Gnomoria

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Gnomoria

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

What are the chances someone can put together a table that would allow for stat editing in Gnomoria?

They've finally gone out of early access and released 1.0, but unfortunately, alot of the previous editors that would allow for stat editing or savegame editing have gone quiet. None of the tools work anymore.

Sharvax
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Gnomoria

Post by Sharvax »

I would be willing to *donate* up to $20 bucks to anyone who could put together a good gnome editor that works with the new release. Anyone willing to work on this? PLEASE! lol.

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

Nobody is willing to have a shot at this??

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Game is using JAVA and apparently that makes it hard to train. I might check it out if i ever had some free time to take a challenge.

There is a save editor though
[Link]

lekkimsm2500
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by lekkimsm2500 »

STN wrote:
Wed Mar 29, 2017 9:42 am
Game is using JAVA and apparently that makes it hard to train. I might check it out if i ever had some free time to take a challenge.

There is a save editor though
[Link]
Unfortunatly it's not working as of 1.0. I've tried.

cristobalcat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cristobalcat »

Java.. no Java. :ugeek:

Cheat Engine works ok for level up your toons. Focus on 1 toon for a profession level you want him/her to work as top priority (that he/she must be doing) and search that number under standard 4 bytes (default) let him/her work again, when change search again until you got it.

It's better you get that profession low enough, so number will change very soon and speed up your search. When level is somehow high then it change too slow just to get +1 level up.

I put only 99, IDK what would be top level, but that freaking fast enough.

With that you got more than enough to don't spoil the game and get bored. :P

However, you can try this (copied from Steam) for items or toons (good one or bad one):

"Well, what you COULD do is enable debug mode. And that allows you, through right clicking anywhere, and hitting debug menu, to spawn pretty much, ALMOST, anything you want, in just about any quantity. Just remember it spawns on the square you rightclicked on (RB->Debug).

Here's the trick.
Documents > My Games > Gnomoria, and open up settings.ini. (Do make a backup of it first)
In the [Gameplay] section, most likely in the bottom of it, there's the "Debug = False". You simply flip it over to "Debug = True" and presto. Spawn whatever you like.

(Really, just make a backup of even the saves while you're at it.)

Sure helps to get rid of any pesky hunger or thirst. Also lets you get some premium tools or armor should you want that as well."

Viken
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Viken »

There are also all sorts of mods you can get for Gnomoria. It's like Dwarf Fortress in that regard. I remember seeing a 'Training' type mod, like a library and a gym that would let you train your gnomes and increase their stats. I don't know if it is still around anymore though. I haven't played Gnomoria in a long while, even though I own it. xD