Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:59 pm
How to get back the class traits “call reinforcement“ it was disappeared when i dominated urk Hork the legend as my bodyguard.... He has this call reinforcement ability before that. Does somebody experienced the same? Your thought pls and advise. Tnx
I've noticed with the latest table I've been having some minor troubles with the changes being saved. You just have to keep doing it and make sure to choose a picker that isn't exclusive to that Uruk to replace. All you need to do is keep trying. It eventually works after a few tries since every Uruk is unique in some way.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

skillaxin wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:23 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 6:59 pm
How to get back the class traits “call reinforcement“ it was disappeared when i dominated urk Hork the legend as my bodyguard.... He has this call reinforcement ability before that. Does somebody experienced the same? Your thought pls and advise. Tnx
I've noticed with the latest table I've been having some minor troubles with the changes being saved. You just have to keep doing it and make sure to choose a picker that isn't exclusive to that Uruk to replace. All you need to do is keep trying. It eventually works after a few tries since every Uruk is unique in some way.
Yeah i noticed that auto changes... Anyway do u know the picker name of the call reinformenent in class traits... I mean to restore...?

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

If nothing else works you can always just find another Uruk that already has that innate ability, rename him to that uruk you fell inlove with (lol), edit his features to look the same, add the perks you wetdream off and make him your personal slave, i mean bodyguard. Btw, changing his class to Commander did not work for you ?

Another thing,.. I think summon gang has a trigger that activates only when the commander is being damaged (im not sure about this), but if that is corrrect you may have your uruk bodyguard OPed beyond damage (immune to all perhaps) so it wont trigger the horncall.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 7:32 pm

Yeah i noticed that auto changes... Anyway do u know the picker name of the call reinformenent in class traits... I mean to restore...?
I find replacing the Uruk's Weakness/Terror pointers with skills has worked best for me.

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 30, 2017 8:07 pm
In case you've not noticed, seikur0 moved to other games. Some people like new things, unlike others. Peace.
What are you still doing here then? :roll:

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

SunBeam wrote:
In case you've not noticed, seikur0 moved to other games. Some people like new things, unlike others. Peace.
Good lord dude, you must have zero empathy. Looking at your past posts, you belittle anyone you can so it can make you feel better. How does it feel man? Congrats, you love to make fun of people who know less of CE than you! You must feel like a God when you hop off real life and on to the internet to flick the plebs on the internet.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

SunBeam wrote:
He didn't, though.

He made two posts since his last post on this thread.

Instead of being an actual asshole, you could be contributing -- but you don't. No, you instead prefer to be a cynical cunt.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

ok I go to try and edit my uruks today with version 12.1 and its not working......

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

for me 11.1 was working, then recently I believe since the game was updated it stopped working

MadJester
Cheater
Cheater

Post by MadJester »

Yeah SunBeam is a bit of an asshole but i believe he's earned that right; he knows more about CE than most and hes been with the community for ages.
Ya gotta chill.

But still seriously anyone got any idea on how to dupe uruks?

I want anyone who is unlucky enough to raid my forts to regret it instantly;
Made an uruk with a retarded amount of elite traits and the doppler gang trait i wunna fill a fort with him and have an army of this fucker guard the fort XD

KaeR™
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by KaeR™ »

The thing is. this section is not about CE or its development towards a game, (thats another section entirely)this is about the tables produced by CE by someone kind enough to share his/her work and for people to talk about.

As for this guy who thinks he has some annointed status for being credited by the author who acts no different than the uruks we try to edit in the game, I say...... stop being a CE table police forcing what you think is right for the course of this thread. There are Authors and there are Users, which one are you? Go to your own Authored thread and be an ass there, where people wont mind. In here you are just another User who helped the author with SOME features on it. and for that you deserve a "thank you". now go away and stop being an ass, yaNerd! Or stay and cummune with us.

.......... Meanwhile
Last edited by KaeR™ on Tue Oct 31, 2017 6:16 am, edited 1 time in total.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 31, 2017 2:52 am
Some more monologue self-jerk comments.
I thought you said goodbye in your last comment? Oh well, back to the original topic then.

1b0d6fe5
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by 1b0d6fe5 »

Been digging a bit more - sent some stuff to seikur0, so..not much to report yet. Most of the format between the server<->client (game) is understood.
There are some fairly easy ways to get Spoils of War chests, even for people on xbone/ps4.

Additionally, wrote an unpacker for the game files and found some neat stuff. It seems like this game is going to be moddable - though I can imagine it will be a pain in the ass.

Funny shit, though, there's code for randomly spawning NPCs as drunk, "waking up" from being hit while drunk, etc.

Code: Select all

WakeUp = function ( self, args )
		local Instance = self.scriptId.Instance
		local hitguy = NPC:Cast( args.HitCharacter )

hitguy:SetSenses(true)
		GameConsole:ChannelDebug(self.MyChannel, "Drunk orc paying attention now, hit by attack")
			WBEventSystem:Remove( hitguy, hitguy.OnCombatHitByAttack, { self.scriptId, self.lookupId, 0xb7159b27hi } );

end

Cielos
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Cielos »

congratulations SunBeam! you've levelled up! you're now a cynical cunt!
...I'm just bored..
should get back to work now...

maload
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by maload »

what benefit to dupe uruks ? what to do with that editor?