Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Sword Art Online: Hollow Realization Deluxe Edition

Post by KS212 »

OK! Here's the table with a few updates to the Warehouse editor and also merged with TheByteSize's table.

Warehouse editor now has ALL the Unique Heroine Armor entries in there. I tried to name the respective girls they're for but only managed to get the main ones, not the DLC, so the rest is a guess. You're actually NOT supposed to obtain these outfits this way either... Doing it with TheByteSize's Behavior Editor is the correct way as it gives you the outfits in a Menu option when you talk to the girl.

Also fixed up the Parameters editor and added Stun Resist and Knockdown Resist which were missing from the original 3DM table.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Attachments
sao_hr.CT
Fixes fixes...
(165.65 KiB) Downloaded 145 times

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:23 pm
OK! Here's the table with a few updates to the Warehouse editor and also merged with TheByteSize's table.

Warehouse editor now has ALL the Unique Heroine Armor entries in there. I tried to name the respective girls they're for but only managed to get the main ones, not the DLC, so the rest is a guess. You're actually NOT supposed to obtain these outfits this way either... Doing it with TheByteSize's Behavior Editor is the correct way as it gives you the outfits in a Menu option when you talk to the girl.

Also fixed up the Parameters editor and added Stun Resist and Knockdown Resist which were missing from the original 3DM table.
i'm fans of CE for years, but this game really make me want to create ID and post to ask something, since this game is very complex in equipments and skill, unlike most of J-RPG or even W-RPG, even from it's predecessor SAO LS and HF, this is ultra huge improvement

and i feel like i need to ask where you guys got Item ID from? for warehouse inventory table
since it's not complete list, and i hate to grind just to get ultimate equipments, still no Greaves, Heads, True Paragon, complete unique armors, etc

i don't want to beg the table creator to complete the list, but if you guys so kind to give me some links for Item ID you got your source from, maybe i can figure out myself to obtain other missing equipments from warehouse inventory editor lists

P.S.:
- the table still missing Unlock for Illusion Thorn and Rejuvenating Touch
- owh and for the rest of Costume, Dahlia is Rain, Campanella is Seven, Olive probably Tia, Mirror probably Alice, and Altered probably Eugeo (so gay), and sadly no Unique Costume for Argo, and i think neither does Kizmel
- hope you could update more equipments in list including heads, greaves, etc but no rush, great work anyways
- can you merge the Warehouse Item Editor for stats etc with this table from viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5262&start=105#p23827
Last edited by KyraAltair on Tue Nov 07, 2017 3:26 pm, edited 2 times in total.

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

blackeyes.takano wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:27 pm
qweasdzxc17 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 1:10 pm
blackeyes.takano wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 12:59 pm

Not going to work on Mystic Enigma Orders, I'm guessing?
The mystic orders are in the same area, just that they have different requirements and the assist doesnt cover for those, but the pattern is pretty much the same.
Alright, thanks. That's a relief, in case I'll mess around later.
By the way, assist seems to miss the Light Element. Is this on purpose? (on Fuse Paragons at the moment)
Miss as in 1/2? or 0/2? and on which ordinal?

qweasdzxc17
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by qweasdzxc17 »

KyraAltair wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 2:54 pm
KS212 wrote:

i'm fans of CE for years, but this game really make me want to create ID and post to ask something, since this game is very complex in equipments and skill, unlike most of J-RPG or even W-RPG, even from it's predecessor SAO LS and HF, this is ultra huge improvement

and i feel like i need to ask where you guys got Item ID from? for warehouse inventory table
since it's not complete list, and i hate to grind just to get ultimate equipments, still no Greaves, Heads, True Paragon, complete unique armors, etc

i don't want to beg the table creator to complete the list, but if you guys so kind to give me some links for Item ID you got your source from, maybe i can figure out myself to obtain other missing equipments from warehouse inventory editor lists

P.S.:
- the table still missing Unlock for Illusion Thorn and Rejuvenating Touch
- owh and for the rest of Costume, Dahlia is Rain, Campanella is Seven, Olive probably Tia, Mirror probably Alice, and Altered probably Eugeo (so gay), and sadly no Unique Costume for Argo, and i think neither does Kizmel
- hope you could update more equipments in list including heads, greaves, etc but no rush, great work anyways
I think the ids are from 3dm + some community contribution
For unlocking illusion Thron and Rejuvenating touch, you kinda come by them usually in the first few hours of gameplay (like very first few) so....

aerithcloud7
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by aerithcloud7 »

Ummm Can anybody share a save please, I can't be bothered going through the main story again (my saves were deleted).
If someone could upload and share link it would be much appreciated.

btw thanks for the table [Link] epic paragon weaponnnn :o

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 92240 »

KS212 wrote:

Here you go an inventory mouse pointer editor. Just highlight the item with your mouse and :D . Basically, the script is just used to hijack the address that will be displayed and use it for our purpose. This can show all the item, even the ones in the shops. However, only the changes in the warehouse and inventory are permanent (after save of course). Also, made the drop down for everything except for the IDs and the rarity, which I found also contains abilities which are hidden if your enchantment is not x80 or above. For the buff value, use the equation given in the table to calculate the amount (max is 1023, or 102300 for HP).

The ability from the sacrament/crystal can be used without the sacrament/crystal.
If the ability isn't showing, change the enchantment to 128 or x80. (decimal or hex)

Do you know how to do conditional dropdown menu ?
There is a different id list for all types.
how to make it so that you see only one type and hide others while you are under this type?

link to my original post on another thread
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=5262&p=23827#p23827

ps: made the dropdowns by literally +1 every time and copying the items by typing :|

Edit : fixed some small typo in the drop down
Attachments
sao_hr.CT
(26.85 KiB) Downloaded 85 times

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Ugh, ffs... how in the hell... I uploaded the wrong table. Here's the correct one...

I knew something was up when he said the EX skills were missing unlocks, there's no WAY... that was the first thing I helped fix...
Attachments
sao_hr.CT
(165.42 KiB) Downloaded 103 times

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

why can't I delete my own post? :evil:

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

KS212 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 11:38 pm
Ugh, ffs... how in the hell... I uploaded the wrong table. Here's the correct one...

I knew something was up when he said the EX skills were missing unlocks, there's no WAY... that was the first thing I helped fix...
What's the normal Oracle value if you use the same weapon from Floor 1 to 1K?

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

92240 wrote:
Tue Nov 07, 2017 10:24 pm
KS212 wrote:

Here you go an inventory mouse pointer editor. Just highlight the item with your mouse and :D . Basically, the script is just used to hijack the address that will be displayed and use it for our purpose. This can show all the item, even the ones in the shops. However, only the changes in the warehouse and inventory are permanent (after save of course). Also, made the drop down for everything except for the IDs and the rarity, which I found also contains abilities which are hidden if your enchantment is not x80 or above. For the buff value, use the equation given in the table to calculate the amount (max is 1023, or 102300 for HP).

The ability from the sacrament/crystal can be used without the sacrament/crystal.
If the ability isn't showing, change the enchantment to 128 or x80. (decimal or hex)

Do you know how to do conditional dropdown menu ?
There is a different id list for all types.
how to make it so that you see only one type and hide others while you are under this type?

ps: made the dropdowns by literally +1 every time and copying the items by typing :|

Edit : fixed some small typo in the drop down
your Item Highlight table work great, i combo'ed it with the Warehouse Editor table to obtain some of "most powerful" equipments ID
sad thing is it's range from hundred to thousands, like Paragon One Sword's ID is 2000 while Dark Repulsor is 5000 IINM
and i don't think have enough time to test from 1 to 9999 to find other missing equipments like Blue Rose Weapon, etc from Warehouse Editor Table

if only some Japanese sites have complete Item ID list, it would be great :D

i can only find this site : mudauchi.info/saohr/ for complete list of equipments and item, in Japanese so use Google Translate and [Link] for english version (still WIP tho) sad thing is, no Item ID

and this is some of ID's that might be very useful for you guys to upgrade your tables, it's in Japanese so Google Translate indeed [Link], (it's even have code to make dual weapon of 2 handed sword, lol, i dunno if i read it right tho)

Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 92240 »

I am still improving the tables on the original post :D
There is a new one already :)

fun fact that the buff amount is stored in a 11-bit signed variable lol

Also made a mistake that the ability from the crystal can be used without it, Sorry

Attachments
sao_hr.CT
(21.89 KiB) Downloaded 78 times

TheByteSize
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by TheByteSize »

ReDragonInc
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ReDragonInc »

Feels like there might be too many different tables in the same post, by different people.

KyraAltair
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by KyraAltair »

ReDragonInc wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 8:07 am
Feels like there might be too many different tables in the same post, by different people.
will try to merge those

and i'll try contribute by add some missing "powerful" equipments at Warehouse Inventory Dropdown

i got some Hex ID's from here:
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]
[Link]

will take some time to test which equipments worthy enuff to be added in drop down menu tho

nos4r2
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nos4r2 »

TheByteSize wrote:
Wed Nov 08, 2017 7:37 am
Added some goodies to my table
Your table can i change multiplier value for fast skill level & mastery? i don't use it yet want to go slowly but not too slow