[SOLVED] Middle-earth Shadow of War

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Okami
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Middle-earth Shadow of War

Post by Okami »

Anyone have a pointer or anything for skill points, im a major cheat engine noob so the simpler the better.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Okami wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 1:53 pm
Anyone have a pointer or anything for skill points, im a major cheat engine noob so the simpler the better.
Just find XP, set it to a massive number and you will instantly level to max. Then skill points will be easier to find.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 am
The gold should be hackable, as you can do missions that earn you gold (not the mirian).
It's the chests themselves that should be server side. But if you have the money, then that doesn't matter. :p
I've tried to hack gold after buying a 5€ pack and it didn't work. The gold seems to update serverside to WB or Monolith's servers, which makes hacking it practically impossible to my knowledge. While it shows up with a high number clientside, it won't affect the actual amount you have.

Carrnage
Cheater
Cheater

Post by Carrnage »

Erkor wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 2:21 pm
Lord Blade wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 9:29 am
The gold should be hackable, as you can do missions that earn you gold (not the mirian).
It's the chests themselves that should be server side. But if you have the money, then that doesn't matter. :p
I've tried to hack gold after buying a 5€ pack and it didn't work. The gold seems to update serverside to WB or Monolith's servers, which makes hacking it practically impossible to my knowledge. While it shows up with a high number clientside, it won't affect the actual amount you have.
Unless you find the code that pings the server to say you've earned gold and activate it manually. That's probably very involved though.

Erkor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Erkor »

I'm afraid I'm not that good at cheat-enginery but if anyone else has any luck with that power to them.

HylianZ
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by HylianZ »

FYI, someone's already made a simple table. viewtopic.php?f=4&t=5112

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

Yeah, take your pick.