Genshin Impact 2.6

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Shinraa
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Genshin Impact 2.5

Post by Shinraa »

Has anyone ever tried this new table into the abyss? Is it safe so far?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

fazy5
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fazy5 »

Shinraa wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:14 pm
This would be my 3rd Abyss doing 12-3 (36 stars) with level 60-level 40 characters, not banned yet.

Zyro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zyro »

Shinraa wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:14 pm
It' s safe for now as long as you dont abuse the power of the table XD
And, don't do 36star on low level AR, some players might wanna report you

Zyro
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Zyro »

Btw, I saw another table made by AlvinC and Peepochan on another site. Haven't try it yet tho

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

Su_ wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:17 pm
WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 1:48 pm
Su_ wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:20 am

No yeah youre right on adding primos and stuff, what you can do with a proxy is edit the prices for the banners, not much else
The proxy is almost done, I just need to decrypt the packet data and modify it, repack it and relay it but you probably will get banned for doing this
Btw its actually connecting to the hoyoverse servers and letting me play as if im playing without any proxy, this is basically just a mitm attack lmfao
But Hoyoverse will most likely get the request and immediately (or rather sooner) realize that their server is sending banner packets at $0... Im not too familiarized with how this proxy works, but if this does work and you make it public, it will most definitely going to be abuse by people in their main accounts lol
The Hoyoverse server sends the packet containing the shop information to the client, i edit the price before the client receives the request,
Hoyoverse wouldnt know its modified, on top of that the client only sends the banner id to the server to know which banner has been wished on.
Meaning this is pretty undetectable, however this is only a proof of concept and actual implementation is far from done atm
What would be possible with this? Unlimited wishing for 0 primogems and possibly all shop items for free? If you need a beta tester send me a PM whenever you have something to test.

thuhone
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by thuhone »

has anyone tested on how far you can set the pickup range while still being relatively safe?

WingsOfThyGiant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WingsOfThyGiant »

Su_ wrote:
WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Su_ wrote:

No yeah youre right on adding primos and stuff, what you can do with a proxy is edit the prices for the banners, not much else
The proxy is almost done, I just need to decrypt the packet data and modify it, repack it and relay it but you probably will get banned for doing this
Btw its actually connecting to the hoyoverse servers and letting me play as if im playing without any proxy, this is basically just a mitm attack lmfao
But Hoyoverse will most likely get the request and immediately (or rather sooner) realize that their server is sending banner packets at $0... Im not too familiarized with how this proxy works, but if this does work and you make it public, it will most definitely going to be abuse by people in their main accounts lol
The Hoyoverse server sends the packet containing the shop information to the client, i edit the price before the client receives the request,
Hoyoverse wouldnt know its modified, on top of that the client only sends the banner id to the server to know which banner has been wished on.
Meaning this is pretty undetectable, however this is only a proof of concept and actual implementation is far from done atm
But I'm sure the packets are encrypted and decrypting that shit must be very very close to impossible, if not then absurdly difficult, props to you for at least trying! I know I would have quitted a long time ago lol

WingsOfThyGiant
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by WingsOfThyGiant »

thuhone wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 12:43 am
has anyone tested on how far you can set the pickup range while still being relatively safe?
I went nuts with 1000m, picked up 2 things before turning it off.... that was about 2 days ago, not banned lol

squeee
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by squeee »

Su_ wrote:
Toga wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 11:04 am
Su_ wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 10:56 am

It is actually possible on PC, I have been working on a proxy between my client and the server to intercept the banner request event,
If I were to modify the price of the banner to 0, wishing would become free, if this works or not, i dont know yet, im still writing the proxy.
Damn LOL Su_
you always proofing me wrong hehe
But i was mainly responding to primogems
I still believe wishing or adding gems will get you banned later on
(not talking about private servers)
So, if you can decrypt and modify the packet data, would it be possible to get character level-up/ascend or weapon upgrade/refine with no cost (not spending any items or mora)?
Basically, the only data changed are the exp or the level of the character/weapon (maybe?), and there is no change to the data for the items used to upgrade/level-up in the client and server because the cost is zero.

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

I should've asked this ages ago but could someone look into crafting/cooking talents passive percentages? Would be nice to guarantee things like specialty dishes or sucrose/xq crafting passive to trigger 100% of the time

Also what the guy above me said, that would be SO useful. I don't mind grinding characters to 80, it's 80 to 90 that's RIDICULOUS in terms of materials, money and exp

Actually, can something be done about the statues' oculi costs or the great sakura upgrade cost? I hate grinding sigils

Toga
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Toga »

Frendly Chemist wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:30 pm
There is a problem, in the new version 3.0, when certain functions are turned on, until I found out which ones, the charged attack stops working on characters, ...
Well we didn't wanted to stop without at least trying to fix the 2202-04-03 problem

So i have:
2022-04-05 update:
If you don't see a 2022-04-05 table attachment
check a bit later:
SinGul4ritY still has to upload it then

- added EXTENDED damage hack Information by FAII
- added EXTENDED damage hack Information by Sparky9020
- Separated the 2 damage hacks
* there's no need to always enable them both
* and hopefully this will fix the problem(s)
- Attack multiplier default back to 10 ( as in the original )

We will be back at next release if needed, trying to fix things
But well there are way more clever people as us around here

viewtopic.php?p=243509#p243509

Su_
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Su_ »

WingsOfThyGiant wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 2:24 am
Su_ wrote:
WingsOfThyGiant wrote:

But I'm sure the packets are encrypted and decrypting that shit must be very very close to impossible, if not then absurdly difficult, props to you for at least trying! I know I would have quitted a long time ago lol
I've been working on a private server that mimics the hoyoverse servers, to do that I must already decrypt all packets.
It's not hard with the right tools, besides theres a great community for this kind of stuff ;)

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

Toga wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:11 am
So i have:
2022-04-05 update:
Uploaded, ty Toga

Mr M
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mr M »

angelfrost wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 4:05 pm
Mr M wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 5:45 am
How or Can add hotkey to make [F] Auto-Loot
i use ahk for that

u can have the script here

~f::
While(GetKeyState("f", "P")) {
Send, {f}
Sleep, 40
Send {WheelDown}
Sleep, 40
Send, {f}
Sleep, 40
Send {WheelUp}
Sleep, 40
}

return
Thank You :D

angelfrost
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by angelfrost »

Toga wrote:
Tue Apr 05, 2022 9:11 am
Frendly Chemist wrote:
Mon Apr 04, 2022 2:30 pm
There is a problem, in the new version 3.0, when certain functions are turned on, until I found out which ones, the charged attack stops working on characters, ...
Well we didn't wanted to stop without at least trying to fix the 2202-04-03 problem

So i have:
2022-04-05 update:
If you don't see a 2022-04-05 table attachment
check a bit later:
SinGul4ritY still has to upload it then

- added EXTENDED damage hack Information by FAII
- added EXTENDED damage hack Information by Sparky9020
- Separated the 2 damage hacks
* there's no need to always enable them both
* and hopefully this will fix the problem(s)
- Attack multiplier default back to 10 ( as in the original )

We will be back at next release if needed, trying to fix things
But well there are way more clever people as us around here

viewtopic.php?p=243509#p243509
I love the new ambers burst upgrade. Its epic lol. And the buffed duration fgor bursts like ayato, raiden etc doesnt work sometimes but switching the character to another and back in will make it work. now its really a quality of life hack lol
Thoma's burst no longer works with dmg mult. the fire thingy doesnt seem to trigger

fyi i have access to most characters except klee. so i can help test out some stuff