Stardew Valley v1.3.28 Multiplayer [Steam]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
AngryYena
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Stardew Valley v1.2.33 [Steam]

Post by AngryYena »

I've seen comments with similar problems, but I am struggling to solve my issue. I apologize now for the length,I would just like to find the problem.

When i first opened this table, it worked perfectly. I was able to use the fishing and relationship pointers as i needed until a point where the game crashed. After I reloaded everything and reopened the cheat engine, I could no longer use the cheats I needed. I have deleted and reinstalled the table, and tried other tables,but I come up with the same issue. I can highlight the pointers but not make them active. I have tried to do as it says (To Activate/Update: Gift, Select NPC with Tool) this did not help and I continue to have the issue.

Any insight is helpful, i new to this sort of thing.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

Rudo wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm
Instant Harvest: crops are available to harvest instantly. You can also change its ID to harvest anything you want: a fish, a tool, anything.
Hi Rudo, your table works just fine with current version. But hey, how can I change ID of the items (which field in the table? I can't figure it out) and where to find IDs of them all? (I mean is there a official list somewhere?) And can we max out a stack of items like the table you made for Terraria and/or craft new items without owning ingredients?

Deathwings
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Deathwings »

How do I use the Skill Pointer ? I'm trying to level up my skill to max fast but nothing I type in the experience fields affect the game.

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

So far, Instant harvest is not actually instantly growing the plants, so I have to use the other pointers to grow the plant.

lulu15bb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lulu15bb »

ILWAG wrote:
Sat Oct 28, 2017 3:25 am
Rudo wrote:
Fri Apr 28, 2017 4:18 pm
Instant Harvest: crops are available to harvest instantly. You can also change its ID to harvest anything you want: a fish, a tool, anything.
Hi Rudo, your table works just fine with current version. But hey, how can I change ID of the items (which field in the table? I can't figure it out) and where to find IDs of them all? (I mean is there a official list somewhere?) And can we max out a stack of items like the table you made for Terraria and/or craft new items without owning ingredients?
[Link] is where you can find the id

lulu15bb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lulu15bb »

Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:43 am
So far, Instant harvest is not actually instantly growing the plants, so I have to use the other pointers to grow the plant.
it works for me it just doesn't work on plant that don't grow in that season

lulu15bb
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lulu15bb »

Deathwings wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 3:44 pm
How do I use the Skill Pointer ? I'm trying to level up my skill to max fast but nothing I type in the experience fields affect the game.
put the experience as 14999 then keep doing the task until it goes past 15000 then go to sleep and they will all be in lvl 10 and you can choose the professions.

these are the Experience needed for each lvl
Lvl Experience
1 100
2 380
3 770
4 1300
5 2150
Lvl Experience
6 3300
7 4800
8 6900
9 10000
10 15000

Darkedone02
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Darkedone02 »

lulu15bb wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 8:08 pm
Darkedone02 wrote:
Thu Nov 30, 2017 6:43 am
it works for me it just doesn't work on plant that don't grow in that season
when I activated it, the plants that I put in on the starting season (fresh start), it didn't instantly grow at all...

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

For those of you who want a way to complete your artifact collections, or just get that one item you REALLY need but don't have? Use the Fish ID option under useful fishing pointers, which is under fishing pointers. Just replace the ID with the that of the item you want. Make sure you do it when you get a HIT and the minigame bar appears and the fish you're trying to catch is decided. Set the quality AND NOTHING ELSE, then you're set. Instead of the fish, you catch the item instead. Seriously, Prismatic Shards can fight you just as hard as Lava Eels.

renoraider
Cheater
Cheater

Post by renoraider »

Hey guys I've got 1.2.33 running with the Activate all Professions mod so it's actually the stardew modding API. So far most of the table is working fine but the junimo cart game isn't activating at all. I've even tried activating the script while the game itself is playing and still no luck. Any advice?

disegio
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by disegio »

I know that i'm too late.
But i really need help. The instant fruit tree grow/ the fruit tree pointer wont work on my game. The CE stop responding for a while, then nothing. I've tried to activate by using watering can on tree but nothing happened.

Any solutions? I'm using the 1.2.33 version and 6.7 CE version

grillbeezanimated
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by grillbeezanimated »

when i activate "last npc you walked through" and then walk through an npc the game crashes for some reason

Rerabox
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Rerabox »

Alright, so I downloaded the latest Cheat Engine Table and I tested out each Cheat. The only ones that worked was:
Unlimited Stamina
Unlimited Items
Instant Harvest
Every other choice would not activate for me.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Did you make sure to use whatever features first? Like with fishing, you have to actually fish once to be able to turn them on.

Angelus
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Stardew Valley v1.2.33 + v1.3.17 [beta] [Steam]

Post by Angelus »

Any chance this is going to get some updates? It seems a lot is going on with the new Multiplayer updates. I would just like things like a time freeze, stamina freeze, and a cursor selector for items and what not (that way you can select items in inventory and change the count or what item it is).