Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
sciicers
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Re: Middle-earth: Shadow of War (SeiKur0)

Post by sciicers »

The Uruk editor is already nice, would be awesome if you could expand it. Like edit the rarity and the abilities/traits of them

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

nakint
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by nakint »

Thanks for the tables.
Can you add Uruk type (Dark, Feral...) and class (Tank, Beastmaster ...) or rarity (epic, legendary..) in Uruk editor?

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Superb work as always

amaniberserk420
Cheater
Cheater

Post by amaniberserk420 »

Have you ever try to edit silver coin chest drop rate ? Some people say that it is client side.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

You need connection for it so you do the math.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So does the uruk status bit let us look at the skills or actually change them?

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

Uruk type, class, rarity and skills are not in there yet, but in principle they seem very possible, I'll just have to look for these. Right now I'm actually playing the game instead :D

And yeah from what I've heard the gold currency is server-side as well as the chests and some uruk change items, I won't bother with these and instead expand the uruk editing part of my table.

It's interesting though, that WB explicitly forbids you from emulating their network protocols in the license agreement. That would be so funny, if somebody made a WB server counterfeit, that just gives you all shop-items for free.

kanggg
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by kanggg »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:39 pm
That would be so funny, if somebody made a WB server counterfeit, that just gives you all shop-items for free.
Yes, maybe a skilled hero who calls himself SeiKur007 ;)

MarianeElos
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MarianeElos »

Uruk pointer does not work. I click on it and nothing happens when other two work fine.

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

kanggg wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 pm
Just no. For that I'd have to buy gold for testing purposes and I won't give that company a single additional Euro.

I really regret buying this game instead of pirating it. It regularly crashes for me, sometimes during missions, which just resets them T_T It's a mix of gpu errors, normal errors, freezes and even bluescreens. One time I had a graphical glitch, that blinded me with light too.

Probably 20% of the time I spent with the game now is staring at the annoying logos, that show up forever when you restart it after a crash. Another 20% redoing stuff I already did, because the crashs reset progress. The remaining 60% is pretty good though :cry: I'm at the beginning of act 2 now.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:17 pm
kanggg wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 7:31 pm
Just no. For that I'd have to buy gold for testing purposes and I won't give that company a single additional Euro.

I really regret buying this game instead of pirating it. It regularly crashes for me, sometimes during missions, which just resets them T_T It's a mix of gpu errors, normal errors, freezes and even bluescreens. One time I had a graphical glitch, that blinded me with light too.

Probably 20% of the time I spent with the game now is staring at the annoying logos, that show up forever when you restart it after a crash. Another 20% redoing stuff I already did, because the crashs reset progress. The remaining 60% is pretty good though :cry: I'm at the beginning of act 2 now.
you get 500 gold "free" when you complete your first online conquest

JazzMano
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by JazzMano »

No crash for me (20h). Can you modify the name of an orc with your table ? I tried but it did not change.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

seikur0 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 6:39 pm

It's interesting though, that WB explicitly forbids you from emulating their network protocols in the license agreement. That would be so funny, if somebody made a WB server counterfeit, that just gives you all shop-items for free.
Someone apparently is already working on this (not from this forum). It'll be amusing to see where it goes as IMO, if all AAA games are going forced online somewhere... then server emulation and/or server hacking is the next logical evolutionary step for cracking/piracy.

As hatred/anger towards greedy publishers increases, restraint towards not attacking servers greatly decreases... Personally, I want to see day 1 server 'breaks' coz these greedy pubs deserve it.

mike4786
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mike4786 »

Can you make all Captain's War chiefs and Overlord's Legendary

seikur0
Code Alchemist
Code Alchemist

Post by seikur0 »

JazzMano wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:43 pm
No crash for me (20h). Can you modify the name of an orc with your table ? I tried but it did not change.
The entry in the table is for identification purposes.
You can change the name temporarily, by scanning for it, the real value is unicode text.
It isn't saved as text, but instead as some other value, which then serves as an offset for a lookup table,
I haven't found that yet.
-> There is no way to use names other than the existing ones :(
KS212 wrote:
Sat Oct 14, 2017 10:18 pm
As hatred/anger towards greedy publishers increases, restraint towards not attacking servers greatly decreases... Personally, I want to see day 1 server 'breaks' coz these greedy pubs deserve it.
Well breaking servers is criminal, you can go to jail for it :P A server emulator on the other hand.. Maybe in the USA you can get sued for it, but good luck suing me here in Germany for writing code, that is not affecting others, and sharing it, when I paid 100 € for this shit.