Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by SteelDragon »

seikur0 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:48 pm
SteelDragon wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:14 am
Is anyone else having difficulty adding the perk "Hate of Pain" which I believe is labeled as "Hate_Injury" in the table, because whenever I try to give hate of pain to a uruk it does not work, even when replacing say hate of poison into hate of pain, it wont work. anyone else having this issue?
There is a list called "Roles_who_never_hate injury" (yeah they forgot a _ there), so I guess some roles just can't get this perk :P
ok I took an uruk THAT HAD hate of pain, did some edits then over the course he somehow lost his hate of pain, YET I did not change that perk on him I was changing other hates, now I am trying to give it back to him yet it is not working, any idea on this?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

SteelDragon wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:09 pm

ok I took an uruk THAT HAD hate of pain, did some edits then over the course he somehow lost his hate of pain, YET I did not change that perk on him I was changing other hates, now I am trying to give it back to him yet it is not working, any idea on this?
Why not change it to _Unstable? That puts him enraged by everything. Got a fleet or Uruks with that kick ass.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

SteelDragon wrote:
seikur0 wrote:
SteelDragon wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:14 am
Is anyone else having difficulty adding the perk "Hate of Pain" which I believe is labeled as "Hate_Injury" in the table, because whenever I try to give hate of pain to a uruk it does not work, even when replacing say hate of poison into hate of pain, it wont work. anyone else having this issue?
There is a list called "Roles_who_never_hate injury" (yeah they forgot a _ there), so I guess some roles just can't get this perk :P
You can't see Hate of Pain on a all immune uruk.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

skillaxin wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 pm
SteelDragon wrote:

Why not change it to _Unstable? That puts him enraged by everything. Got a fleet or Uruks with that kick ass.
Yea, those uruks would knock each other out. :twisted:

professorcookie
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by professorcookie »

Any way to change skin color or add warpaint?

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 am
SteelDragon wrote:
seikur0 wrote:

I didn't make him immune to everything, I made him a badass REASONABLE Tower Uruk, he has flame weapon, beast slayer, fire axes with Great strength and the Epic trait that makes him have a ton of health while he is a berserker and he is ONLY immune to fire and poison

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

skillaxin wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 11:40 pm
SteelDragon wrote:

3 things,1 what perk is that exactly, the perk enraged by everything? 2 wont that change his personality? because I like my uruks personality, I made him The Tower. and 3 I like hate of pain :D it is very reliable and makes him pretty much enraged 24/7

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:45 am

3 things,1 what perk is that exactly, the perk enraged by everything? 2 wont that change his personality? because I like my uruks personality, I made him The Tower. and 3 I like hate of pain :D it is very reliable and makes him pretty much enraged 24/7
That perk does exactly mean "enraged by everything." Any type of damage will make him enrage even if it was an accidental hit. They sometimes turn on friendly Orcs for 1 hit or so if there isn't anything for them to attack. They won't kill your other captains or anything, they are just blood thirsty with that trait on. I personally haven't seen any personality changes from that either since the one that does change their personality is _Deranged (makes them mumble). Btw, how did you spawn the Tower correctly? He is completely invisible when I spawned him in.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

skillaxin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 am
SteelDragon wrote:

That perk does exactly mean "enraged by everything." Any type of damage will make him enrage even if it was an accidental hit. They sometimes turn on friendly Orcs for 1 hit or so if there isn't anything for them to attack. They won't kill your other captains or anything, they are just blood thirsty with that trait on. I personally haven't seen any personality changes from that either since the one that does change their personality is _Deranged (makes them mumble). Btw, how did you spawn the Tower correctly? He is completely invisible when I spawned him in.
I didn't EXACTLY spawn him, thing is only BERSERKERS can turn into towers, so I got a good rolled berserker from using my infinite mirian on chests then deployed that berserker then I changed him armor, and in the additional properties of the uruk editor you need to change BOTH role and personality to tower settings, the personality is litteraly labaled as SpecialButterfly_407_Tower, then its just changing his armor to tower helmet and tower body, but I will say this my game kinda glitched a little and he was given the Terror armor set BUT he has both the back pieces of The Tower and the weird mouth part, here I will actually make a screenshot so you know what I am talking about
[Link]
in my opinion he looks even more badass now with the combo of the armors

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

skillaxin wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:51 am
SteelDragon wrote:

Thing with enraged by everything is that it ONLY is a chance of them becoming enraged when getting hit and crap, YET enraged by injury is a guarantee proc when they get damaged

maload
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maload »

this table is good . i dont care about follower because it will eat my cpu power .
the problem for me is that sword always back to level 1 or 8 every time i restart the game

Stormyvill
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Stormyvill »

Greetings, I was wondering if you can edit orc's appearance even if the value is ??. I can change everything that has some other value but I cannot figure out how to edit ?? values in the equipment section.

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

Stormyvill wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 7:46 am
Greetings, I was wondering if you can edit orc's appearance even if the value is ??. I can change everything that has some other value but I cannot figure out how to edit ?? values in the equipment section.
?? is not editable IMHO, that probably means no pointer(i.e. no data).

anonymous5200
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by anonymous5200 »

SteelDragon wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 4:43 am
anonymous5200 wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 12:13 am
SteelDragon wrote:

I didn't make him immune to everything, I made him a badass REASONABLE Tower Uruk, he has flame weapon, beast slayer, fire axes with Great strength and the Epic trait that makes him have a ton of health while he is a berserker and he is ONLY immune to fire and poison
I've tested on my genuine Tower uruk, I got no problem with adding Picker_Hate_Injury onto every uruk, did you change some common perks which shared by all uruk(e.g. Picker_InHierarchy)?

klimsat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by klimsat »

Hello, guys. if you want to create Tower Uruk, you should use Class - "AI_Berserker_Tough" and Role - "Role_Tower". Use only these Class value (don't use "AI_Berserker"), otherwise, you will get a transparent uruk.
Screenshot with settings - [Link]