Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PATCH 11.10.2017)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (PATCH 11.10.2017)

Post by stealthcl0wn »

Megasder wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:40 pm
Is there a way to disable elven wrath? because the only thing to disable it is waiting to empty the wrath bar, and if i killed a orc and i have half the bar, its a waste... maybe something to make when you press the same buttons for activate it deactivates, i dont know how but it will be great
Start Act 3 and you lose Elven Wrath entirely.

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

GUYS, ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE THE LIMIT OF URUK BODYGUARD INSTEAD OF ONE ONLY.... BECAUSE I CAN COMMAND AS BODYGUARD FOR ONE ONLY....... IT WUD BE GREAT IF WE CAN REMOVE THE LIMIT AND MAKE MORE BODYGUARDS AS LONG AS YOU WANT.... LIKE I WANT TO COMMAND URUK 10 AS MY BODYGUARD WHEN I SUMMONED.

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING THEN...

teinousi
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by teinousi »

i dont know why which cheat i use it make the enemy got below a half hp it will auto recovery to full hp , it make ime cannot kill him ....

Ballacaust
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Ballacaust »

Help! I think I broke my game...I was using the cheat to make orc captains drop legendary gear, and now for whatever reason, I have no sword...when I mouse over the sword slot in the inventory menu, it just says "purchasing" over and over. Is there a way I can manually add any sword at all to my inventory? I'm adding a screenshot. I really hope I didn't just hose my savegame...no way am I starting all over lol.

[Link]

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

Hey has anyone ever seen a ring like this before or is it some kind of glitch? I should probably mention since Im posting this here, that I did not cheat to get this ring it was a drop from something.
[Link]

I was hoping to find a way to level it up which is why I came here, but figured Id share what I ran across. Basically everytime I hit anyone they get covered in curse flies :p That and its ability to essentially give my orc buddies double the health its my favorite ring so far.

yoco
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by yoco »

Thank you for this amazing table.
Is it possible to make 2x experience gain instead of unlimited xp?

AshKetchum
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by AshKetchum »

Unlimited Focus and Unlimited Elf-Shot is crashing the game for me now.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

AshKetchum wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 6:26 am
Unlimited Focus and Unlimited Elf-Shot is crashing the game for me now.
Updated game? Make sure you pause the game before activating cheats.

unmog
Cheater
Cheater

Post by unmog »

predprey wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm

Code: Select all

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
  <CheatEntries>
    <CheatEntry>
      <ID>1913</ID>
      <Description>"Disable Skill Upgrade Toggle"</Description>
      <LastState/>
      <VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
      <AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade,ShadowOfWar.exe,45 33 C9 E8 1E 08 D7 FF)
registersymbol(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade)
alloc(newmem_MultiSkillUpgrade,1024,ShadowOfWar.exe)
label(return_MultiSkillUpgrade)

newmem_MultiSkillUpgrade:
  xor r9d,r9d
  cmp rdi,#1 //Skills = 0 - Deactivate/1 - Activate; Sword,Gems,Etc. = Memory Address
  jle short @f
  reassemble(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade+3) //ShadowOfWar.AK::MemoryMgr::Free
@@:
  jmp long return_MultiSkillUpgrade

aob_MultiSkillUpgrade:
  jmp newmem_MultiSkillUpgrade
  nop
  nop
  nop
return_MultiSkillUpgrade:

[DISABLE]
aob_MultiSkillUpgrade:
  db 45 33 C9 E8 1E 08 D7 FF

unregistersymbol(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade)
dealloc(newmem_MultiSkillUpgrade)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: ShadowOfWar.AK::SoundEngine::RegisterGlobalCallback+836C2

"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE556: 4C 8D 44 24 30        -  lea r8,[rsp+30]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE55B: 8B 51 28              -  mov edx,[rcx+28]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE55E: E8 D9 71 90 00        -  call ShadowOfWar.exe+DD573C
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE563: 48 83 C4 28           -  add rsp,28
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE567: C3                    -  ret 
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE568: 40 53                 -  push rbx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE56A: 48 83 EC 20           -  sub rsp,20
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE56E: 41 8B D8              -  mov ebx,r8d
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE571: 48 85 D2              -  test rdx,rdx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE574: 74 1B                 -  je ShadowOfWar.exe+4CE591
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE576: 45 33 C9              -  xor r9d,r9d
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE579: E8 1E 08 D7 FF        -  call ShadowOfWar.exe+23ED9C
// ---------- DONE INJECTING  ----------
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE57E: 85 C0                 -  test eax,eax
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE580: 75 0B                 -  jne ShadowOfWar.exe+4CE58D
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE582: 85 DB                 -  test ebx,ebx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE584: 0F 94 C0              -  sete al
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE587: 48 83 C4 20           -  add rsp,20
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE58B: 5B                    -  pop rbx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE58C: C3                    -  ret 
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE58D: B0 01                 -  mov al,01
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE58F: EB F6                 -  jmp ShadowOfWar.exe+4CE587
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+4CE591: 32 C0                 -  xor al,al
}
</AssemblerScript>
    </CheatEntry>
  </CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>
Disable Skill Upgrade Toggle - Allows for multiple skill upgrades to be toggled on but also prevents upgrades from being disabled. Tested with Ground Finisher Fury and Wraith Shield upgrade. Not sure if there will be a conflict with mount summon upgrade. Please do report any bugs as the function hooked in this script is also used for other routines such as equipping items. I did a basic check to differentiate between the use cases I know but there may be other cases which I have not accounted for which may result in save corruption or game breaking bugs in the worst case scenario.

@Kalas
For the Stats script, the subroutine is also executed when activating/deactivating skill upgrades but the "jmp GemsCheck" catches all the cases unaccounted for including the skill upgrades, so the Gem ID pointer ends up pointing to a skill name when activating/deactivating skills. Which means the script will also set the x99 value to the skill object if the "Set Gems to 99" option is enabled.
I wanted to report that I couldnt use both the brutal aggression skills together, its in the combat tree. One of them allows you to chain your executions together, the other makes it so you dont use both bars at the same time when using skills that require might. I dont see why we wouldnt be able to use both at the same time from a mechanical perspective... I also am only level 45, and havent gotten every skill possible so I dont know if other combinations simply dont work. I've been kind of choosey with my skills getting one each, for the most part, other than a few mistakes at the begining since I didnt know I was limited to one per normally.

stealthcl0wn wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:19 pm
Carrnage wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 9:19 pm
Is there a specific value the game references to pick whether an orc captai drops legendary gear? Because even if we cant make orcs themselves legendary or modify gear directly making every captain drop legendaries may be possible.
Check out the other thread; viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5132

There is a way.
Being interested in what you were refering to, I clicked the link but couldnt find how to do it. Could you point me to a more specific post in that topic?

seikur0 wrote:
Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:47 am
It's better to create rare items as drops instead of editing common items to become rare.
*blinks* How do you create items as drops exactly?

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

Is crashing every time i use this(im not changing anything. only selecting the boxes), uruk editor? enter war menu and crash, item editor? enter inventory menu and crash and other things like unlimited hp when i resume the game (i aply cheats in pause menu) crash, what im doing wrong?

vipul700
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vipul700 »

how to change appearance or gears of uruks.

glitch83
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by glitch83 »

Dear, still seeking for somebody can help to make a table for summoning and modify the value of urks quantity to 10 body guards. instead of one uruk because the default is only one every summon the body guard....

predprey
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by predprey »

unmog wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:02 am
I wanted to report that I couldnt use both the brutal aggression skills together, its in the combat tree. One of them allows you to chain your executions together, the other makes it so you dont use both bars at the same time when using skills that require might. I dont see why we wouldnt be able to use both at the same time from a mechanical perspective... I also am only level 45, and havent gotten every skill possible so I dont know if other combinations simply dont work. I've been kind of choosey with my skills getting one each, for the most part, other than a few mistakes at the begining since I didnt know I was limited to one per normally.
Spoiler
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<CheatTable>
<CheatEntries>
<CheatEntry>
<ID>1916</ID>
<Description>"Disable Skill Upgrade Toggle"</Description>
<LastState/>
<Color>FF8000</Color>
<VariableType>Auto Assembler Script</VariableType>
<AssemblerScript>[ENABLE]
aobscanmodule(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade,ShadowOfWar.exe,49 8B 16 45 8B C7)
alloc(backup_MultiSkillUpgrade,8,ShadowOfWar.exe)
registersymbol(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade)
registersymbol(backup_MultiSkillUpgrade)

backup_MultiSkillUpgrade:
readmem(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade+9,5)

aob_MultiSkillUpgrade+9:
nop
nop
nop
nop
nop

[DISABLE]
aob_MultiSkillUpgrade+9:
readmem(backup_MultiSkillUpgrade,5)

unregistersymbol(aob_MultiSkillUpgrade)
unregistersymbol(backup_MultiSkillUpgrade)
dealloc(backup_MultiSkillUpgrade)

{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: ShadowOfWar.AK::StreamMgr::SetFileLocationResolver+8A184A

"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572C5: 48 8B 8E A0 03 00 00 - mov rcx,[rsi+000003A0]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572CC: 48 85 C9 - test rcx,rcx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572CF: 74 21 - je ShadowOfWar.exe+18572F2
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572D1: 4C 39 61 40 - cmp [rcx+40],r12
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572D5: 74 1B - je ShadowOfWar.exe+18572F2
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572D7: 48 8B 0D 02 3D AD 00 - mov rcx,[ShadowOfWar.exe+232AFE0]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572DE: BA 08 00 00 00 - mov edx,00000008
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572E3: 4D 8B 06 - mov r8,[r14]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572E6: 48 8B 89 18 6D 00 00 - mov rcx,[rcx+00006D18]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572ED: E8 76 86 F6 FF - call ShadowOfWar.exe+17BF968
// ---------- INJECTING HERE ----------
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572F2: 49 8B 16 - mov rdx,[r14]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572F5: 45 8B C7 - mov r8d,r15d
// ---------- DONE INJECTING ----------
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572F8: 48 8B CE - mov rcx,rsi
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+18572FB: E8 68 72 C7 FE - call ShadowOfWar.exe+4CE568
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1857300: 49 83 C6 08 - add r14,08
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1857304: 48 FF C7 - inc rdi
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1857307: 48 3B FB - cmp rdi,rbx
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+185730A: 75 A7 - jne ShadowOfWar.exe+18572B3
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+185730C: 8B 85 90 01 00 00 - mov eax,[rbp+00000190]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1857312: 48 8D 8D 98 01 00 00 - lea rcx,[rbp+00000198]
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+1857319: 49 8B FC - mov rdi,r12
"ShadowOfWar.exe"+185731C: 4C 8D B5 98 01 00 00 - lea r14,[rbp+00000198]
}
</AssemblerScript>
</CheatEntry>
</CheatEntries>
</CheatTable>

[OUTDATED] Disable Skill Upgrade Toggle - Allows for multiple skill upgrades to be toggled on. Changed method and location, now it just nops the entire subroutine which turns off the upgrade, should have no conflicts and bugs now, except the mild annoyance of not being able to turn off upgrades while script is active.

I couldn't find a suitable value to differentiate between switching and toggling upgrades so have to just live with the mild inconvenience of having to turn off the script everytime you want to disable a skill. Perhaps I have to add a thread to detect a button combo for multiple skill activation......
MasterVegito wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:12 pm
I tried this out with mounts, for shits and giggles, and sadly no, you dont get 3 mounts, you only get the most recent one you clicked on in the skills menu.

Also it seems to conflict only with skill that cannot possibly work with one another like that skill where you attract and enemy and then you either drain him or brutalize him.
For mounts it should rotate between all 3 every time you summon. Same for elven arrows modifier, it rotates between fire,ice and poison every time you fire. Tested working. Use Army of One's mount cooldown script to speed up testing for mounts.
Last edited by predprey on Wed Oct 18, 2017 7:29 am, edited 3 times in total.

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

glitch83 wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 3:47 am
GUYS, ANYBODY KNOWS HOW TO REMOVE THE LIMIT OF URUK BODYGUARD INSTEAD OF ONE ONLY.... BECAUSE I CAN COMMAND AS BODYGUARD FOR ONE ONLY....... IT WUD BE GREAT IF WE CAN REMOVE THE LIMIT AND MAKE MORE BODYGUARDS AS LONG AS YOU WANT.... LIKE I WANT TO COMMAND URUK 10 AS MY BODYGUARD WHEN I SUMMONED.

THIS IS VERY INTERESTING THEN...
Asking 6 times doesn't make us more likely to look into this. In fact, I'm *not* looking into it out of spite.

Megasder
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Megasder »

predprey wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 12:21 pm
@Kalas
For the Stats script, the subroutine is also executed when activating/deactivating skill upgrades but the "jmp GemsCheck" catches all the cases unaccounted for including the skill upgrades, so the Gem ID pointer ends up pointing to a skill name when activating/deactivating skills. Which means the script will also set the x99 value to the skill object if the "Set Gems to 99" option is enabled.
Ok im trying it right now, like you say the elemental ones dont work together and the summon ones neither, for the others I will explain it to you now:
COMBAT
  • Execution: Grim Resolve and Secret Might work well together but if you activate Fatal Might too this one overwrite Grim Resolve, so only chose 2 upgrades with Secret Might being one of the two.
  • Perfect Counter: The 3 upgrades works well together (If you have Rain of Arrows and Fatal Counter you will kill it but it gives you 1 elf shot too).
  • Critical Strike: The 3 work well together, they do different thing so no conflicts.
  • Ground Finisher: The 3 work well togeter but i have a bug, the second time I perform a Ground Execution instead of being the "Fury" upgrade, maybe its because im deactivating and activating the cheat code for testing.
  • Brutal Aggression: Dont know why but you can only choose 1 upgrade even with your code, so I cant test it.
  • Retaliation: They work well together, but if you want to kill instead of draining, dont choose Vengeful Drain.

PREDATOR
  • Elven Agility: The 2 upgrades work well together, they dont conflict each other.
  • Brutalize The same, no conflicts
  • Poison Tendril: They dont conflict (at least it seems to) but for some reason i can only choose Contagion or Proximity Trigger, Bursting Toxin works with any of the other 2, very strange, the 3 should work together but maybe is the code I dont know.
  • Wraith Chain: No conflict, no problem
  • Deadly Specter: They conflict so only choose 1
  • Death Threat No conflict, no problem

RANGED
  • Detonate: This is curious, you can have the 3 and they work well, the thing is if you detonate from range the creatures dont appear, if you detonate from shadow strike, the first time it randmly appear the spiders or the ghouls, the second time you shadow strike a fire the creaturas that appear are the ones that didnt appear the first time ( first time spiders, second time ghouls) and the third time is the same as the first time (first time spider, second time ghouls, third time spider).
  • Freeze Pin Work well together, but i dont know if the effects of Deep Freeze is applied to beast and ologs as well.
  • Bird of Prey No conflict, no problem.
  • Mighty Shot Choose one element only, if you have the 3 selected it will change like a wheel (Ex:Fire, ice, poison, fire, ice, poison...)
  • Shadow Strike The 3 should work together but for some reason you can only have 2 skills, being the Chain of Shadows the upgrade that always can be active, also Chain of Shadows doesnt work if you used Shadow Dominate or Shadow Strike Pull, the prompt button appear, but it does nothing, also if you use Chain of Shadows first you cant use the other 2, I dont know if its the code but i think the other 2 upgrades should work together (one is pressing B, an unused button, and the other is hold down X or Y, so there is no conflict but i dont know).

WRAITH
  • Brace of Daggers Serrated Edge always works, but you can only choose Swift Barrage or Rain of Blades (but i think they can work together if we make that Rain of Blades has the same throw speed that Swift Barrage, I will like to have this but I dont know if it is posible.)
  • Elven Light Only 1 element, if you have the 3 selected it will change like a wheel (Ex:Fire, ice, poison, fire, ice, poison...)
  • Ice Storm The 3 work together (If you use Shattering Blow and Frost Bite every normal orc will be shattered, but the final strike is also a critical, so is useful for bosses)
  • Consume No conflict, no problem.
  • Treasure Hunter No conflict, no problem.

MOUNTED
  • Caragor Rider, Graug Rider and Dragon Rider No conflict, no problem.
  • Call Mount Only 1 summon even if you choose the 3 (Is there a way to have the 3?) but the 3 will change every time you summon them like a wheel ( Ex:Graug, caragor, dragon, graug, caragor, dragon...)
  • Shadow Mount No conflict, no problem.

STORY SKILLS
  • Drain Yes, the skill all we wanted, but sadly you can choose only 2 upgrades, the good thing, Domination is the one that is always active (Like i said before, the 3 should work together, there is no conflict aparently, why I cant choose the 3? other upgrades modify the same skill like Freeze Pin from ranged and the 3 work together).
  • Spectral Glaive You can have both but there is a problem,the first time you charge you can to the second level without problem, the second time sometimes it does, sometimes only 1 charge (you can make again to the first time always the second charge by activating first Deadly Striker and then Mighty Swing) so I recommend to only use Mighty Swing.
  • Elven Rage 1 element only.
  • Shadow Strider The 3 Work well together, but Waters of Lorien consume focus so careful (maybe change the skill to make it not consume focus?)
  • Call Followers You can only choose 2 of the 3 (Bodyguard is always active) but only summon 1 of them and never the bodyguard, only if you choose Bodyguard it will come, but if you choose Bodyguard and another one, the other will come (maybe change the skill to summon the spiders, your bodyguard and poweful orcs?)
  • Dominate Captain Conflict, so only use 1 (maybe something to rage followers and heal them(without you lolsing hp or maybe yes for balance) and the ones that are near them run in fear without killing normal orcs)
Hope it helps :D
Last edited by Megasder on Tue Oct 17, 2017 4:37 pm, edited 3 times in total.