Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by skillaxin »

fissilecore wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm
Can somebody please explain me what does "Adjust uruk level" do?
Uruks in the end game spawn level 65 enemies and so you can't dominate them since the player cap is 60. Adjust Uruk level fixes that.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:08 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:07 am

Thanks Bro, let me try it...
If you wanna have extra fun adding another epic trait, I highly recommend ET_ChampionBerserker and Picker_Deranged. They always go into berserk mode doing massive damage while being enraged by everything.
Actually, i tried now but nothings happen... my body guard Uruk "SKAK" is not using his trumpet to for the picker_summon gang... can you do me favor if you can upload a youtube video on how to activate this fucking trumpet for SKAK... on my last saved game, SKAK is using his trumpet and it worked... but when i go back to new game again, he did nothing... his not using trumpet... i did something but i really forgot how i did that...

fissilecore
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fissilecore »

skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:53 pm
fissilecore wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 3:38 pm
Can somebody please explain me what does "Adjust uruk level" do?
Uruks in the end game spawn level 65 enemies and so you can't dominate them since the player cap is 60. Adjust Uruk level fixes that.
So the minimum level should do the same trick? I tried setting it to lvl 50 with my Talion lvl 40 but the uruks still spawn around my level.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Actually, i tried now but nothings happen... my body guard Uruk "SKAK" is not using his trumpet to for the picker_summon gang... can you do me favor if you can upload a youtube video on how to activate this fucking trumpet for SKAK... on my last saved game, SKAK is using his trumpet and it worked... but when i go back to new game again, he did nothing... his not using trumpet... i did something but i really forgot how i did that...
Does he have Dying Command by chance? That can cause conflict between those traits.
fissilecore wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 pm

So the minimum level should do the same trick? I tried setting it to lvl 50 with my Talion lvl 40 but the uruks still spawn around my level.
They will automatically match your level when you meet them in battle or when commanding them to a new spot on your fortress. Leveling up to 60 is pretty fast once you get close to the final chapter. If you wanna cheat your level, you can do that but the orcs will always match your level or be higher regardless. You would have to change their levels constantly in CE.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:18 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Does he have Dying Command by chance? That can cause conflict between those traits.
fissilecore wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 4:16 pm

They will automatically match your level when you meet them in battle or when commanding them to a new spot on your fortress. Leveling up to 60 is pretty fast once you get close to the final chapter. If you wanna cheat your level, you can do that but the orcs will always match your level or be higher regardless. You would have to change their levels constantly in CE.
Bro, i dont know exactly if this abilities are working or not... anyhow i tried to remove that dying command and changed other abilities,... but nothing changed... , SKAK has picker_summoner already but i dont why not using his trumpet... he is only combat fighting... last time he used his trumpet then immediately the picker summons are coming out... something really wrong.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:31 pm
Bro, i dont know exactly if this abilities are working or not... anyhow i tried to remove that dying command and changed other abilities,... but nothing changed... , SKAK has picker_summoner already but i dont why not using his trumpet... he is only combat fighting... last time he used his trumpet then immediately the picker summons are coming out... something really wrong.
Hmm, can you take some screenshots of his ingame stats?

Poptinss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Poptinss »

Hi, why i can't open "Uruk Pointer" pls, before i can

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:40 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:31 pm
Hmm, can you take some screenshots of his ingame stats?
Attachments
Untitled.zip
screenshot
(277.98 KiB) Downloaded 42 times

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm
Hmm, It's hard to tell with only 1 screenshot. I need ingame screenshots of his abilities/weaknesses/etc like this: [Link]

I would suggest uploading them on Imgur for easy access instead of uploading it here as a rar file lol.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

[Link]

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:58 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 5:49 pm
Hmm, It's hard to tell with only 1 screenshot. I need ingame screenshots of his abilities/weaknesses/etc like this: [Link]

I would suggest uploading them on Imgur for easy access instead of uploading it here as a rar file lol.
Here is my screenshot.. kindly check

[Link]

[Link]

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:20 pm
[Link]
I took a screenshot of what my summoner looks like in-game and on CE: [Link]

Hope that helps. When you edit your Uruk, make sure he is selected apart from the army screen like in my screenshot. After you're done editing, leave the army map and return to the game and fast travel somewhere. Reload the same and check the Uruk again. I haven't done extensive editing on a common rarity Uruk before so I am not sure if that is conflicting with your pickers.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm
glitch83 wrote:
[Link]

Hope that helps. When you edit your Uruk, make sure he is selected apart from the army screen like in my screenshot. After you're done editing, leave the army map and return to the game and fast travel somewhere. Reload the same and check the Uruk again. I haven't done extensive editing on a common rarity Uruk before so I am not sure if that is conflicting with your pickers.
thanks bro, i took another screenshot [Link]

let me try yours.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:34 pm
skillaxin wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 6:29 pm
glitch83 wrote:
[Link]

thanks bro, i took another screenshot [Link]

let me try yours.

i followed your instruction but nothing happen... can u try to upload a video in youtube... i want to know actual how you do that.,. i dont know mine why am failed to get.

skillaxin
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by skillaxin »

glitch83 wrote:
Sun Oct 29, 2017 7:14 pm

i followed your instruction but nothing happen... can u try to upload a video in youtube... i want to know actual how you do that.,. i dont know mine why am failed to get.
Are your Uruk's traits even updating after you save/quit? Also there is a tutorial video listed on the first post of this thread.