Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Kenway1337
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by Kenway1337 »

anyone figured a way to play with celebrimbor model instead of talion ? like a skin or smth also to play with celebrimbor as wraith instead of greenish talion ... is it possible ?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

ADF56
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by ADF56 »

seikur0 wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 8:25 pm
"Infinite mission time" added

I also made some changes to the main post, especially the "future of this table" and "something isn't working" sections ;)

Also guys, check out Assassin's Creed Origins, it's like twice as good as Shadow of War. I haven't found a single reason to open cheat engine for that game yet :mrgreen:
Thx for the infinitie mission time needed that option

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

can someone explain a little about the Epic/Legendary Uruks drop specific gear, what are the details of this might I ask? just want to know the details before I start using it :D

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

Okay so I tried giving one of my Uruks a torturer helmet, but when I reloaded my game he wasn't wearing it, he wasn't wearing anything....

Saruman5000
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Saruman5000 »

How can i make Uruk Loyal?

Perk_Loyal doesn't work. Uruk still betrays me.

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

lordniti2 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 9:35 am
Okay so I tried giving one of my Uruks a torturer helmet, but when I reloaded my game he wasn't wearing it, he wasn't wearing anything....
Did you follow what Miz told you? You need to summon him and then dismiss him. You don't actually need to reload the game or the save. That trick is used for the skills. when you're back to Army menu, you should see the Uruk appearance is changed. Another way which is faster, try selecting different Uruks from the Army menu. Yes I said Uruks, don't try only one, try a couple. But this method usually works when you're changing the chest armor too. If he's appear bare chested using this method, that's mean you need to reset that Uruk model by summoning and dismissing him.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

As it is time to wrap things up I've been writing some detailed tutorial to avoid overfilling this thread with useless questions. It's not yet done but some stuff is beyond my knowledge so it's up to you to finish it. I've added most of the stuff seikur0 has written in his first post. In yellow are the things I am not quite sure about (edit if something's wrong or leave it like that if they are correct) and in red - things that need to be added.
Spoiler
General.
Starting the scrip. First open the table then launch the game, select game process in the engine and click on the box to the left of Master Scrips. When “X” appear, you will see Master Script subsections – congratulations the script is running.
Operating the script. You can directly edit values in most sections of the table using dropdown lists. If the type is 8 byte and you see text as value - you can edit that, if it's a string - you can't.
Master Script doesn’t work. In the v12 table there are different methods for the master script if it's not working for you out of the box. To change them press RMB on the Master Script and select “Change script”. Go to this part (near the end):
--registerDB() - working on Steam/Codex probably on all game versions
--registerDB_ns_old() - working for previous Steam/Codex version v1.0.7214.0
--registerDB_ns() - working for newest Steam version (Codex probably too) v1.0.7217.0
registerDB_alt2() - working on all Steam versions; experimental for Codex/Microsoft Store
Remove the hyphens "--" from one of these methods and add them to all the other. One of these should work. Feedback which one's working for you on which game version is welcome.
Also, make sure you have the newest version of cheat engine 6.7.
Uruk Pointer doesn't work. Try launching the table before the game.
Changes won’t save. In general, after making some change, if you don't see it yet, force the game to save by changing your equipment, then exit to menu and reload.
Uruk Pointer.
Uruk Pointer. Click it, then open the army screen and press X on the uruk you want to edit, if you see his name in “Name (visual)” you can proceed.
Get All Uruk Intel. Execute and it'll get you the info for all uruks on the map, mark one as target to trigger appearances after that.
Level. Here you can change any uruk’s level. Note that if you set the level for the dominated uruk higher than your Ranger’s it will reset to his level. You will see the changes immediately.
Name (visual). Name of the selected uruk. You can’t change that yet.
Status. Here you can change the selected uruk’s status to dominated (makes him recruited into your army), bodyguard (requires corresponding skill to be activated first to be able to summon, you can assign multiple bodyguards), dead or removed from the map. If you want to kill the uruk choose the last two options because if you choose only dead, any events related to this uruk won’t automatically disappear and no new uruks will spawn on his place. Change the value to 1(yes) or 0(no) to apply the status. Check the box to the left to freeze/mass-apply selected status. You can also change known intel separately for each uruk here.
Additional Properties. Most of the options are pretty self-explanatory. AI changes behavior of the uruk (even if he’s a marksman he will behave like he has sword/shield in his hands if you set so). Trait Strength is a delay of receiving abilities in Abilites Dynamic (-2 being best and +2 worst). If you change the uruk’s tribe, he will change his equipment (or part of it) to selected tribe next time he completes event. His skills won’t change though. Same goes for the class. If you decide to change it, don’t forget also to change AI and weapon of the uruk. If you won’t you will probably encounter some glitches. Personality changes uruk’s pose and facial expression.
Equipment. There’s a different weapon types that you can define by first part of the name (Orc_1HB_, Orc_1HA_, Olog_1HB_ etc.). When you select an uruk, you can see which type he’s using right now. To avoid any graphical glitches it is recommended to select weapon of the same type. Armor consists of several parts and each part has two lines to edit, one of which is responsible for the visual appearance of this part. Some head and chest pieces (like tattoo) require AD_empty_head/chest to appear without glitches. For changes to take effect the orc must complete an event or reposition on the army screen.
Abilites Dynamic. Here you can edit abilities that uruk might get after events. Marker_LearnSpeed_ regulates the speed of obtaining them.
Abilities Perks. Your main section for adding/editing existing traits/bonuses/immunities/fears/hates. A lot of them are hidden in-game and won’t appear on the uruk info screen. [Link] a list of most of the perks in the game (names in the table are more or less intuitive, to figure out what’s what).
Abilities Derived (visual). These are only visual (derived from the previous two), no need to edit.
Faction. Uruk position on a global map, can’t edit.
Location. Uruk position on a local map and army screen, can’t edit.
Item Pointer.
Item Pointer. A place to edit item properties.
Level. Change, save and reload for it to become effective.
Appearances. You can change any weapon/armor to appear as a different one.
Effect. Change existing item bonuses (like +X% critical chance or X might per hit), effective immediately. Currently you cannot add new ones.
Effect Value. Change values of these bonuses and basic stats like damage or health. If you're wearing the item you want to edit you have to unequip it first. Temporary, since scaled by level, effective immediately.
Last edited by fissilecore on Fri Nov 17, 2017 12:57 pm, edited 6 times in total.

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

TraitLevelOffset... anyone know what this option is for?

Paul44
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by Paul44 »

I've been experimenting with the Item/Gear editor; primarily to see if I could add the Vendetta gear (you can add them, but won't be able to select them): see [ [Link] ].
If you can provide more info, please send mail since I'm not closely following this thread...

Btw: excellent job (and this also applies to #Kalas' work) !

ps: tested with table v12.1
ps2: if you'd like the table to auto-attach, copy following in {Table ~ Show CE Lua Table}}:
-- will auto-attach the game; even when table is loaded first...
-- place this at start/common part of lua script
myGame = "ShadowOfWar.exe"
aalist=getAutoAttachList()
stringlist_add(aalist,myGame)

(can be used for any table; only need to change game's exe)

axowaze
Cheater
Cheater

Post by axowaze »

slayer0527 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 11:02 am
TraitLevelOffset... anyone know what this option is for?
I'm not really sure, but that attribute seems affecting picker abilities selection from abilities pool directly. Not every abilities you set on picker abilities will be used by the Uruk model. But based on my previous experiment, the best option for that attribute is +0. This option seems to give the most used abilities. Keep in mind that every context have a limit of 7. So even though you set the strength to +0, the selection will respect the limit. Base strength and class also affect the selection. Maybe other have an idea on how the relation works between trait strength and picker abilities.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

fissilecore wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 10:51 am
tutorial
Great tutorial! I found this list of perks on this site handy when changing abilities: [Link]

Also I have found that one of my favorite perks are any of the Picker_Summoner ones. I have several Uruks that call Drakes/Ghuls/Caragors/Graugs/Spiders and especially kicks ass when doing sieges.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

Does anyone know how to give Uruks a mask like this Uruk? [Link]
I have tried the hunter helmet multiple times but it doesn't give the Mask, only the hood.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

lordniti2 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 pm
I have tried the hunter helmet multiple times but it doesn't give the Mask, only the hood.
If you take note of all of his appearance pickers in CE, you could just copy them down and try each one individually. There isn't a guide to appearances from anyone here since there are hundreds of different types.

lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by lordniti2 »

skillaxin wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:15 pm
lordniti2 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:07 pm
If you take note of all of his appearance pickers in CE, you could just copy them down and try each one individually. There isn't a guide to appearances from anyone here since there are hundreds of different types.
That's the annoying part, I have tried following an Ork's appearance that DOES have a Mask yet when I apply this same apprance to another Uruk that doesn't have one, it doesn't work...

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

lordniti2 wrote:
Wed Nov 01, 2017 6:30 pm

That's the annoying part, I have tried following an Ork's appearance that DOES have a Mask yet when I apply this same apprance to another Uruk that doesn't have one, it doesn't work...
If you are doing it on an Uruk who is not an Assassin, that's probably why it isn't showing. Each appearance is unique to tribe/class so it may only work on that type of class Uruk.