Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by djdrulotus »

glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:36 pm
djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:38 am
I have one simple question: once you farmed everything Legendary or made all your army full of Legendary Uruks, then what? You're all doing this cuz you wanna know how it feels, cuz it's "cool"? You know you can use God Mode with Uruks, right? Or hasn't anyone posted a script yet? :P
People wanna play there way not your way so dont know what you get from telling people how to play is like you feel like the big almighty by telling people they should play one way or if you dont wanna make script for people dont noone is forcing you. you keep putting people down just cause you are one way and the other people are different you got too much ego. your smart but you get that get over your head and act like a prick
Hi djdrulotus, i agree with you, we are here for support and sharing,,, they don't like also my questions and trying to report my post... so what this thread about....
what you doing is spamming the forum that why they reporting you. ask the question 1 time and if they do it fine if they dont then be it but what im talking about here is sunbeam acting like a prick to people just to get things his way anyways im not going to fill this thread up with off topic stuff this thread is about SeiKur0 table

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:25 pm
vitaeexmorte wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:22 pm
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 2:16 pm

search.php?author_id=1763&sr=posts

For everything else: nicely put. Let the sarcastic remarks pour in, he shut me up.
Seeing as the thing was requested yet again, I (if I had any skill to do so) would be tempted to make a bodyguard script ... one that reduces the spawn to zero and removes any friendly npc ... and sets you on fire ... while looping the crazy laughing uruk sound ... permanetly. :twisted:
Now I hope everybody is glad that I am to lazy to learn more than making simple aobscan scripts.
djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:14 pm
Why should i? im not the one acting like a prick to people.
Mhh, I could be wrong, but ... not standing up to shit you have done, while not denying you have done it, would likely be considered being a prick by the majority. But what do I know, I am just a guy on the internet.

Happy cheating.
well i haven't done anything here to standing up for my self so no idea

me too,, i tried to ask earlier for getting more bodyguards without limit and infinite health of summon bodyguards.... but they got mad at me instead of giving a proper answer... this guy don't like such post.. so we are standing here for nothing.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:40 pm
glitch83 wrote:
djdrulotus wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 10:58 am

People wanna play there way not your way so dont know what you get from telling people how to play is like you feel like the big almighty by telling people they should play one way or if you dont wanna make script for people dont noone is forcing you. you keep putting people down just cause you are one way and the other people are different you got too much ego. your smart but you get that get over your head and act like a prick
Hi djdrulotus, i agree with you, we are here for support and sharing,,, they don't like also my questions and trying to report my post... so what this thread about....
what you doing is spamming the forum that why they reporting you. ask the question 1 time and if they do it fine if they dont then be it but what im talking about here is sunbeam acting like a prick to people just to get things his way anyways im not going to fill this thread up with off topic stuff this thread is about SeiKur0 table
Hi djdrulotus ,, please advise if there is rule of spamming... i keep asking because nobody care and nobody give a proper answer , they just simply say report this post.... so is there any rule that you have to limit... simple answer i need,,, possible or not possible... that's all... so that no more big drama...

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 pm
djdrulotus wrote:
glitch83 wrote:

Hi djdrulotus ,, please advise if there is rule of spamming... i keep asking because nobody care and nobody give a proper answer , they just simply say report this post.... so is there any rule that you have to limit... simple answer i need,,, possible or not possible... that's all... so that no more big drama...
It's basic internet forum etiquette to not make the same request across 3 topics about 900 times in the span of a week. Once every week or so is fine, I can understand THAT, but doing it as frequently as you do it is bad.

sid1747
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by sid1747 »

can someone tell me which script is the "make loot legendary" script that segamot referred too and gave directions on on page 14 or 15

MasterVegito
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by MasterVegito »

I inquire again about all set bonuses script with 1 piece equipped.

And I have no self-respect if anyone asks. about the etiquette.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:51 pm
glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:47 pm
djdrulotus wrote:

It's basic internet forum etiquette to not make the same request across 3 topics about 900 times in the span of a week. Once every week or so is fine, I can understand THAT, but doing it as frequently as you do it is bad.
I got you djdrulotus,, thanks... but someone there trying to down people.... like sunbeam...

lolhero
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by lolhero »

Great table
Last edited by lolhero on Sat Oct 28, 2017 10:02 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ghostknight123
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Ghostknight123 »

can't get the legendary spawn to work. keep getting ?? marks. just have to wait till tomorrow

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 5:39 pm
^ Note the "slight" difference between "standing up for your shit" and "standing up to shit" :D What I meant is when I say something, I don't back down from that or change my mind, cuz the sheep made me do so. As far as the OCD, you can consider my behavior the nastiest OCD on this forum :P

@djdrulotus: If I remember correctly, you were the one asking for something to buff your Uruks on Steam a while ago, at the time no script ever existed. And I started asking you why this and that, basically what I've been posting around this forum. And still you were the one writing a lengthy explanation to how this is not OCD and how you want to do this and that and can't stand being fucked over by game's decisions, etc. Then left and removed me from your Steam friends list. Which moment in time did you admit your OCD? Cuz if providing the means to Kalas to get your OCD accomplished (supplying the game) isn't OCD, then what is it?
the thing is that you think everything is a OCD just cause someone want to play the game one way and you a nother dont mean that person have OCD. You act like if a person ask to edit a equipment they have OCD cause is just a game they can live with out it so they have OCD. right? why you even makes cheats for people? why even share? you can teach people how to do it but why even post your table? cause if you make a script to do X and a nother to do Z and Y then that mean that people have OCD cause you had to make A Z and Y and X maybe A B and C script. so why even bother to do so? People ask for cheats here and is one way of the creator to make that cheat some take that challenge and try to make a cheat that it was ask for. So why it bother you so much people asking for cheats? if they ask for the same cheats over and over ok but i seen you getting all workup just cause a person ask for a cheat that wasn't in the script. Why you care so much if you not the one making the cheat? if the creator of the table dont even say anything why should you say anything why you care so much? you and the OCD for everything so don't even know why you make tables for people in a first place if you going to have a problem in making them for the community. anyways the one with a OCD here is you and you think everyone have it just cause they ask for a cheat is just stupid. If you dont wanna make them don't make them if you do then make them if other creator wanna make them then fine if they don't then that fine also no one is making you guys make cheat tables so why even bother putting people down just cause they ask for a cheat. also that mean that every modders out ther have OCD cause they making the game feel different. They should all stop making cheats and mods so like that sunbeam be ok and feel good about him sel. Also about Kalas he didnt have the game and he wanted to play the game so why not share the game with him he also cause i share the game with him made a good table that people use but for you i think helping someone is a OCD thing. I even make him a web site just to help him out but thats also OCD. Right?

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 6:50 pm
@djdrulotus: Finding one single example is enough: search.php?author_id=1763&sr=posts. I posted this one time, yet people focus only on the negative aspects of what I say. Here's your example. Happy? That's O-FUCKING-CD. Yours is lighter, but is there: you asked me repeatedly of same thing twice or 3 times on Steam; that's a form of OCD. You seem not to get correctly what I'm saying here, or at least pretend not to just so we extend this debate. Repetitiveness in behavior over something you want badly, obsessively (like that one example) is called OCD. This is what I'm talking about, not people posting requests. That is a different subject, where I asked WHAT HAPPENS AFTER THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT. Can we please not mix bowls? Now I ask you: what if no one ever posted anything? You still would've wished it existed and mentioned it here and there to whoever you think has enough experience to do it. Fixation.
i ask you one time and i started to work on it my self i mention what i was doing but didn't ask you again you right alway took it like that and if i remember i ask for help for you to give me a hand on see if you can help me find the value i was looking for not for you to make the table for me so by me asking you it got you all workup. cant ask you for help cause that a OCD thing also huh? also show me anytime i ask for a cheat over and over that you mention?

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:02 pm
^ Oh, please let me add to that: following youtube tutorials on "how to cheat in game X" or scanning memory + auto-injection templates will not teach you ASM; in short, stay away from shit you can't handle OR sober up and start from scratch, from zero; not games.
And here you go a little help that i ask you for just cause i was having problem with it. I ask you cause you might know ways of doing it cause im not taking that alway from you that you know all this shit but yet you got to look down on people. you act like you better then anyone and you above everyone the almighty sunbeam has spoken so everyone should listen, lets all bow to the KING of OCD cause he know what he is talking about all hell King Sunbean OCD King
Last edited by djdrulotus on Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

SunBeam wrote:
^ Oh, please let me add to that: following youtube tutorials on "how to cheat in game X" or scanning memory + auto-injection templates will not teach you ASM; in short, stay away from shit you can't handle OR sober up and start from scratch, from zero; not games.

Better you create your own forum that nobody can ask you for help that makes you happy.. You are making trouble and make disgrace to other users here... Anyway, soon i can stood up without your help... you are not only the guy can do in cheat engine... i dont like your moves.

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

Well, THAT escalated quickly. Lolz. Anyway....

@Seikur0: So, I was able to sneak a little hour off work to test 7.1 further and here is what I got: The spawn rates table is confirmed to only populate after the first map (it's only partial Minas Ithil, but fully populated in Cirith Ungol (is that the name?)). Either way, though, it is entirely unreliable, as in: I do notice an increase in legendary spawns (or maybe I just got lucky) but nothing consistent to what I was setting on the table. Percentage numbers didn't work, super high numbers didn't work, and setting everything but one legendary value to zero didn't work, freezing the values didn't work and not freezing the values didn't work either. I'm not sure that it does work at all except for the fact that legendaries should be basically non-existent on ACT 1, and while playing around with this I had about 4 or 5 at the end, so if i were to guess, I'd say it does DO something, I'm just not sure it's direct values like that... Just trying to help for the next iteration! Waiting anxiously! Good work!

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

glitch83 wrote:
Thu Oct 19, 2017 7:07 pm
SunBeam wrote:

Better you create your own forum that nobody can ask you for help that makes you happy.. You are making trouble and make disgrace to other users here... Anyway, soon i can stood up without your help... you are not only the guy can do in cheat engine... i dont like your moves.
I'm with SunBeam on this one...This guys posts the same request over and over and over again. I'm a cunt but maaaaaaaaaaan this glitch is a little bitch...