Nioh: Complete Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
CodeSidon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Nioh: Complete Edition

Post by CodeSidon »

Inf Items can't drop weapon and armor, any one can fix?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

CodeSidon wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:16 am
Just turn off Inf item when you want to drop an equipment (or sell, or anything that consumes an equipment).

CodeSidon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by CodeSidon »

variante wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:19 am
CodeSidon wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 11:16 am
Just turn off Inf item when you want to drop an equipment (or sell, or anything that consumes an equipment).
thanks! i wish someone can fix this, in the future.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

Is there anyway to make multiplier effect on equipment to stick? when i reload game or something it just revert back have to activate everytime i re open the game

dem0z
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by dem0z »

Currency Multiplier for Gold doesn't work, any fix for that? because i can't edit currency value at title screen it just doesn't work.

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

dem0z wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 12:35 pm
Currency Multiplier for Gold doesn't work, any fix for that? because i can't edit currency value at title screen it just doesn't work.
It work i edit gold plenty of time already you just do something wrong

Try stay at map selection > Return to title screen > Keep press start until you see Continue button but don't press it just go edit when finish try continue

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

This is just to inform you, if you don't already know about this, that using the Item Stat Boost also boosts item on the revenants you summon if you are online. It makes for some tough fights :p

Also, upon activating the script from Pascal, i am no longer able to use any firearms or bows. I do not know what causes that.
Last edited by Racer83 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Archebaldone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Archebaldone »

Racer83 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm
This is just to inform you, if you don't already know about this, that using the Item Stat Boost also boosts item on the revenants you summon if you are online. It makes for some though fights :p

Also, upon activating the script from Pascal, i am no longer able to use any firearms or bows. I do not know what causes that.
As for me, I can use it. Just ignore "X"-mark at the icon.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Hey guys, first off, thanks for the table. Fantastic work! All the most important options. Kudos. I have a question though. Is there anything in the table that can get you banned? I played on PS4 at launch and just picked it up on Steam. I want to fly back to where I was on PS4 fast, but I also want to play online with friends. If I used lets say..100% item drop, infinite LW, gold and amrita to get back to where I was fast, and then play online with nothing activated, that would be safe I assume? Not using codes online, purely offline to speed up my progress. I did the same with Dark Souls and had no issues getting online after, but I just want to be sure.

Edit: Oh and one more question. Does the code that increases drop quality limit that quality to the current mode? As in, does it make everything that drops on normal mode purple or does it break it and make ethereal and stuff drop on normal? I'd love to have everything be purple, but I don't want anything impossible dropping too early.

Edit 2: It also seems that my Smithing Texts are getting stuck in my inventory. That's without using infinite items. Is there a way to delete them from inventory using CE?
Last edited by NumberXer0 on Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Racer83
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Racer83 »

Archebaldone wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:27 pm
Racer83 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 1:21 pm
This is just to inform you, if you don't already know about this, that using the Item Stat Boost also boosts item on the revenants you summon if you are online. It makes for some tough fights :p

As for me, I can use it. Just ignore "X"-mark at the icon.
The only place where ignoring the "X" on the icon worked, was at the dojo during the tutorial. Strange.

Darksen93
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Darksen93 »

NumberXer0 wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 2:03 pm
Hey guys, first off, thanks for the table. Fantastic work! All the most important options. Kudos. I have a question though. Is there anything in the table that can get you banned? I played on PS4 at launch and just picked it up on Steam. I want to fly back to where I was on PS4 fast, but I also want to play online with friends. If I used lets say..100% item drop, infinite LW, gold and amrita to get back to where I was fast, and then play online with nothing activated, that would be safe I assume? Not using codes online, purely offline to speed up my progress. I did the same with Dark Souls and had no issues getting online after, but I just want to be sure.

Edit: Oh and one more question. Does the code that increases drop quality limit that quality to the current mode? As in, does it make everything that drops on normal mode purple or does it break it and make ethereal and stuff drop on normal? I'd love to have everything be purple, but I don't want anything impossible dropping too early.

Edit 2: It also seems that my Smithing Texts are getting stuck in my inventory. That's without using infinite items. Is there a way to delete them from inventory using CE?
Anything that doesn't have a permanent effect may not flag your save, Don't use things that are flagged as possible cheats that could get you banned there are a few in the table. Since most of the things don't really save into your file you should be ok.

variante
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by variante »

Anyway to bypass stats requirement for dojo mission? Respec just to do that mission is a hassle.

Sainn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sainn »

Is there any intention to make a Patronage Point cheat for the newest table? or is that not possible?

Sainn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Sainn »

Am I the only one who can't get any of the Title Screen cheats to actually work?

None of them work for me. Shows Zero for all my stats and an absurd number for Amrita that I'm pretty sure would crash my game if I enabled it

fgump
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by fgump »

Sainn wrote:
Sun Nov 12, 2017 3:32 pm
Is there any intention to make a Patronage Point cheat for the newest table? or is that not possible?
There's game trainers out there that can do that. If you do a simple google search for nioh trainers you'll find some that allow infinite patronage points.