Elden Ring All in One v1.04.1 / Calibrations 1.04.2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
bossman
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.2 Adds + Fixes

Post by bossman »

is there a way to respawn enemies ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

haroldickenson
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by haroldickenson »

scumfuckadonis wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 6:34 am
anyone know what value to set white-faced varre at in order to advance the quest past the 5 bloody finger invasion uses? is this possible? thanks
As of right now, I don't think the NPC flags work. I've tried on multiple game versions on different tables, and none trigger a dialogue change yet. The only workaround I know of is to gib yourself the 'Pureblood Knight's Medal'. That will lead you to the meat of his questline.

pepe42069
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Elden Ring All in One v1.03.1 (v4) Added More

Post by pepe42069 »

Meatpixie wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:47 am
pepe42069 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:05 am
Meatpixie wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 12:02 am

It's literally faster to test it yourself than to ask, so why not try the fastest way first? (Not trying to be rude if I come across like that)
if you had 2 brain cells, you would think of the possibility he doesn't want to update till he is sure this is working! (Not trying to be rude if I come across like that)
If you had 2 brain cells you would have noticed that you're implying piracy. Also why didn't you answer his question instead of criticizing mine? So I was right after all, it was way faster to test it than to ask if it works because then there's you who completely ignored his question just to start trolling and/or instigate a fight. You do you I guess, I can't stop you, but I can ignore you, EL PEPE. :mrgreen:
gideon25 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 1:41 am
Game v1.03.2 + Additions
[1.] Fixed some scripts and pointers for Game patch 1.03.2
[2.] Added new code that should take care of the flashing bars for the Immune to Negative Status Effects script.
[3.] Added cwchuang's Noclip additions that added controller support for the noclip script Here
[4.] Added some more world flags under the World Flags by CarlosM/NPC (WIP) including PATCHES with the ability I assume to set him to alive (all of the flags are done by Discord people, not me).
[5.] Removed the no camera rotation script at the top of table as it did not work (you will have to use the one in the camera section).
[6.] Removed the teleport scripts as they did not work and im not fixing them right now (may never fix them).
Thanks a lot for devoting so much of your time on these updates! I like your table better because it doesn't rely on Discord which afaik functions like some kind of DRM for cheating.
them cells are dead by now, for sure! he can acquire his game by any means he desires, and no, I'm not trolling, I'm just showing you how narrow-minded you're, even by your own argument it is easier for you to tell him the answer than reply thrice some nonsense answer.. lol.. some ppl are just.. yikes!

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Post by devinparker19891954 »

Is there a bypass to get around the anti cheat I have tried all the ones on youtube an even if they work my pc wont Recognize the game I have gotten the table to load about 5 times by some random chance but only while the anticheat was on there isn't a patch that can be put into the game folder so cheat engine can recognize my game I'm at my wits end please help inhave asked very kindly several times not trying to bother anyone but I don't know what else to do

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

Is there a bypass to get around the anti cheat I have tried all the ones on youtube an even if they work my pc wont Recognize the game I have gotten the table to load about 5 times by some random chance but only while the anticheat was on there isn't a patch that can be put into the game folder so cheat engine can recognize my game I'm at my wits end please help i have asked very kindly several times not trying to bother anyone but I don't know what else to do

hanslhansl
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by hanslhansl »

gideon25 wrote:
Game v1.03.2 + Additions
[2.] Added new code that should take care of the flashing bars for the Immune to Negative Status Effects script.
[3.] Added cwchuang's Noclip additions that added controller support for the noclip script Here
[4.] Added some more world flags under the World Flags by CarlosM/NPC (WIP) including PATCHES with the ability I assume to set him to alive (all of the flags are done by Discord people, not me).
[5.] Removed the no camera rotation script at the top of table as it did not work (you will have to use the one in the camera section).
[6.] Removed the teleport scripts as they did not work and im not fixing them right now (may never fix them).
Has anyone figured out how the player coordinates work now?
The offset 0x70, 0x74, 0x78 for X, Y, Z (i will be calling the vector of these 3 values a) still work but the "meaning" of the values seemingly changed. I don't know how it worked before 1.03.2 but if the cheat table did work back then something must have changed.

What I figured out so far:
Whenever one of the coordinates hits a value higher than 32.0 or lower than -32.0 the value gets "reset" to exactly 0.0 or a value close to 0 (I haven't figured out which one it is). The reset of one of the coordinates apparently doesn't affect the other two values.

My hypotheses:
This leaves me to believe that the vector a doesn't represent the absolute position of the character but rather an offset to another point (which i will be calling b) which is at most 32.0 units on every axis (sqrt(322+322+322)=~55.42 units total) away. The actual and absolute position of the character would be calculated like this: pos = a + b.
If my assumption is correct that poses two new questions and several sub-questions:
  1. How exactly does b work?
    1. Can the coordinates of b take only fixed values which are exactly 32.0 units appart? If so, the possible values for b would split space into cubes with a side length of 32.0 and whenever a coordinate of a gets reset it gets re-expressed with the according coordinate of the closest possible value for b. This would also allow b to not take values 32 but only 1 units apart which would change the character position formula to this: pos = a + 32 * b.
    2. Can the coordinates of b take arbitrary values that are determined anew every time a coordinate of a is reset? If so, how is a new value of b determined after a reset? Most likely (but not necessarily) the value would be set to the coordinate of the absolute position of the character and the corresponding coordinate of a would be set to 0.0.
  2. What type is used for b's values? If above sub-question 1 is true b's coordinates might be saved as integers (short, int, long long?). Alternatively or if above sub-question 2 is true the coordinates would be saved as floating-point types (float, double?).
My conclusion:
To me finding the memory location of b (presuming it exists) with so little information seems pretty difficult and I am not expecting me to solve the problem. Maybe my findings and hypotheses are of help to someone who is more proficient in the use of Cheat Engine and the likes?

P.S.: It might be of help to investigate how the position of other objects (NPC's, props, etc.) are saved in memory.

Crakky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Crakky »

devinparker19891954 wrote:
Thu Mar 24, 2022 10:29 am
Is there a bypass to get around the anti cheat I have tried all the ones on youtube an even if they work my pc wont Recognize the game I have gotten the table to load about 5 times by some random chance but only while the anticheat was on there isn't a patch that can be put into the game folder so cheat engine can recognize my game I'm at my wits end please help inhave asked very kindly several times not trying to bother anyone but I don't know what else to do
1.don't use the start_protected_game method use the steam_appid method. To do this add a txt file called steam_appid into the Elden ring game folder with the numbers "1245620" inside, after this launch the Elden ring Exe program DIRECTLY THROUGH THE FOLDER AND NOT THROUGH STEAM.
2.make sure it comes up with the message at the start of launching Elden ring saying your in offline mode.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

gideon25 wrote:
Game v1.03.2 + Additions
thank you so much gideon25 for your hardwork !!!

Blaithin
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Blaithin »

If anybody can't figure out how to revive NPCs. Just go to the World flags by CarlosM->NPC (WIP) and change the number on the Killed entry to 0. Patches whole quest state pretty much set itself straight after that Patches' entry under NPC (WIP) immediately changes from 20 bytes to 4 bytes. He was the only one I accidentally killed so I can only speak for his quest. Found him in murkwater, and went on my merry way to finishing off his volcano manor requests. He'll skip scenic isle and the mt. gelmir thing if you've already joined volcano manor. He's in lefthand side the entry hallway before the main room with the site of grace.
Last edited by Blaithin on Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.

core33
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by core33 »

Not sure if possbile but could anyone make a script that auto cleans armor or keeps it clean always similar to soap item but without using it? Its really draggy to keep using it cause armor gets bloody after 1 or 2 fights. And blood effects looks horrible and very overdone. The guy looks like shitty painter more then warrior. I prefer looking good with clean armor.

Nike_D_Fury
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Nike_D_Fury »

Thanks for your work Gideon25!

I'm on v1.03.2 but for me the defense/dmg negation multipliers is not working properly, to be exactly the defense power multiplier isnt doing what its supposed to do, previously working on v1.03.1 of the game.

Anyone else?

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

will someone please email me are send me a pic of what your game files look like mine are messed up an even reinstalling the game didn't change it

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

I just need to know what the proper spelling for the anticheat an proper spelling of the games original name before I altered it trying to bypass cheats I don't know of any other forms are I would ask them but I have used this platform for all my pc tables an games an usually someone offer help

dk998
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by dk998 »

It's not activating. Anyone help? am on 1.03.2

devinparker19891954
Cheater
Cheater

i been begging for help but no noen has been given can u help me all i need isa screen shot of the normal game files mine are messed up from trying to use the youtube method bypass anti cheat my email is devinparker19891954@gmail.com if u turn of turn on the table first an then load the game sometimes it will open i got it to open 6 r 7 times but has soon has i change my game settings cheat engine could't locate my game anymore