Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
Logic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon Wildlands - AnvilNEXT64 Cheats and more..

Post by Logic »

I know that it can be a silly question but. When i load the table i can't check the little box that says [Gather Intel]. Any solutions?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kalas
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kalas »

Logic wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:22 pm
I know that it can be a silly question but. When i load the table i can't check the little box that says [Gather Intel]. Any solutions?
Or just read this :D

Note you have to be in-game for initialization script to work properly (run game, get in-map, alt-tab, Cheat Engine, open table, enable script; then the rest can be enabled at any time).

Logic
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Logic »

Kalas wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:27 pm
Logic wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 5:22 pm
Or just read this :D

Note you have to be in-game for initialization script to work properly (run game, get in-map, alt-tab, Cheat Engine, open table, enable script; then the rest can be enabled at any time).
I'm doing this i'm running the game, getting in the map then alt tabing, opening CE then the table and i just can' check the little box :/ In Auto assemble it says: "Module not found:GRW.exe"

UncleFestor
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by UncleFestor »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 05, 2017 3:54 pm
^ Oh, forgot to mention here whoever's reported the crashes tried this on the CPY version of the game. No updates, no EAC. And it still crashed :) What can I say, much <3, M$!
Yea, that was me, But I got it to work (I hit u up on discord about it), by enabling all the options I want to use On the Main Menu 1st. Then selecting to continue my campaign. I'm not 100% sure if you altered the table to allow that or not. I can upload the table if you did.

Victor DoUrden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Victor DoUrden »

SunBeam wrote:
Sun Oct 08, 2017 9:18 pm
There are 11 pages in this topic; do go on ahead, without me, and help yourselves ;)
I could totally understand people being stupid or unwanting to read if there were say over 35 pages but 11 is a minor pathetic pittance to anyone who actually wants to get it to work.

All options work. I'd suggest though to add notes on how to activate them (eg. the teleport one) so one won't have to search for it

Victor DoUrden
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Victor DoUrden »

SunBeam wrote:
Tue Oct 10, 2017 6:51 am
Victor DoUrden wrote:
Mon Oct 09, 2017 8:08 pm
I'd suggest though to add notes on how to activate them (eg. the teleport one) so one won't have to search for it
Anything else in the process? A croissant, a coffee perhaps? This is a forum, not youtube, where people post "how to" tutorials to boost their visibility and get popularity. The more people post, the more I am left with this feeling some of us'll end up primates again.
Will gladly take the croissant don't drink coffee though. Well pretty much only meant the teleport one. I got how to activate them all but in the future if someone downloads it, they don't know it's numpad 0 unless they search... though likely any ifs from the future to end up here will be an extremely small if not almost nonexistent minority with people having generally lost interest with wildlands. Was an after thought I personally could hardly care less. Anyhow thanks for your efforts sunbeam you actually made the game fun instead of a boring as fuck drag on.

PS blowing up a lot of totally pointless explosives in a chain never gets old

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

SunBeam, just wanted to say thanks for all your hard work. Hope we will see you tackle Origins after it gets released. Cheers

gapcomputer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gapcomputer »

i just register to say thank you to SunBeam for such a fine work with this table, also i want to post the way i use this table with no crashes at all and working properly ALWAYS, first i got this loader Kernel-Mode Driver Loader from here [Link] (no virus no adds) also i got the modified EACGuard.sys from here [Link], both files where already posted in the forum by SunBeam.
here is a video how i run this, the video is about 2 min long. [Link]

mnssa318
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by mnssa318 »

I can't enable [Gather Intel] script. Need help, Please~ T_T

MasterShinro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterShinro »

The new Table crashed the Game everytime. Use uplay original version, i'm offline and use Bypass.

CyPHeR369
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by CyPHeR369 »

Very new, so Hello there to start. Can't seem to get this to work. I get as far as selecting what scripts I wanna use but then game just shuts down b4 I'm done clicking the lil boxes. Got mine from STEAM not sure if that makes a difference. I have followed the video from 5 posts up to the best of my ability but my grasp on things has been hampered by my disabilty a bit. Using latest legit game ver. and table.
Last edited by CyPHeR369 on Thu Oct 12, 2017 3:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.

MasterShinro
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MasterShinro »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Oct 12, 2017 4:36 am
50 downloads and 2 complaints. I still say you're fucking up something. Out.
Hi Sun,

have found a solution for my problem. With the old Table i use the EACGuard.sys with the Kernel Loader. And with the new Table its crashed everytime. But now i use the other EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and it works fine with the new Table. No crashed in 2h of gameplay.

Thanks for you great Job.

SpectreSlayss
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by SpectreSlayss »

It won't let me enable "Gather Intel". When I try to tick it, nothing happens.

gapcomputer
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by gapcomputer »

Hi Sun,

have found a solution for my problem. With the old Table i use the EACGuard.sys with the Kernel Loader. And with the new Table its crashed everytime. But now i use the other EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll and it works fine with the new Table. No crashed in 2h of gameplay.

Thanks for you great Job.
where i can get this EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll? thanks in advance
PS: my game take me back to the "PLAY" screen every time i activate the loader or replaced the EasyAntiCheat_x64.dll with another one

Xx_Novrige_xX
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Xx_Novrige_xX »

I cant open the Table in Cheat engine. When i add the process GRW.exe comes a error (error: access violation) how can i fix this?