Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by stealthcl0wn »

fissilecore wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:35 pm
A common practice: made the game, cut it to pieces, sell them for a price of the full game. You are never paying for the full experience. Yet still they dared to include microtransactions.
See, I don't think the tribes are fully complete, because all of the voicelines for both tribes are missing, as are most of their armor and the like, so it's more than likely they shipped the game with whatever was left in. I don't think it's "cut to pieces", personally. This practice has been common for yeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrssssssssssssss.

Also before anyone asks; YES the table works as of the latest patch that was pushed today.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:19 pm
Kind of annoyed that the Outlaw and Slaughter equipment are just reskins.
Apparently there are no sieges for these tribes either. They are going to be random appearances in the areas already unlocked in the game. Would have been nice if they at least added 2 new areas for these tribes and sieges.

There there's also enemy type code for Gandalf and Galadriel which is interesting....

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

skillaxin wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:49 pm
stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:19 pm
Kind of annoyed that the Outlaw and Slaughter equipment are just reskins.
Apparently there are no sieges for these tribes either. They are going to be random appearances in the areas already unlocked in the game. Would have been nice if they at least added 2 new areas for these tribes and sieges.

There there's also enemy type code for Gandalf and Galadriel which is interesting....
Galadriel is code for Eltariel for some reason. We're getting endless Shadow Wars, though, so there's a chance that, if you own the DLCs, the attacking force will be Outlaw/Slaughter.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 7:00 pm

Galadriel is code for Eltariel for some reason. We're getting endless Shadow Wars, though, so there's a chance that, if you own the DLCs, the attacking force will be Outlaw/Slaughter.
I am glad they are doing the endless shadow wars but there is still a missing of end game replay value. I would love for them to expand on the fighter pits or actually send your own army and watch them take over a fort without having having to lift a finger in a cinematic mode.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

Can someone help me with this weird thing, so when I changed a hate of caragors on a uruk to hate of pain, visually his hate disappeared all together and now he has no hates, what is up with this????? Also could someone take their Tower uruk and take a screenshot of what the visual appearance details are in CE so that we can all start making our tower uruks :D

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

I'd love it if your body guard could follow you around to the different maps, but for that I'd have to use these orders and click through 50 menus before. Every time. A cheat to do that would be possible but pretty time consuming to do and well let's not start rewriting the game too much.

On another note it seems that potential is tied to the role, which is one of the first things that gets decided on uruk creation. So a certain role will always have a certain potential. Then the trait strength is tied to the dynamic learn speed ability and it's probably no strength but weakness, the higher it is. Some sort of delay for at which level uruks learn stuff. And even before that the role might be tied to personality?!^^

edit: certain roles will always have a low potential, but most are probably not limited.

edit2: updated with "Uruk creation" (potential/learn speed/bloodbrother) and "Force uruk role" scripts
Give me feedback if the bloodbrother thing has any effect^^

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

so I tried your uruk creator, and set it to The Tower, WELL some interesting things happened, I had the whole uruk get all intel on and was going around killing orks to spawn towers, and this was in the Nurnen map, they are all invisible, I went to the area of one AND he was invisible, standing still and did nothing when I got close, I could still hit him and interact with him and I killed him, he still dropped loot, but they are ALL invisible NO models at all I even went to a mission where there was one of them they were invisible in their cutscene but they still spoke and it was correct tower dialogue so I am not sure what is going on, also they stand around and do nothing even in the missions they are doing uruk vs uruk to let you know

Edit, some interesting interactions, 1 when I tried to grab one while he was broken my character was sent into the air in the snowman blank like pose, with the only option to dominate but it wasn't working, I could go into the bow form but was out of arrows and couldn't do anything, I ended up fast traveling out and it was ok. Second thing when I stealth attacked one of the invisible towers I did the whole attack animation BUT was teleported to the other side of the map and was put UNDER the map to where I fell for a little while then the game counted me as dead and proceeded with the usual stuff
Last edited by SteelDragon on Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

SteelDragon wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 11:24 pm
so I tried your uruk creator, and set it to The Tower, WELL some interesting things happened, I had the whole uruk get all intel on and was going around killing orks to spawn towers, and this was in the Nurnen map, they are all invisible, I went to the area of one AND he was invisible, standing still and did nothing when I got close, I could still hit him and interact with him and I killed him, he still dropped loot, but they are ALL invisible NO models at all I even went to a mission where there was one of them they were invisible in their cutscene but they still spoke and it was correct tower dialogue so I am not sure what is going on, also they stand around and do nothing even in the missions they are doing uruk vs uruk to let you know
He is one of those rare scripted Uruks. He has very specific dialogue like Bruz and his blood brothers. I wouldn't be surprised to see some glitching there.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

Is anyone else having difficulty adding the perk "Hate of Pain" which I believe is labeled as "Hate_Injury" in the table, because whenever I try to give hate of pain to a uruk it does not work, even when replacing say hate of poison into hate of pain, it wont work. anyone else having this issue?

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

skillaxin wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 am
tutorial
Great tutorial! I found this list of perks on this site handy when changing abilities: [Link]

Also I have found that one of my favorite perks are any of the Picker_Summoner ones. I have several Uruks that call Drakes/Ghuls/Caragors/Graugs/Spiders and especially kicks ass when doing sieges.
How do u make them summon drakes???

s73829
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by s73829 »

As a workaround for not being able to transfer orcs, can we instead save all relevant values of our selected orc and then paste those values onto another orc that has then been selected?

I tried to simply freeze all values and then go through the map screen to a new region, but I assume those locations must be used for something in between so I experienced crashes.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

s73829 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 10:31 am
As a workaround for not being able to transfer orcs, can we instead save all relevant values of our selected orc and then paste those values onto another orc that has then been selected?

I tried to simply freeze all values and then go through the map screen to a new region, but I assume those locations must be used for something in between so I experienced crashes.
CE yourself a ton of Mirian, set speedhack to 10, open Silver War Chests until you're drowning in reassignment orders.

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

slayer0527 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 9:31 am
skillaxin wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 5:42 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 am
tutorial
Great tutorial! I found this list of perks on this site handy when changing abilities: [Link]

Also I have found that one of my favorite perks are any of the Picker_Summoner ones. I have several Uruks that call Drakes/Ghuls/Caragors/Graugs/Spiders and especially kicks ass when doing sieges.
How do u make them summon drakes???
I figured it out but drake lure is not working for me... :(

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

SteelDragon wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 4:14 am
Is anyone else having difficulty adding the perk "Hate of Pain" which I believe is labeled as "Hate_Injury" in the table, because whenever I try to give hate of pain to a uruk it does not work, even when replacing say hate of poison into hate of pain, it wont work. anyone else having this issue?
Jesus man it's the third time you asked that. Hate injury indeed doesn't appear on some uruks' info screen but it is saved in the abilities perks so I guess it has to work.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

slayer0527 wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 12:06 pm

I figured it out but drake lure is not working for me... :(
The AI only uses it in certain situations and sieges are the best place to try it out.