Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
lordniti2
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by lordniti2 »

Edit: Post no longer needed figured it out

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1
Last edited by lordniti2 on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Triton_
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Triton_ »

Could anyone here help me.. I'm wondering if its possible to play as celebrimbor outside of the memory section. I've been trying non stop to change the armour and skin, since I think the model is on the same skeleton since they use the same animations. so I'm wondering if its possible to use the item pointer to change the skin of Talion to Celebrimbor?

Any help would be appreciated!

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

ok I tried the fixing process for master script by removing the -- from one of the 4 lines, and I did that for all 4 lines seperatly and when I do that I get an error before officially changing it that says "Not all code is injectable. (Lua error in the script at line 7: Failure determining what [p_gamedb+50]+58*5E8 means)
(btw sorry for causing you frustion :oops: )

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

SteelDragon wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 7:23 pm
ok I tried the fixing process for master script by removing the -- from one of the 4 lines, and I did that for all 4 lines seperatly and when I do that I get an error before officially changing it that says "Not all code is injectable. (Lua error in the script at line 7: Failure determining what [p_gamedb+50]+58*5E8 means)
(btw sorry for causing you frustion :oops: )
Which table version? Same error for all 4 lines?

If none of them are working, do the following:
Please do an "array of byte" search in cheat engine for "64 61 74 61 62 61 73 65 5C 67 61 6D 65 5C 67 61 6D 65 2E 67 61 6D 65 64 62". For that scan click on "Writable" until it's filled out (no checkmark, not empty) and then scan. Now for all the green results, 2 probably, right click on them and choose "Browse this memory region". When the memory viewer opens, make it as large as possible. Then in the memory viewer click in the bottom right corner the top scrollbar arrow until the text "database\game\game.gamedb" is in the middle of the green letter area, then make a screenshot, repeat for all green results. Send me the screenshots as pm or something/upload them and send me the link.

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

the table version is the latest version, and I am a bit of a noob with CE overall so that will take me a while and I will try to do what I can

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

ok I am to the part where you are saying to "Then in the memory viewer click in the bottom right corner the top scrollbar arrow until the text "database\game\game.gamedb" is in the middle of the green letter area," I am trying to find the database/game/game/db thing but I am not sure what to do here....I am trying to figure it out BTW the results only showed 1 Green address not 2

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Is there a post somewhere in here that explains exactly how to change your orcs?
The first post says which things to change, but I tried doing it and nothing happened with my orc.
What can be changed exactly?
Can we add new skills? Or can we only swap existing ones around?

SteelDragon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by SteelDragon »

ok found the line you were looking for
[Link]
and as I said earlier there was only 1 green value when searching what you wanted me to search

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 5:43 pm
yourlootismine wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 3:56 pm
seikur0 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 6:11 am
I added some more slots, so you can now edit up to 7 properties :P
Thanks! Can you tell me how to remove a property? Setting it <None> doesn't really work.

edit: It gets weirder. Effect 6 of said Vendetta Longbow now contains a set of numbers that looks like the set of numbers (but is not the same) shown in the 'Base' field of the item. It still has the Charged Shot effect twice. What happened? :D

edit2: I messed around a bit. It turns out that this Longbow as well as the Bright Lord's Hammer I talked about earlier that has two stats are the only items with a sixth effect. But as in my edit post this is just a set of numbers.

edit3: Some other items also have a sixth or even seventh effect even though they are supposed to just have three. Again these are just some numbers. Also the Uruk Pointer now no longer works for me.
Last edited by yourlootismine on Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

jnfr00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jnfr00 »

Is there a way with this table to complete the Weapon "challenges" without actually doing them?

BigVinny
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by BigVinny »

would anyone care to make a video showing us (that are curious) how to change the appearance of you'r uruk please, thank you
Already tried to attempt doing this but didnt exactly work

and another questions When changing an orcs abilites, if its written (ex. 000004F5G6F4) in value does that mean i can add in a perk/abilite? because when i tried change values that i had <None> in them it worked fine but when it had my ex. on top it seem to crash when i saved, is this due because an orc can only have a certain amount of abilites/perk that he can have?

cranky
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by cranky »

I don't understand how to use any of the features of this cheat engine table, most other tables i've used have just been click the box to make it work. Can someone explain how do use it please? Primarily the Uruk editing stuff. Thanks

kithoo
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by kithoo »

Anyone else have the game crashing when loading the Uruk Pointer at this point? Legit Steam version - nothing else done to the game at all. Just crashes as soon as I tick the Uruk Pointer box.

slayer0527
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by slayer0527 »

slayer0527 wrote:
Thu Oct 26, 2017 2:34 am
Can Some one update the cheat table "Disable Skill Toggle" please???
Seikur0... can u please add this option in your cheat table or update it please???? I really miss this option

1hazee
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by 1hazee »

Can you make the orcs stop respawning just after we kill them?