Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
TinyDots
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by TinyDots »

Anyone know how to give the new Epic/Legendary orcs the Epic/Legendary abilities?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

stealthcl0wn
Fearless Donors
Fearless Donors

Post by stealthcl0wn »

SunBeam wrote:
Mon Oct 16, 2017 9:14 pm
^ I rest my case. @stealthclown, he's yours.
I take it all back, I'm going to Africa to teach the natives CE so that I can prove a point.

olegbl
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by olegbl »

Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
Attachments
Shadow of War.CT
(98.82 KiB) Downloaded 231 times

TinyDots
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by TinyDots »

olegbl wrote:
Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:28 am
Mm, people seem to have trouble figuring this out... Here's a table that I was using yesterday that generates values + dropdowns for all the stuff seikur0 found for the uruk editor. Just select a value in the dropdown and it'll work.

There's also a script that'll make the currently highlighted uruk drop legendary loot (hotkey num1). Works in garrison view too. Just note that you have to activate it each time you highlight a new uruk. It doesn't activate automatically for every uruk selected while on - just for the uruk that was selected when it was turned on.

e.g. Key presses for getting lots of legendary loot: Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, Num1, Num1, 2 (hold), wait, ...
You're the best olegbl! And obviously thanks to SeiKur0 as well

aberredo
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by aberredo »

olegbl wrote:

IT F-ing WORKS!!!!!!!!!! Can I kiss you? Are you a dude? Please say hot female model!

CheatBastard
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CheatBastard »

Thank you very much olegbl for the "casual friendly" table you prepared to allow us to easily change orcs to Legendary, with working legendary drops, too!

yourlootismine
Cheater
Cheater

Post by yourlootismine »

olegbl wrote:
Thank you for this, it works very well! One question though: What does this chain of key presses do? What does holding 2 do?

frozenx
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by frozenx »

olegbl wrote:

Thanks for that, it will save me a lot of time and if you use the 100% coin drop rate you can get double drops, although it will be mostly the same item, if you get a ring, the other item will be different.

zidelius
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by zidelius »

I choose Uruk, I press num1, I kill it and extraction is normal. What am I doing wrong? Can you stage it in stages? Thank you

The Jack
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by The Jack »

First activate uruk editor in the table.
Then mouseover uruk.
Then activate script (either press num1 or manualy tick the box). Then deactivate it.
olegbl wrote:
You, sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

If you could also make the auto-population script for uruk appearance that would be most grand.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

olegbl wrote:

So, that's awesome. This idiot thanks you for making a "for dummies" version. lol

Question though, is there a way to make the changes permanent? Or will they always reset when your game is loaded?

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Also, the script at the bottom has an option for infinite orders. Does that actually give you infinite? Because I thought orders were stored server side?

EDIT: Nevermind, the script does nothing but change the display to 99. You still only have what you actually have.
Last edited by Lord Blade on Tue Oct 17, 2017 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.

vipul700
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by vipul700 »

how to change appearance or gears of uruks.

pequenovitor
Cheater
Cheater

Post by pequenovitor »

@olegbl, THANK YOU. This is great. But quick question, because I'm already running this on the FPS limit, plus the going back and forth is a pain: if I change all the Uruks to Legendary, save and quit, and reload, will they remain legendary? And will they drop legendary? This way I could edit a whole map's worth of them to legendary, save, quit, close CE, and be about my game in peace instead of having to run this on the background all the time and going back and forth, would that be possible?

Original Boss
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Original Boss »

olegbl wrote:

Thank you massively for this and to everyone else too who put the time into making this possible!