Mass Effect Andromeda

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
The Iron Rose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Mass Effect Andromeda

Post by The Iron Rose »

If I might make a request?

"Special Augments" are unlocked once you gain the ability to research and develop items. Unfortunately, you can only build one of them. Ever. Future weapons can drop with the item, some merchants have them - either way, it sucks.

If there's a way to easily find a pointer for the quantity of special augments you have, that'd be fantastic. Seeing as you can have more than one, but can only easily acquire one at a time, it makes searching memory to find the quantity pretty difficult. Because as is, it's a horrendously designed system that seriously constrains your creativity a whole bunch.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

For anyone interested, research points here
"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+5091D2C: 89 7B 1C - mov [rbx+1C],edi

too lazy to add it to my table.

techeac
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by techeac »

Sorry for being a complete pleb. When i open up STN's original table, things are labeled and function correctly.
But when i open Cielos' table the descriptions are either auto assemble script or no description and the values are all random or <script>.
Am i doing something wrong?

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

I don't even know how to put the research points part in, anyone else able to do it.

notarealname
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by notarealname »

Running a modded multiplayer lobby to rack up some credits from the gold missions. Still need a few more people to speed things up. Let me know if you're interested.

The Iron Rose
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by The Iron Rose »

Jessen wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 1:51 am
I don't even know how to put the research points part in, anyone else able to do it.
Research points is super simple - like, search for the value, research something, search for the new value, research something, change all the remaining values, research something and boom you're done.

You can do the same with materials and inventory as well, though like I said this obvs doesn't work with the special augments (i.e. vintage heat sink, the embedded heat/cryo ammo, etc) since you only usually have one of them floating around.
notarealname wrote:
Tue Mar 21, 2017 2:43 am
Running a modded multiplayer lobby to rack up some credits from the gold missions. Still need a few more people to speed things up. Let me know if you're interested.
serious question, lemme know if you get banned. It's a co-operative mode and even straight up cheating in credits is hardly ruining anyone else's play, but in ME3 I distinctly remember that people were banned for modding credits with cheat engine for a year or two after release.

Aikonaro
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aikonaro »

well so far the cheat engine unlimited health and ammo transfer into multiplayer, i discovered this completely on accident ran a couple games and no one seamed to mind considering running golds is FECKING HARD. i olny hosted my own games tho so i dont know how it works joining anyone elses or how closely they are watching. gl yall

PS. i have really had some shitty luck with the credits values seam to be completely random after patch?? i dunno it seams to have multiple scripts i get it to change but when i try to save the game crashes. and the one in the table i downloaded doesnt seam to work

zephyr_infinity
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by zephyr_infinity »

has anyone founda way to freeze life support? for exploring those level 3 radiation spots on Eos and later planets.

Jessen
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Jessen »

@Iron Rose: I actually ment using this
"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+5091D2C: 89 7B 1C - mov [rbx+1C],edi

to make a more suitable option so I don't have to search constantly, trying to search this massive game is slow going.

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:22 pm
Cielos wrote:
Mon Mar 20, 2017 9:07 pm
uploaded a table to this post.
nothing fancy though, the player fetch process is using STN's method as well, (used as the player check for inf. ammo and instant skills cooldown script).
Thank you for your contribution! I'm hoping we get a skill points pointer and the three research pointers as well? I hate having message spam saying "you have unused skill points" or "you have not use all of your research points, use them now!" every 10 minutes.
the pointer is very east to locate, but it doesn't do much.
1st off the skill points would be recalculate with the skill points of your current level minus the sum of skill costs of all the skills you've learnt everytime you load a savegame.
then, when you're learning a skills, it again do the same as above to determine you can learn a skill or not. if you can, the game would just update the said pointer's value after you've learnt a skill.
in other words, the pointer is just for display only, and it won't even update the onscreen value itself when you change it yourself using CE.

that said, just updated the table with an ignore skill points script.
it won't messed with the skills' cost (won't force set them to zero), thus it won't show any skill points when you load a savegame that has used up the skill points already. plus you can still learn any skills with no skill points left.

then again, I didn't play for 10 mins to see the message would still pop up, let me know after testing.

to start, just activate the script, then load, or reload savegame.
**note that if you've somehow force set the skill costs to zero before on the current game seesion, you may need to reboot the game first.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

Pointer for life support, which is the thing I really want to cheat on, because it removes the annoyance and keeps the fun.

MassEffectAndromeda.exe+699AB60 - 89 08 - mov [rax],ecx

Also code that subtract items counts when being used:

"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+510F337: 29 C1 - sub ecx,eax

Now you can duplicate those stupid Vanadium just by selling and buying from merchants over and over again.

Gvaz
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Gvaz »

How do I put that into the table though?

FryGuy
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by FryGuy »

Here is a simple nop script for unlimited life support using 1096bimu's pointer.

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>0</ID>
      <Description>"Unlimited Life Support"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+699AB60:
nop
nop

[DISABLE]
"MassEffectAndromeda.exe"+699AB60:
mov [rax],ecx
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
just copy and paste into your table
Last edited by FryGuy on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:28 am, edited 1 time in total.

1096bimu
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by 1096bimu »

I made a small +3 table:

Freeze life support

Duplicate items: When you buy or sell items, the amount you bought/sold is added to the original count instead of subtracted. Does not work if you buy the entire stack.

Infinite boost: infinite forward and vertical boost in Nomad. It seems like if you fly too high it will freeze the game.
I hate open world games where you can't just fast travel everywhere, so many mountains in the way. Not when you have the shuttle craft conversion for your Nomad!

Updated duplication cheat:
viewtopic.php?f=4&t=596&p=2390#p2390
Attachments
MEA_misc.CT
(915.92 KiB) Downloaded 177 times
Last edited by 1096bimu on Wed Mar 22, 2017 4:58 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Chae
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Chae »

Anyone know the address for xp? Need those levels at max to get skills to stick.