[SOLVED] Middle-earth Shadow of War

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
darkmike
Cheater
Cheater

[SOLVED] Middle-earth Shadow of War

Post by darkmike »

Game will be released soon, can we get a trainer or cheat engine for it please?

So excited for it

Remove Unlock Prerequisites
Freeze Trials of War Timer
Increase Mission Timer
Unlimited Health
Easy Kills

Thanks!

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Middle-earth Shadow of War

Post by Kalas »

Soon you'll know.
Last edited by Kalas on Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Requesting the features needed to flip WB the biggest middle finger in history while still not breaking the rules... Meaning:

1) Equipment editor
2) Orc editor

Coz its all about dem LEGENDARYIES that they want you to pay scamdollars for from the gold war chests. If we can just edit whatever we want, to hell with the chests and to hell with grinding too.

Failing that, lets just have unlimited silver and gold chests :D

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

I'll take a look at it when I get out of lab.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

So yeah, playing through so far, I'd like to see:

Infinite Health
Infinite Focus
Infinite Ammo
Max/Infinite Might
Max/Perfect Combo (so combo counter doesn't reset if you miss or get hit, only when combat's over)
Silver Coins (gold if you can figure it out) :p
XP/Skill Points (wouldn't hurt to have the option)

If possible, something like "always stealth" would be awesome.

And some sort of gear editor would be cool to see.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

The silver coin is easy to search just search the amount you have get more next scan keep going into you have like 4 result then copy all 4 result activate all 4 then change the value to 999999999 leave it active then get some more coins the game will update your coins to 999999999 then unactivate and you be all set after that you can buy the white loot chest a ton of them you will get some legendary loot here and there and the level of your item will refer to your own level so for xp just do the same a the silver coins and you will level up to 60 lvl max

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

Oh, also an infinite timer for timed missions would be great.

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

djdrulotus wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:47 am
The silver coin is easy to search just search the amount you have get more next scan keep going into you have like 4 result then copy all 4 result activate all 4 then change the value to 999999999 leave it active then get some more coins the game will update your coins to 999999999 then unactivate and you be all set after that you can buy the white loot chest a ton of them you will get some legendary loot here and there and the level of your item will refer to your own level so for xp just do the same a the silver coins and you will level up to 60 lvl max
Sometimes It's encrypted, just hope the premium is not server sided.

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Okay guys, I took a peek. So it seems the chests themselves are connected to the servers, so you can't really modify the chest numbers. You can however, hack the mirian, which is a simply 4 byte. I'm personally thinking there might be a way to make all chest gear legendary gear, but I am not sure how to pull that off. Rest of the stuff is pretty straight forward, I might be able to put out a table by tomorrow (if nobody else makes one by then).

The Mogician
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by The Mogician »

Kalas wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:16 am
djdrulotus wrote:
Premium is probably server sided, since chests, even mirian chests, seem to be server sided.

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

Kalas wrote:
djdrulotus wrote:
i think the gold coin are server side cause that the only things that you buy with real money i already did the silver coin and xp and skill points on my side just a quick search and everything went well i which i can find the % for the drops on the loot chest i have legendary items but that is after opening about 900 chest or more

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

The Mogician wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 7:18 am
Kalas wrote:
djdrulotus wrote:
Premium is probably server sided, since chests, even mirian chests, seem to be server sided.
As I said, It could be encrypted and what you see is a graphical code. (BooBoo mentioned to me It could be encrypted so might check out Unknown Value and use Changed)

djdrulotus
Cheater
Cheater

Post by djdrulotus »

KS212
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by KS212 »

Oh just an FYI as well, on the screen where it asks you to accept EULA etc, if you don't tick the box that says you consent to WB selling your data/using it for telemetry etc for online... it will lock out ALL the online garbage in the game and make it 100% pure singleplayer.

This also includes all the chests. All the lootbox garbage is fully locked out. IMO this is the ideal way to play.

Lord Blade
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Lord Blade »

The gold should be hackable, as you can do missions that earn you gold (not the mirian).
It's the chests themselves that should be server side. But if you have the money, then that doesn't matter. :p