Assassin's Creed: Origins

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Razt
Noobzor
Noobzor

Re: Assassin's Creed: Origins

Post by Razt »

Goujyn wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:34 pm
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 am
Money is a simple 4 byte search
do you know of somewhere that actually tells you how to do this? I've seen people say it's easy and that's how to get money, but no one seems to actually tell you how to do it. Google searching doesn't pull up anything useful for me
Run cheat engine and hook it to ACOrigins.exe do a 4byte search for the value of your current money. You'll get a bunch of results. Then do something to earn or spend money in the game and search for the value you have now. You should have a single result and then just change the value of that to how much money you'd like.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

Razt wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:17 pm
Goujyn wrote:
ImpalaPUA wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 1:39 am
Money is a simple 4 byte search
do you know of somewhere that actually tells you how to do this? I've seen people say it's easy and that's how to get money, but no one seems to actually tell you how to do it. Google searching doesn't pull up anything useful for me
Run cheat engine and hook it to ACOrigins.exe do a 4byte search for the value of your current money. You'll get a bunch of results. Then do something to earn or spend money in the game and search for the value you have now. You should have a single result and then just change the value of that to how much money you'd like.
Thank you very much, I will try this today

Edit: Worked great, now i know how. Greatly appreciated!

Blayde
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Blayde »

Goujyn wrote:

Cheat The Game:[Link]
Or
Stephen Chapman:[Link]

If you want to learn something

B34R
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by B34R »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:01 pm
It seems that the ability points is strickly 99 usable points, meaning that once you go past that, the unlimited ability points become limited, it does not giving you a fresh and static number of 99.
Question: are the ability points sticky (or limited) to 99 by the game design (aka we can't go past 99) or is the limit assigned by the script ?

( a different way of asking )

if I were to adjust the script, would I have more than 99 ability points to spend ?

EXAMPLE:

freespacee:
mov [rcx+0000027C], #99 <--------- here change "99" to "200"--------
code:
mov eax,[rcx+0000027C]
jmp return

(sorry if this seems like a straightforward question, I'm a noob :mrgreen: )

Mortinec
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Mortinec »

Here's my random addition to this. I'm new and this needs testing, but so far it takes the sub part out of everything. Money, arrows, tools, etc, since they all seem to use the same function to process. I just added it on to the current (atm) table of STN. Enjoy! And let me know if it breaks something for you!

Found a couple issues already:
1: Will crash game if activated before loading save.
2: Will crash game if you learn a new tool/inventory ability with it active.

Easy to avoid, but thought they should be mentioned.
Attachments
ACOriginsUnlimited.CT
(12.35 KiB) Downloaded 1003 times

redskull
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by redskull »

I test your new table and my game crash

averhoeven
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by averhoeven »

B34R wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 5:47 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:01 pm
It seems that the ability points is strickly 99 usable points, meaning that once you go past that, the unlimited ability points become limited, it does not giving you a fresh and static number of 99.
Question: are the ability points sticky (or limited) to 99 by the game design (aka we can't go past 99) or is the limit assigned by the script ?

( a different way of asking )

if I were to adjust the script, would I have more than 99 ability points to spend ?

EXAMPLE:

freespacee:
mov [rcx+0000027C], #99 <--------- here change "99" to "200"--------
code:
mov eax,[rcx+0000027C]
jmp return

(sorry if this seems like a straightforward question, I'm a noob :mrgreen: )
If you fill in all of the abilities (I believe it takes 99) using the cheat table on, but then turn it off, you will receive an additional point whenever you level up. This will allow you to pump them into the Seer, Warrior, Hunter end nodes which add a % damage each time.
Source: that's what I've been doing.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Assassin's Creed: Origins (v1.3) +20, table Update19

Post by Cielos »

made some scripts for the game.
- the table uses the same injection point from STN's Unlimited Health script, thus you can't activate this if you're using that script.
- the table uses vng21092's aobscan lua script, the original thread can be found here: [Link]
- remember to read the scripts' description.
Update19
- updated the table for patch 1.30, specifically undead and movement mod.
- added god mode and max oxygen, which are both just cheap cheats by using the offsets shared by SubBeam.
Update18.3
- updated ignore ability points, fixed the byte size of the 2 pointers.
Update18.2
- updated ignore ability points. added pointers to the ability points.
Update18.1
- updated many scripts, all the scripts can be activated in-game now, (though, again, not thoroughly tested...). report if there's a crash on your game~
- moved slow motion on bow aim out from the the enable script, as I removed the lua script that enable the CE's speedhack from the script. read the script's description.
Update18
- updated the table for game patch 1.21, specifically: senu teleport and no-clip.
- added slow motion on bow aim.

Update17.2
- updated exp gained multiplier to cover all exp gained (killings, quests, exploring...).
- updated the description of senu teleport.
Update17.1
- added exp gained multiplier.
Update17
- updated the table for game patch 1.20, specifically: ignore ability points and ignore curse health-penalty.
- updated enable, it should fix the random crash that happenes if you are not activating the scripts in the "Press Any Keys" screen. but it's still not been tested thoroughly, you are still advised to enable the table as instructed in the red letters above.
- removed sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities. although there's only 1 defected aobscans to be updated, it's actually a "return check" that requires quite many back-trace to locate, and the opcodes the game ret to are different for each patches, considering its functionality isn't a popular one, it's just not worth it to repeat this boring torture for every patches...
- there are reports that senu teleport no longer works on some previous patches, but I just tested it on patch 1.20 and it still works, maybe it just happenes on the patches that released when I was taking a break (after patch 1.05 and before patch 1.20). anyway, senu teleport does work on patch 1.20, if you find it not working for you, please report in details.

Update16.1
- updated weapon editor, the script would disable the hidden blade lethal stealth kill (use bare hand stealth "kill" instead) on previous update. it's fixed now.
Update16
- updated the table for v1.05, specifically:
-- updated sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities, the AOBscan of an ret check was defected.
-- updated movement mod, both no-clip and senu teleport use a alternate ignore collision now.
-- updated weapon editor, added an ret check.
Update15.1
- forgot to remove 2 testing/old scripts. re-uploaded.
Update15
- added light bow arrow "clip" mod.
- updated sync equipments level to sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities, as title suggests, you can also use this script to reset outfit quantities to 1 if you've got 2 or more of some of them. also, you can't sync the equipments level with your current level if you're level 40 before this update. it's fixed now.
Update14
- added instant bow charge and rate of fire mod
- updated the pointers of weapon editor a little bit, edited its description a little bit.
Update13
- added instant charged heavy attack.
- added weapon editor.
Update12
- added ignore curse health-penalty.
- updated undead. added one more injection point, which should skip the script-kill routine now.
- updated movement mod and senu teleport. fixed 2 potential crashes since Update9, which were caused by some bad editing when I was refining them on that update.
Update11.1
- forgot to remove a previous version of senu teleport... the updated table had that removed to avoid confusion.
Update11
- added senu teleport
Update10
- added sync equipments level.
- updated the offests for the player health, as I forgot I've updated the aobscans the health offset retrieval used on the last table update. it's fixed now.
Update9
- added walk key, as the game's own walk key is too slow for my taste...
- rewrote all the scripts, they can be activated/deactivated anytime you want now.
Update8
- updated ignore adrenaline, it works on the weapon that use combo attack (yellow adrenaline bar) with this update.
- updated easy chariot race, forgot to move the content into the general script, it won't have the chance to crash the game if you activate this script in-game now.
Update7
- added easy chariot race.
Update6
- updated inf. ammo, it works better on Light Bows and Warrior Bows now, i.e., can still shoot multiplier arrows when you have only 1 arrow left.
Update5
- added inf. all items and ignore resources.
Update4
- added ignore $
- updated undead, its functionality won't kick-in unless you activate it now.
- updated inf. ammo, it works on the weapons when you're trying to sell them before this update, it would only affect the ammo with this update.
Update3
- added ignore adrenaline.
- updated inf. ammo, it supports all ammo now.
Update2
- added a easy script ignore ability points, using the info SubBeam shared right above this post.
Update1.1
- uploaded the wrong table on the last update. re-download!
Update1
- added no-clip.
- rewrote (kind of) the enable script to general script.
- moved time of day mod script out of the enable script.
undead
- health still drop when being hit but you won't die.
- health will stop decreasing when it reaches the "min health block" threshold specified.
- most, if not all, script-kill should be covered. still need testing though...
- beware of the continuous-damage though (e.g., poison, on-fire, etc.), they may kill you if you set the min health block too low (depends on your level). don't set it smaller than 0.5 block of health and you should be fine.

ignore adrenaline
- allows you to use Overpower Attack any time, regardless of how much adrenaline (both blue and yellow bar) you have.

instant charged heavy attack
- works on all melee weapons, including "unarmed".

instant bow charge
- works on both Hunter Bow and Warrior Bow.
- may works on Enemies when they use these 2 types of bows as well, not tested.

rate of fire mod
- works on Light Bow.
- when activated, it forces the game to use the specified custom rate of fire. the smaller the value the faster.
- setting custom rate of fire to zero would use the standard rate of fire the game use (slower).
- by default, the custom rate of fire is 0.001 (level 4 Rate of Fire of a Light Bow is 0.55).
- if you want set the custom rate of fire real fast (like the script default 0.001), you should activate light bow arrow "clip" mod together so that you can shoot longer.

light bow arrow "clip" mod
- allows you to force set the arrows you draw when using Light Bow.
- best use together with inf. ammo script if the # of arrows to fetch per each draw you set is bigger than your quaver.

ignore curse health-penalty
- when activated, cursed weapon's health-penalty would be removed.

ignore $
- you can buy/upgrade anything with zero $.
- $ still drop until it reaches zero when you use it.
- DOESN'T affect "Refill", you can't Refill ammo without enough $. (probably just need to flip another flag, as the concept is just the same, feel free to trace the flag-flipping code yourself...)

ignore ability points
- allows you to learn any ability with 0 ability points.
- ability points still decrease upon learning abilities until it reaches zero.
- re-access "Abilities" menu to populate the 2 pointers. obtained ability points - spent ability points = current abiliy points

ignore resources
- allows you to craft anything in the Gear Menu without any resources.
- resources used still decrease upon crafting until they reach zero.

easy chariot race
- player has infinite usage of boost.
- non-player can't use boost at all, meaning they will be much slower with this script activated.

sync equipments level / reset outfit quantities ***REMOVED on patch 1.20***
- when activated, hold Shift and CapsLock keys together and enter the Gear menu, and all the equipments' level would be sync with your current level, as long as they have a equipment level higher than 1, and the equipment level is not higher than your current level. could be useful if you have a lot of equipments on you, and you don't want to spend minutes to upgrade all of them every time.
- note that if the equipment synced is equipped already, it'll be de-equip and you'll have to equip it again.
- if somehow you have have 2 or more of the same outfit, you can use this script to reset them to 1, just hold Ctrl and CapsLock keys together and enter the Gear menu.

inf. ammo
- activate item quantity mod first.
- all ammo still decrease when being used until they reach 1.
- for Warrior Bows, you can still shoot multiple arrows when you have 1 arrow left.
- for Light Bows, you can still fetch multiple arrows to shoot without re-fetching arrow for each shot when you have 1 arrow left.

inf. all items
- activate item quantity mod first.
- all items, including ammos, weapons, resources, still decrease when being used/sell/dismantle/craft until they reach 1.
- as the quantity stop decreasing at 1, it's not meant to be an "infinite crafting" script. check ignore resources if you want that.
- also, not tested on the QUEST ITEMS, it may or may not break the game plot on handling QUEST ITEMS, so I don't recommend using this for gaming session, but for experiment only.

exp gained multiplier
- exp gained would be multiplied by the specified multiplier, which can be changed by editing the entry.
- quest/explore gained exp shown would still be the original value upon receiving (big +number on the centre of the screen), but the actual gaining value shown (small +number on the top-right hand corner of the screen) would be the multiplied value.
- exp multiplier default: x4, can be changed by editing the script, line 3.

time of day mod
- hold CapsLock and PageUp to rewind time.
- hold CapsLock and PageDown to advance time.
- time of day would advance normally without pressing any of the above keys.
- the value of current time of day can be changed manually, just a normal 24 hours value.

walk key
- activate movement mod first.
- when activated, hold CapsLock and move to walk.
- by script default, the walking speed is 0.525 (while the game's default walking speed when using keyboard is 0.4), can be changed via the entry "walk speed".

senu teleport
- when activated, call Senu, then hold CapsLock and create a CUSTOM waypoint (won't work if selecting an existing map icon or people) to teleport Bayek there immediately.
- Map menu check is implemented, you won't be teleported accidentally by creating waypoint in the Map menu.
- you can't teleport when Bayek is wet. if you've just get out of the water, wait a while until you're dry and try again.
- it's possible Bayek would fall through walls if you choose to teleport to the other side of a wall (just don't teleport to a wall and you should be fine).
- if you teleport when the aim DOT is ON Senu, you may be teleported to where Senu are and you'd drop from mid-air and result in desynchronise.

no-clip
- when movement mod is activated, press numpad0 and numpad- to toggle no-clip.
- when activated, use keyboard+mouse to fly around. using the walk key allows you to move slower.
- may work with controller as well, report~
- you may get hurt or even desynchronized if you deactivate no-clip in mid-air if you've fly for a long time already.
- only deactivate the script when you're "landed" and you should be fine.
- in short, use with caution.

slow motion on bow aim
- when activated, hold CapsLock during bow aiming would enter slow motion (using CE's Speedhack).
- if it crash the game when you activate it, try to enable CE's Speedhack manually at the "Press Any Key" screen, because it's possible the game would crash if you enable CE's Speedhack in-game.

weapon editor
- for testing purpose only, BACKUP SAVES FIRST. and CRASH is expected if you edit a value that you're not supposed to touch.
- as it's for testing purpose for now, it's separated from the main "enable" script.
- when activated, equip the weapon (or re-equip if you're equipping that weapon already) you want to edit to populate the pointers.
- you can't add new properties to the weapon, you can change the property itself or edit the modifiers of the existing properties.
- the modifiers are property-dependent. e.g., if you changed the modifiers of the CURSE property to zero, all weapons that have the CURSE property would be benefit from the change.
- if the pointer is GREY in colour, DO NOT edit them. they are for reference only.
- if the "# of properties" of a weapon is 4, only edit the first 4 properties presented; "[property 5]" is actually the first property of another gear.
- so far I've seen a maximum of 5 properties on a weapon, so I've only set up 6 "[property x]", if a weapon has more than 6 properties, examine the "[property x]" pointers and add more yourself.
- the above 2 points also applicable for "[modifier x]" pointers.
- for some modifiers have different values depends on the weapon's level (even though they are all the same most of the time). the "modifier" pointer would most likely be invalid. if it's the case, use the "[modifier x]" pointers instead.
- if the modifier doesn't change depends on the weapon's level, "[modifier 2]" pointers would most likely be invalid, just use the "modifier" pointer instead.
- [base property] probably holds the base damage info of the weapon.
- the sub-properties start at [property 2].
- to change a property it self:
-- in every "[property x]", the first pointer would be "base", let say the weapon you're editing have only one sub-property "Level 1 Critical Hit Rate", navigate to "[property 2]", the value should looks something like this: "0x000000000DF9F0F8".
-- to change it to "Level 2 Critical Hit Rate", add 0x18 to the value, it'd become something like this "0x000000000DF9F110". then exit the Gear menu and re-enter, the weapon order should be changed as its quality is upped, and you should see the weapon's sub-property should be changed to "Level 2 Critical Hit Rate" then.
- to change the modifieres of a property, e.g. if the weapon has only one sub-property and it's "Level 2 Critical Hit Rate":
-- its modifiers can be found in [property 2].
-- [modifier 1] would holds the actual critical hit rate. if the weapon is Lv28, change the value of "level 28".
-- [modifier 2] have a (float)1.7 as long as the property is "Critical Hit Rate", don't know what it affects. feel free to test it yourself~
-- the changes would apply to all weapon that uses "Level 2 Critical Hit Rate".
-- the changes doesn't visually change the "Level 2 Critical Hit Rate" icon, it would still have 2 bars on-screen. look above if you want to change the property itself.
- it was fun to locate the structure, but I'm getting bored to refine the pointers. probably won't update them myself. still feel free to share your findings and I'll try to update the table later. or if you're familiar with lua script, feel free to build an editor with UI and I'll link to your post. here's the start of the properties retrieval loop (game v1.03): "ACOrigins.exe"+1B363F0
latest:
ACOrigins +20.CT
+20, table Updae19, game v1.30
(352.22 KiB) Downloaded 2171 times
backup(s):
ACOrigins +20.CT
+20, table Update18.3, game v1.21
(356.89 KiB) Downloaded 330 times
ACOrigins +20.CT
+20, table Update18, game v1.21
(354.77 KiB) Downloaded 169 times
ACOrigins +19.CT
+19, table Update17.2, game v1.20
(345.73 KiB) Downloaded 152 times
ACOrigins +19.CT
+19, table Update16.1, game v1.05
(670.85 KiB) Downloaded 143 times
ACOrigins +19.CT
+19, table Update15.1, game v1.03
(346.16 KiB) Downloaded 140 times
ACOrigins +18.CT
+18, table Update14, game v1.03
(342 KiB) Downloaded 132 times
ACOrigins +16.CT
+16, table Update13, game v1.03
(287.91 KiB) Downloaded 123 times
ACOrigins +14.CT
+14, table Update12, game v1.03
(73.53 KiB) Downloaded 117 times
ACOrigins +3.CT
+3, table init release, game v1.03
(20.26 KiB) Downloaded 185 times
Last edited by Cielos on Fri Feb 23, 2018 5:09 pm, edited 37 times in total.

Sefer
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Sefer »

Cielos wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm
ACOrigins +3.CT
crashes as soon as I press enable on v1.03

NoName
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NoName »

Now what about xp? Everytime I try and do a 4 byte search with the amount of xp I currently have and then get up, I get tons of different values that change but none that match my new xp amount.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Sefer wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 8:32 pm
Cielos wrote:
Thu Nov 02, 2017 6:08 pm
ACOrigins +3.CT
crashes as soon as I press enable on v1.03
maybe it's the problem STN mentioned, I still just let CE to allocate memory. but using his method would stack up the memory if I choose to deactivate some scripts and turn back on again until I end the game session, as the code cave generated on last activation won't be clean up upon deactivation it seems.
I'll see if I can "rewrote" the scripts later when I'm done with the implementation of my to-do-list to use these manual caves. in the mean time, try to activate all the scripts before you load a save game, or better yet, activate all when the game is playing the logo vids, it should avoid the crashes you mentioned.
EDIT: my cheating/gaming rig has 16G RAM, maybe it helps the situation? don't know.

velvetio
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by velvetio »

Hello, about the time of day, is there any way to change the time scale? for example 1 minute in the game 3 minutes in real life? Thanks!

Goujyn
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Goujyn »

Is there anything useful that can be done for HIppodrome races? Those things are brutal >.<

Anacra
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Anacra »

Hurray for Cielos picking up this game. Love his tables!

Is there a way to toggle HUD on/off with some shortcut key method in cheat engine? Also, any chance for equipment modifications (like changing their effects, qualities, etc?)

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

just updated the table from this post.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
velvetio wrote:
Fri Nov 03, 2017 7:27 pm
Hello, about the time of day, is there any way to change the time scale? for example 1 minute in the game 3 minutes in real life? Thanks!
I imagine it can be done in 2 ways at least.
1. observe the time of day value (in hour, can be found after the script is activated), and determine the current scale the game uses, then we can use this as the base to build our own scale and apply it. something like this: as we know what's the game scale uses, we can revert it back to 1:1, than apply our own scale. the problem is it seems the game doesn't always update the time of day regularly, it'd stop the updating on some occasions. this would mean the scale we applied won't be as accurate.
2. trace the code to locate where/when/how the game translate the internal clock into the game clock, we may find the actual scale the game used and manipulate the time scale there.

/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Anacra wrote:
Sat Nov 04, 2017 1:29 am
Hurray for Cielos picking up this game. Love his tables!

Is there a way to toggle HUD on/off with some shortcut key method in cheat engine? Also, any chance for equipment modifications (like changing their effects, qualities, etc?)
for the first part, you can start by searching for the HUD flag first, then try to switch the flag(s) on/off in-game and see if the game would recognize them on the fly without actually switching them inside the settings menu. if it does, the job is done, if not, you still need to force the game to run the HUD on/off routine everytime you flip the switch outside of the settings menu.
for the second part, it seems fun, but I skipped the building the item structure part when I was writing the inf/ignore items script, and now I want to actually play the game for a while first. so, in the mean time, please share any info you learnt so that others who're interested can have a better start off point if they are interested in building one.