Elden Ring

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
thedown1
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Elden Ring

Post by thedown1 »

for people wondering about the ban system. In the info tab in-game, it states that if they detect cheating, they will give a 180 day penalty. the penalty will reapply itself if what was detected is not removed. Also the system can and will ban the main account when using family share too

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

KreelTDL
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by KreelTDL »

Will this get me banned if i cheat in runes in offline then go online with the runes

__Corpo__
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by __Corpo__ »

thedown1 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:32 am
for people wondering about the ban system. In the info tab in-game, it states that if they detect cheating, they will give a 180 day penalty. the penalty will reapply itself if what was detected is not removed. Also the system can and will ban the main account when using family share too
What kind of penalty? Banned from the game, or banned from online?

axess2016
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by axess2016 »

This isn't working at all. I've tried just about everything. I can't click ANY of the boxes.

WHY isn't anyone addressing that??

Does the CT file have to be IN THE SAME DIRECTORY as the game exe?

I made that txt file, put the right numbers in, put it in the same directory as the game exe. And the exe WON'T LAUNCH.

What the heck am I doing wrong??

EDIT: Nevermind. I put it in the game directory and I can check the boxes now.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

__Corpo__ wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 12:35 pm
thedown1 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:32 am
What kind of penalty? Banned from the game, or banned from online?
Going by what they did in DS3, if your cheating is 'light' you just get put in a server pool with all other cheaters. Otherwise worst case yeah, banned from the game's online mode, you'll only be able to play offline forever. They also do their banning in waves, so it may be a while before it happens and you may think you got away with it then one day BAM, banned.

tl;dr is if you modify ANYTHING at all with a table or trainer, do not take that save online, period, end of story. Their detection is extremely sensitive and even something as basic as modifying runes will get the save flagged. If you want to play online, make a new clean save and play legit.

StarkSint
Cheater
Cheater

Post by StarkSint »

hzlleo123 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 6:09 am
Current I found:

HP & OHK:
Infinite HP works, but it doesn't grant 1 Hit Kills and the other ones don't work either.

0wlet
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 0wlet »

Somehow nothing really works. The Infinite HP doesn't work only for some moments - but enemies still manage to kill me with a strong enough attack. that's weird. Or am I doing something wrong ?

FrankySahwit
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FrankySahwit »

KS212 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:46 pm
tl;dr is if you modify ANYTHING at all with a table or trainer, do not take that save online, period, end of story. Their detection is extremely sensitive and even something as basic as modifying runes will get the save flagged. If you want to play online, make a new clean save and play legit.
Who said that? In DS3 you could literally spawn in items and souls while online and be fine. Quick PvP builds and the Honest Merchant mod were also a thing. You can't claim that unless you have testing data, and it hasn't even been a week. It's good to be cautious as a warning for anyone paranoid to be banned, yes, but until tested properly - nothing is certain.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

FrankySahwit wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:48 pm

Who said that? In DS3 you could literally spawn in items and souls while online and be fine. Quick PvP builds and the Honest Merchant mod were also a thing. You can't claim that unless you have testing data, and it hasn't even been a week. It's good to be cautious as a warning for anyone paranoid to be banned, yes, but until tested properly - nothing is certain.
Better to be cautious and just warn people flat out before the flood of HALP I GTO BNANED HALP HALP comes. Besides DS3 didn't have EAC either.

TheAbyssRunner
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TheAbyssRunner »

For me the table worked with these steps:

1) I downloaded the zachillios table and put it in the \ELDEN RING\Game\ directory (where there is .exe)

2) I added steam_appid.txt in the same directory with 1245620 inside

3) I turned off the internet

4) started the table

5) started eldenring.exe (not by steam)

Easy anticheat didn't start and I could click the boxes in the table

QuarryTen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by QuarryTen »

FrankySahwit wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:48 pm
KS212 wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 1:46 pm
Did DS3 have EAC? Have you ever dealt with EAC? The stories about it are true and I wouldn't put my account on the line to test it. It bans people for even minor exploits, so it should go without saying that it'll detect global cheating (it'll scan for malicious activity on your network, in addition to your machine) rather than just account/save specific modifications. They do this with many of their clients and I wouldn't be surprised if a game as popular as this were to employ that same mechanism.

ReiMariZu
Cheater
Cheater

Post by ReiMariZu »

Can we have an Smithing Stones and Somber Smithing Stones find value table, please?

bluepanda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by bluepanda »

An "increasing/multiply incoming Runes (Money)"-cheat would be nice. I kinda like the challenge in this game, but the drop and gain rates are poor as always.
For the rest: Thank you! Everything works fine so far (e.g. carryweight, HP, FP, Stamina value hacking (which is sadly resetting on resting), stat hacking, etc.)

cfemen
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by cfemen »

Heyo,

I probably won't do a full table, but here is a little contribution:

NoClip
While active you can control the direction with WASD and space/ctrl for up/down.

Warning : the game does not like if you fly high around and will instant kill you sometimes.
e.g : you are flying throuh a elevator then the game will kill you coz of a hidden kill zone that will only disappear if you use the elevator.

little example:

you can't normally pass through that fog, to remove it you need an item key.

noclip through the fog works fine, as long you are not flying too deep into it.

flying outside also works, just make sure that you are not too fay away from the ground.

I might look later if its possible to remove that instant death triggers :|

You will get the hang of it how to use it, just be prepared that you might get killed from the game sometimes.

But this script should help to get into lots of secrets that you can't reach (yet) :D
STN wrote:
Fri Feb 25, 2022 2:16 am
~table
Hi STN,
feel free to merge my NoClip into the existing table, but please give the users a warning so they know its possible that the game might triggers a instant-kill.

//

Uploaded a updated version based on the findings of @themaoci
Attachments
eldenring.CT
Elding Ring NoClip (Optimized)
1.02 / 1.02.1
(7.64 KiB) Downloaded 1108 times
Last edited by cfemen on Mon Feb 28, 2022 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

zachillios
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by zachillios »

Added a couple more scripts for my table.

viewtopic.php?p=237670#p237670