.hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Labast
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: .hack//G.U. Last Recode (Steam)

Post by Labast »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:16 am
DPockets wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:56 am
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:44 am
In volume 2, I wish there was a timer freeze for the bike races.
just open the map just before you hit the king chim, it counts as three kings for some reason
is this on cheat mode or just normal mode?

I did it on normal, it didn't work at all.
It works, you have to close the map with the cancel button.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

RedKaezar
Cheater
Cheater

Post by RedKaezar »

I'm playing with a controller; hit Select to open the map right before you hit king, then press B to close it. If you did it right, you get a Clear. Watch your timing.

This glitch existed even in the PS2 version.

marvhart
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by marvhart »

fuuzan wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 8:49 am
req alder key and virus core value modifier please
you can do a simple search using 2 bytes + exact value for adler key and cheat code. Virus code for some reason can't be modified with that method. DUnno if other people have found the method for virus core already :x

ajip2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ajip2 »

Here my contribution for Vol. 1 and 2
Options: inf. skill timer, instant rengeki, freeze rengeki, freeze chest trap timer, always online, affection pointer, items pointer and customize pointer

edit1: add freeze chest trap timer and remove item pointer
edit2: add instant rengeki and freeze rengeki
edit3: add items pointer
edit4: always online and affection pointer

Sorry for my bad english
Attachments
hackGUVol123.CT
(128.45 KiB) Downloaded 201 times
Last edited by ajip2 on Sat Dec 02, 2017 12:02 pm, edited 6 times in total.

SpiderCrimson
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SpiderCrimson »

Since this table is kinda all over the place without being able to organize it, is it possible to edit how many greeting cards you have with this? Good to increase the affection rate.

Edit: Ok, downloaded table 1.7.5 and skill book edting is gone but the card options are there now, that's neat.

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

marvhart wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:53 am
you can do a simple search using 2 bytes + exact value for adler key and cheat code. Virus code for some reason can't be modified with that method. DUnno if other people have found the method for virus core already :x
Thanks for that, i managed to find the address for the keys easily enough

EDIT: Turns out what i found wasn't the address for the keys themselves BUT for the key item slot where they previously were

squall23
Cheater
Cheater

Post by squall23 »

Can I request the greeting card script for Vol 2 and 3 as well?

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

On volume 3, skill timer don't work.

I'm getting crashes when I look though the community forum in the game itself on both volume 2 and 3. I have enabled hp, sp, skill timer, and morale gauge, freeze the chims and the mission pointers...

Eternallydissolved
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Eternallydissolved »

I would like to request an equipment editor for volume 2-4. I can provide the complete codebreaker hex codes for volume 2 and 3, the volume t codes by skiller are extremely in depth. there is a pcsx2 cheat table for volume 2 and the person who created it commented that the hex offset from vol 1 - vol 2 is -2. I know nothing about lua scripting or i would have already ported the equipment modifier that silent tom posted for volume 1. Additionally the volume 2 script for editing character attributes p-atk, hp, sp ect. does not keep the values like the first few iterations of the OP's initial non injection script. that was fixed for volume 1 but still does not work for volume 2 even in v1.7.5. for those asking about the dual guns for volume 3 and the extremely limited ammo of 8-18 depending on if it has been cheat alchemized to +5; im wondering if any of you guys have seen the 6th code for each item slot. i have only seen it posted in any forum once and the poster stated that they did not know what those did. long before seeing that post, when editing it for ps2 using codebreaker, i noticed there was a gap between the addresses for each item slot and using logical extrapolation it was simple to figure out the last address. that is the address for the alchemized value of the armor, weapon or accessory. This value can be taken up to 99 however it will repeat after an interval of 5 ie a +6 in the code will yield a +1 in the game. the only equipment that this value exceeding 5 is of any use are the dual guns(i have tested this at length on ps2). this is because each alchemized level ads 2 rounds of ammo and this does stack above +5(does not stack above 99 rounds of ammunition however) so a value of 99 for the alchemized dual guns yields an ammo clip of somewhere around 90 shots(i haven't played my ps2 saves in a long time). so a value of 6 yields 20 bullets on a +1 dual gun. I would also like to request a skills editor for the skill slots that are available to each character. on my ps2 vol 3 save my haseo is essentially a dual blade/edge punisher/flick reaper/dual gunner/shadow warlock/harvest cleric/macabre dancer due to giving him the level 2 elemental spells only available to the shadow warlock class, the highest level healing spells from the harvest cleric class and the status spells from the macabre dancer class(he just cannot wield the weapons of those respective classes). hell, i even gave him the healing spells from the wonder potion and elven rain potions for good measure. The wonder potion spell eats a lot of sp but considering it heals both your hp and sp to max, it ends up being a zero cost spell in the end. On the key item editor request; unfortunately that will help no one with the exception of the item for cheat alchemy in netslum tartarga. I; like one of the requesters in this thread got the brilliant idea of using the codebreaker to give me an own king after i forgot to fight him on volume 1 (ps2). The game will only recognize the one it gives you, not the one you put in. If you cheat one in, it will just give you a 2nd one in volume 1, and in volume 2 it will not yield the Heins Invasion dual blades. Try adding a missing item(in the ryu books) to your character and it will not recognize you having gotten the item into your possession unless you trade it to another user and then trade back for it! I would also request the pointers for the bike race chims collected in the 2nd and 3rd volumes if possible. I hope that my requests are not too much trouble and that the information i have provided proves useful.

DPockets
Cheater
Cheater

Post by DPockets »

Darkedone02 wrote:
DPockets wrote:
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Nov 11, 2017 9:44 am
In volume 2, I wish there was a timer freeze for the bike races.
just open the map just before you hit the king chim, it counts as three kings for some reason

its on either. forgot to mention that you have to open the map just before hitting the king chim then close it with whatever you have cancel assigned to and if that doesn't help there are several videos on youtube showing how to do it

battler624@gmail.co
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by battler624@gmail.co »

marvhart wrote:
fuuzan wrote:
There are a lot of weird quirks in vol 3, I cant find out why I cant modify the battles fought in a stage, what I did is is make the total number of battles so high it automatically gives me an S on them.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

DPockets wrote:
Mon Nov 13, 2017 2:20 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
DPockets wrote:

its on either. forgot to mention that you have to open the map just before hitting the king chim then close it with whatever you have cancel assigned to and if that doesn't help there are several videos on youtube showing how to do it
now it works. thanks :D

NiceDove
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NiceDove »

Can not see Message Cards or Skeith Health

ashuraman
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ashuraman »

marvhart wrote:
fuuzan wrote:
Actually...i used that exact method and managed to modify the number of virus cores easily. Unless it's just a VISUAL change
EDIT: Nope, not just a visual change, using that method it works fine

cloud2479
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cloud2479 »

Does anyone know the Item id for "Own King" Key item? I'm trying to get it without restarting volume2 :(