script as i know nothing about lua scripting; however based on the addresses in your equipment editor it should work the same though i am not capable of testing it as i am a novice even working with cheat engine, let alone lua scripting. based on the addressing for equip slot 1 in reminisce as shown in cheat engine
equip id 1d88f6295a4
ability 1 1d88f6295a6
ability 2 1d88f6295a8
ability 3 1d88f6295aa
alch Lvl 1d88f6295ac <----- this should be for the alchemized bonus for the weapon IE Spin indigo +4
This pattern should hold true for all 90 slots and can be used to add a boat load of ammo to the dual guns as it will stack above +5 all the way to 99 although it will repeat in intervals of +1 through +5 the ammo will stack continuing to add 2 rounds all the way to 99 in the decimal adressing. I have done this on the ps2 version using code breaker so i'm relatively certain it will work. This can also be used in Reminisce to give yourself a ticking death +5 ect!

I would also like to request an editor for the character skills (ie. learned spells and arts) as there is much that can be done using that:)
Thank you!

KuroKairaku
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KuroKairaku »

Have to admit, hate how Silent Tom's table was deleted, now I cannot get the Own King on my end :(....

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

adler's key in vol.2, virus core & cheat code for vol.3. key items

redverd
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by redverd »

oh yeah, affection level too. thanks.