Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by NEWNS »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:50 pm
NEWNS wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:28 pm
inf item doesnt work anymore
Like I said its not my table/not my scripts. They are very sloppy done. I don't care much about the game either, tbh. Also I would like to say to everyone asking about "What can I do to not get banned." SIMPLE: DO NOT USE IT ONLINE OR A SAVE GAME YOU USED WITH A CHEAT ONLINE. Cheat saves should never be used online. All of these cheats are exclusively offline for an offline ONLY game play and game saves. People need to stop with the stupid questions. Stop trying to cheat and use your cheated save online. Use the trainers/tables to have fun OFFLINE ONLY.
yeah i know but i figured since the last time inf item stopped working a random guy fixed i was hoping the same would happen

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

NEWNS
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by NEWNS »

teamwhat wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 4:13 pm
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:44 am
The small patch that was just released seems to have broken some stuff. I only use Inf Item Usage from makotech222 on the table and that can no longer find the AOB. Item use cheats on two other trainers are also broken. So it seems the update messed with that at the very least.
That's also the only one I use, so I fixed it myself. You need to change the AOB scan at the top to this:

aobscanmodule(INJECT,eldenring.exe,89 51 08 C3 C7 41 0C) // should be unique, 1.02.1 Offset
dont suppose you havea an inf item fix for the new patch do you?

gideon25
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by gideon25 »

NEWNS wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:14 pm
teamwhat wrote:
Ninomae Tako'nis wrote:
Sat Feb 26, 2022 10:44 am
The small patch that was just released seems to have broken some stuff. I only use Inf Item Usage from makotech222 on the table and that can no longer find the AOB. Item use cheats on two other trainers are also broken. So it seems the update messed with that at the very least.
That's also the only one I use, so I fixed it myself. You need to change the AOB scan at the top to this:

aobscanmodule(INJECT,eldenring.exe,89 51 08 C3 C7 41 0C) // should be unique, 1.02.1 Offset
Yea I am fixing the entire table and even replacing a lot of options with my own scripts cause so many of the scripts are just.. not optimal. In the meantime here is my inf item use script you can use.

EDIT: v2 of infinite item use
Attachments
eldenring_inf_items_g25v2.CT
Inf Item Use v2
(6.09 KiB) Downloaded 872 times
Last edited by gideon25 on Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Siggymas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Siggymas »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:20 pm
NEWNS wrote:
teamwhat wrote:

Yea I am fixing the entire table and even replacing a lot of options with my own scripts cause so many of the scripts are just.. not optimal. In the meantime here is my inf item use script you can use.
Thank you so much for doing this, i just realized the game got updated some options like invincibility does not work. But im only using the table for inf jumps and it is still work, so im cool.

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

321123 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 7:11 am
Infinite poise
Infinite buff durations

please anyone
Poise is a pain in the butt for me but I can look for an infinite duration cheat.

fifiTime
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by fifiTime »

The same keybind being target lock and camera reset is the most infuriating thing lol. Is this even possible to disable the camera reset but keep target lock with CE?

bl4ckfyr3
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by bl4ckfyr3 »

PeputuZi wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:18 pm
bl4ckfyr3 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:02 pm
I really think, in my humble opinion is to wait out for the Honest Merchant mod to be ported to Elden Ring, Ive been using that mod since forever and never been banned.
how have you you been using it??
where did u install it?

did u do it online or offline then go online?

more info please
Its on nexus, you can find instructions on how to install and use it.
I usually use the mod in offline mode and once Im happy with my "purchases" I go back online and play! Nothing has happened so far.

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

Akira wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:49 pm
Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
I have received a 180 day ban
I'm using the same save file since the beginning for online & offline, modified item counts & souls held inside of my inventory, changed attributes, used Inf. Health, Stamina and a lot more, no ban so far.
I create & test the cheats offline and play legit online with a friend but still the same save file.
(And if you're wondering how I can play "legit" if it's a cheated save file, I just tested things like setting the amount of the item you need to summon a friend from 1 to 10, so nothing game changing.)
very interesting !! update us past 1 week.. if the ban wave hits...

PeputuZi
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by PeputuZi »

bl4ckfyr3 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:35 pm
PeputuZi wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 1:18 pm
bl4ckfyr3 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 12:02 pm
I really think, in my humble opinion is to wait out for the Honest Merchant mod to be ported to Elden Ring, Ive been using that mod since forever and never been banned.
how have you you been using it??
where did u install it?

did u do it online or offline then go online?

more info please
Its on nexus, you can find instructions on how to install and use it.
I usually use the mod in offline mode and once Im happy with my "purchases" I go back online and play! Nothing has happened so far.
thanks for the tips <3

Striple07
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Striple07 »

PeputuZi wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 6:13 pm
Akira wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 2:49 pm
Talzion wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:28 am
I have received a 180 day ban
snip
very interesting !! update us past 1 week.. if the ban wave hits...
Well, the other guy here got hit with a ban 8 hours after, with what was likely a hardware ban follow up on his main steam account. I'd imagine with EAC their bans are less wavy and more specific this time around. All speculation though.

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

Can you add Ashes of War using Give Item function? I can't find them anywhere.

Messy6666
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Messy6666 »

xer wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:01 pm
I'll be extremely grateful to whoever can figure out how to remove the chromatic aberration effect (and increase the FoV but I can deal with that, I just can't deal with the chromatic aberration)
i do think this is mentioned before... so credits to him/her

For the FOV part, and FPS unlock, you can use [Link]

Be aware tho... only use it with the EAC fix because it is modifying stuff
so that means OFFLINE only

xer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by xer »

SinGul4ritY wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:49 pm
xer wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:01 pm
I'll be extremely grateful to whoever can figure out how to remove the chromatic aberration effect (and increase the FoV but I can deal with that, I just can't deal with the chromatic aberration)
i do think this is mentioned before... so credits to him/her

For the FOV part, and FPS unlock, you can use [Link]

Be aware tho... only use it with the EAC fix because it is modifying stuff
so that means OFFLINE only
You mean someone already removed the chromatic aberration? Or they just mentioned the issue? I genuinely can't look at the game for more than 5 minutes without straining my eyes. The effect is a hell of a lot subtler than Bloodborne's but somehow far worse on my eyes.

I'm aware of flawless widescreen but I'd rather wait for it to get implemented in a CE table and just use that instead of having two separate programs. Is there a chance the same pointers from a DS3 table might work with Elden Ring? So far the game feels like DS3 hacked to render a larger area.

salineprune
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by salineprune »

gideon25 wrote:
Wed Mar 02, 2022 3:20 pm
NEWNS wrote:
teamwhat wrote:

EDIT: v2 of infinite item use
Hey.

Hexinton released a v0.4 of his table - see attached.
Not sure if it might help you or not.

Update notes:
1.fixed several features.
2.ItemDrop
3.Attack Param
4.New noclip
5.add ashes of war
Attachments
eldenring_all-in-one_Hexinton_v0.4_Bullet_Arts_Now.CT
(805.06 KiB) Downloaded 1313 times

Azazellz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Azazellz »

Ruined Hyetta's quest (found the Revenger's Shack before starting this quest, and now the spirit with the last grape doesn't invade).
Is it possible to add the item offline, continue the quest, and then play online again? Is it safe?