Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.12.2.1 | Updated: 2024-Mar-11

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Mims
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.4.2 | Updated: 2021-Jun-22

Post by Mims »

Is the password the the rar file asks for something on my end or something from creator of file?

EDIT: I'm a dumbass.... I'll blame the whisky, but.... yeah.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

sbryzl
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by sbryzl »

I see there's a few different projects for this game so don't want to start a new topic, just dropping this here.

date changer and desirable fast build
added fast siege and troop movement

set the year or add or subtract years or days
ctrl+np0 for fast build
ctrl+np1 for fast siege
alt+j for scheme table (separate)

tfigment already has pointers for some in the WIP but it's modular so you can pick what you want.
Attachments
ck3-runestone.CT
(2.73 KiB) Downloaded 118 times
ck3bFavor.CT
(3.1 KiB) Downloaded 101 times
ck3-scheme.CT
(3.39 KiB) Downloaded 100 times
ck3_fb_dc_st.CT
(12.28 KiB) Downloaded 139 times
Last edited by sbryzl on Tue Feb 15, 2022 2:06 am, edited 4 times in total.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

I think this is the first time since forever in PDX games when instant construction is no longer desirable, unless going into full-on cheating. All thanks to Industrious tradition

PauloRaz3n
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by PauloRaz3n »

Any holding editor? change culture and control

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Updated WIP again. This should be last WIP as most features are restored to previous status. I think Schemes and Faith (not much use on old version) are biggest gaps.

A lot of the code is not well tested so please be aware of that. Also some quirkiness when leaving things open when save/reloading. Hopefully nothing should crash but I've not play tested very much.

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

PauloRaz3n wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 2:14 am
Any holding editor? change culture and control
It's already in the WIP version and working

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

tfigment wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:20 am
Updated WIP again. This should be last WIP as most features are restored to previous status. I think Schemes and Faith (not much use on old version) are biggest gaps.

A lot of the code is not well tested so please be aware of that. Also some quirkiness when leaving things open when save/reloading. Hopefully nothing should crash but I've not play tested very much.
I've noticed it in previous WIP and this one still has it - when displaying holdings, value for religion is under culture and value for culture is under religion. The script for both works perfectly fine, it's just the labels that are inverted.

Shona
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Shona »

tfigment wrote:

There is an Error under Cheat Scripts - > "[X] <= Max Regiment Size [During Supply Update]"

"Error in Line 13 (alloc(newmem,$1000,UpdateRegimentSize) : Failure determining what UpdateRegimentSize means"

I think it is easy to fix, but i don'tm know if it is UpdateRegimentSize1 or UpdateRegimentSize2 you want to determine here.

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by tfigment »

Shona wrote:
Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:08 pm
I think it is easy to fix, but i don'tm know if it is UpdateRegimentSize1 or UpdateRegimentSize2 you want to determine here.
You are correct. It doesn't matter much. The third argument is just for data locality. It tries to allocate memory near that address. Can also be removed though best to use either 1 or 2 so jump is nearby and uses a 32-bit relative jump instead of 64-bit jump. I think symbol was still defined when I was testing so it didn't fail.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

tfigment wrote:
I've been dying for that holding cheat, big up dude!

matt1713
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by matt1713 »

Just wanted to report in and say:
1) Thanks for keeping this table alive/updated
2) Reporting that trying to copy all the traits from my main character onto other characters using the cheat table for some reason always results in a CTD once I un-pause the in-game time. This wasn't a problem back in the initial release and Northman DLC (or at least I don't remember it ever being a problem). Might be because you're still updating it but I figured to report it in to be safe rather than sorry.
Steps to reproduce:
- Pause the in-game time
- Select your character
- Go open the selected character menu -> dig down until you open the traits list
- Activate/lock the traits
- Start selecting other characters and watch as they get all your traits
- Deactivate the traits/stats
- Unpause the game -> within an in-game day you CTD

tfigment
Table Makers
Table Makers

Re: Crusader Kings III | Steam v1.5.0.1 | Updated: 2022-Feb-14

Post by tfigment »

Updated first post. I added one new cheat which is instant siege. Calling it done for now.

Still not as much testing as I would prefer given the number of changes but I'm not going to play game for a while so I guess I'll let you test.
matt1713 wrote:
Tue Feb 15, 2022 12:33 am
Just wanted to report in and say:
I'm slightly impressed/horrified by the use of the table that way. I would not have considered that. I dont think the table actually does anything wrong to my surprise. You should not be freezing the trait count. My best guess is that the number of traits are varying and you end up with duplicates in a list or something. A crash is far more likely though if you are freezing the trait count and the max traits is less than the length. You would just be trashing memory which would be cause for crash. If you are just hitting the update button I dont think it should cause crashes at least I could not reproduce that behavior.

Neobleak
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Neobleak »

Thank you tfigment.

Insane_Laughter
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Insane_Laughter »

tfigment is a god, thank you so much!

Mirek_Burczyn
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Mirek_Burczyn »

Thank you very much for your work!

If it is possible to make any requests, is there any chance to figure out how to change holding type without save-editing? I'm sick and tired of AI building 3rd castle in a 6-holding province. Save-editing this is tedious, while using existing option to edit highlighted holding crashes the game (despite it having a field for holding type and its "name").
The only use I found for this was temporarily switching town holdings (on pause) to castles, revoke the title to current mayor and manually switch some useless building into something productive, then change it back to a city and hand over to a new mayor. But changing holding type permanently? No dice.
It's funny how the biggest use I have from this table is solving AI's idiocy, as no amount of editing values in AI files is capable of overcoming its awful decision making when it comes to managing their realm.