Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by cdtrico »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 am
Added some goodies to my table
Oh, that overdrive buff!
Awesome!

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

cdtrico wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Oh, that overdrive buff!
Awesome!
what does that actually do? increase the effect of the buff by % or duration?

kuruna
Cheater
Cheater

Post by kuruna »

qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 am
Heres a table

Contains addresses for COL, XP, SkillPoints, Inventory, Enigma Orders, All Skill Levels (almost all unlock requirements), Every SS Mastery for every sword skill in the game (this took a while), Skill Fusion quest status, some random stats.

Scripts included:
Skill Level Multiplier
SS Mastery Multiplier
EXP Multiplier (WIP)
2x Current Rank
No Blacksmith Material Use (warehouse only)
Set Exp

How to use Enigma Order assist:
1.Make sure the first order you take is the one listed in the header
2.Press corresponding hotkey.
3.Reopen enigma order and complete the order.

Update 1: Added All main character affections
Update 2: Added Inf SP (TheByteSize), Added Warmonger Skill unlocks, Damned Blade Skill Unlocks (KS212)
Update 3: Added Inf HP Fixed
Update 4: Inf HP Fixed for sure this time.
Hi dude,

Could you add an option into the warehouse editor so that the stats is not max...and it dosent give red name...?

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

kuruna wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:08 pm
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 9:00 am
Heres a table

Contains addresses for COL, XP, SkillPoints, Inventory, Enigma Orders, All Skill Levels (almost all unlock requirements), Every SS Mastery for every sword skill in the game (this took a while), Skill Fusion quest status, some random stats.

Scripts included:
Skill Level Multiplier
SS Mastery Multiplier
EXP Multiplier (WIP)
2x Current Rank
No Blacksmith Material Use (warehouse only)
Set Exp

How to use Enigma Order assist:
1.Make sure the first order you take is the one listed in the header
2.Press corresponding hotkey.
3.Reopen enigma order and complete the order.

Update 1: Added All main character affections
Update 2: Added Inf SP (TheByteSize), Added Warmonger Skill unlocks, Damned Blade Skill Unlocks (KS212)
Update 3: Added Inf HP Fixed
Update 4: Inf HP Fixed for sure this time.
Hi dude,

Could you add an option into the warehouse editor so that the stats is not max...and it dosent give red name...?
Warehouse editor is not mine.

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

nos4r2 wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 11:09 am
TheByteSize wrote:
Your table can i change multiplier value for fast skill level & mastery? i don't use it yet want to go slowly but not too slow
you can change to any value as you like

cdtrico
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cdtrico »

kuruna wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 2:01 pm
cdtrico wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 1:34 pm
TheByteSize wrote:
Oh, that overdrive buff!
Awesome!
what does that actually do? increase the effect of the buff by % or duration?
The duration, basically you only have to activate the buffs once now, instead of like every 3 minutes.

Seipherwood
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Seipherwood »

Do you overdrive before or after buffing?

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Overdrive is always the FIRST buff you cast. I remember how broken it was pre-patchon PS4... those were good times... Soloing HNM's at lvl50 :D

blackeyes.takano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by blackeyes.takano »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 12:16 am
Update1:
  • Inf SP is now SP Usage - change the cost as you see fit
  • Added 1 Hit KO against mob to Damage Modifier
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill - change the Per Success to match the requirement QTY and go perform it once to learn
  • Buff - extend the effectiveness of Overdrive. Cast this first before you apply other buffs
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete - Open up Enigma and trace each required task until you reach the final Task for your item. This only auto complete repetitive tasks and elements, you still need to collect your required item.
Options List
  • SP Usage
  • Damage Modifier
  • Buff
  • Fast Skill Level
  • Fast Mastery
  • Fast EXP
  • Item MinQty - Consumable and mats
  • Fast Affection
  • Fast Smith EXP
  • Fast Sky Arena Rank
  • Fast Fusion Skill
  • Enigma Semi-Auto Complete
  • Inf Col
  • Behavior Editor
Behavior Editor - Use this to unlock costumes
This is best to be done in open field where none of your NPC is moving. You can use this with party of more than 1 NPC but make sure no one is moving.
Activate the script then open up your NPC Behavior screen. Each behavior ability has a decimal number; that number is shown in the script in term of x multiply by 100. Now look for the 2 highest Weight ability and note their red numbers then change the value in red to 2500. Go fight and send a command to your NPC then do Good Job afterward. Now, check your NPC behavior screen again, all 4 behavior numbers(number shows near bottom of screen) should be more than 250. Change back the value that you have changed and go do the Command > Good Job routine once more. Everything should be back to normal now with the Costumes are still unlock.
It seems party members still suffer damage (set damage modifier to party as 0, and damage to mob to 10). However, setting the damage modifier to mobs seems to affect THEIR attack as well (setting modifier to 100x makes them oneshots my party but Kirito; he's "immortal" due to another script). Note that I'm using a combined table (all of which are obtained from this thread).
HVS wrote:
Sun Nov 05, 2017 3:31 pm
Anyone can explain how to use the enigma order assist?
It open all the requirement but when I want to learn, it always says "Condition is not met"
If the conditions are met, the numbers (or item required) will be in red.

I need someone to test this out for me (currently in infinite dungeon, or "Mugen" as I like to refer it to, so I can't). After trying potshots, I found these addresses for Mystics (Enigma Order). Currently tested on Thousand Rain (or whatever). Note that I am not responsible for fault-ies in your game, so backup your save first.
I changed these values to 10

Code: Select all

140B5CBB2
140B5CBC2
140B5CBC6
Another note: I activated all the other EO assists first.

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

KyraAltair wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 9:39 am
will try to merge those

and i'll try contribute by add some missing "powerful" equipments at Warehouse Inventory Dropdown

i got some Hex ID's from here:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

will take some time to test which equipments worthy enuff to be added in drop down menu tho
These are only have weapons and helm, armor IDs.
Do you have IDs of boots, waist, wrist, ring, neck, charm ?

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

nakint wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:45 am
KyraAltair wrote:
will try to merge those

and i'll try contribute by add some missing "powerful" equipments at Warehouse Inventory Dropdown

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

will take some time to test which equipments worthy enuff to be added in drop down menu tho
no, kinda hard to find from japanese community, since googling with english even with google.co.jp only show english results

i think it's so much better if someone could create inject code or something that can add multiple items at once to warehouse with ID range
so i could test every single ID, for example the Pointer Table have input ID with decimal, 2000 for Paragon, 5000 for Super Legendary (most powerful weapon in game in term of base dmg) kinda frustrating if must test 1-9999 tho

but if i could add multiple items at once to warehouse inventory, i can scan from 1-9999, of course i can only add multiple items in accordance with max quantity of warehouse, i forgot max qty, maybe 100 or so, but still kinda faster than test 1 by 1 from 1-9999 x item type (head,torso,etc)

P.S.
Last Night i tested Pointer Table to mess up with Celestial Blade, and voila i succeed dual handing every weapon, gained all of the weapons stats either, and i still can use any of Celestial Blade EX Skill SS, so badass rite haha (imagine a normally 2 handed weapon like Greatsword, Spear, Axe used with one hand and dual hand, if you ever know/play World of Warcraft u should know about it), funny things is when i dual handed spear, Kirito's face (or head) gone missing, only his hair intact, and when i dual handed Shield, Kirito's can't do any attack or SS (but i haven't try to block attack with dual handed Shield tho :D)
wanna try messed up with dual handed Torso Armor tonight, hahahaha

reinzhart
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by reinzhart »

KyraAltair wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 7:46 am
i think it's so much better if someone could create inject code or something that can add multiple items at once to warehouse with ID range
so i could test every single ID, for example the Pointer Table have input ID with decimal, 2000 for Paragon, 5000 for Super Legendary (most powerful weapon in game in term of base dmg) kinda frustrating if must test 1-9999 tho

but if i could add multiple items at once to warehouse inventory, i can scan from 1-9999, of course i can only add multiple items in accordance with max quantity of warehouse, i forgot max qty, maybe 100 or so, but still kinda faster than test 1 by 1 from 1-9999 x item type (head,torso,etc)
the range per batch kinda 50ish
example=short sword id:50 bronze id:51 long sword id:52 and 53 was empty slot so the next batch item mostly multiple 50 like id:100 or id:150
so you can mostly predict where the id that had item in it.
but i still found a short sword clone as far as id 8000 lol so yeah it's hard to check but it's sort of predictable where and yeah script like you ask would greatly help.

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

reinzhart wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 8:09 am
KyraAltair wrote:

the range per batch kinda 50ish
example=short sword id:50 bronze id:51 long sword id:52 and 53 was empty slot so the next batch item mostly multiple 50 like id:100 or id:150
so you can mostly predict where the id that had item in it.
but i still found a short sword clone as far as id 8000 lol so yeah it's hard to check but it's sort of predictable where and yeah script like you ask would greatly help.
yes some of them is every 50, but some are not, example 505 is Fragrant Olive Sword, 506 is Blue Rose Sword :lol:

HydrogenIon
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by HydrogenIon »

Not sure if anyone need this.. i found the way to complete every trial in the "1st" Enigma Order taken by using this.
Im very new to cheat engine, this is my first time go into the Memory View and find out how it works.
So i finally found the pattern, thanks to "qweasdzxc17" the "Enigma Order assist" thing.

1. Empty the Enigma Order List (not sure is this needed, but i just want the "order" i want to complete is the first order)
2. Take "1" Enigma Order that you want to complete.
3. Change the "value" of every address (1-7) to "2" to complete every trial in the 1st enigma order taken.
4. Claim the Reward and Enjoy!

Feel free to correct me if i say something wrong. Sorry for my poor English.
Attachments
SAO_HR - Enigma Order.CT
(2.98 KiB) Downloaded 58 times

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

KyraAltair wrote:
nakint wrote:
Thu Nov 09, 2017 6:45 am
KyraAltair wrote:
will try to merge those

[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

no, kinda hard to find from japanese community, since googling with english even with google.co.jp only show english results

P.S.
Last Night i tested Pointer Table to mess up with Celestial Blade, and voila i succeed dual handing every weapon, gained all of the weapons stats either, and i still can use any of Celestial Blade EX Skill SS, so badass rite haha (imagine a normally 2 handed weapon like Greatsword, Spear, Axe used with one hand and dual hand, if you ever know/play World of Warcraft u should know about it), funny things is when i dual handed spear, Kirito's face (or head) gone missing, only his hair intact, and when i dual handed Shield, Kirito's can't do any attack or SS (but i haven't try to block attack with dual handed Shield tho :D)
wanna try messed up with dual handed Torso Armor tonight, hahahaha
wait! how do u do duel wielding two handed sword!?!?!? i must knowwwwwwww teach me oh master of universe