Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Re: Outriders Table (With Equipment Editor)

Post by GhostPhatom »

question not to bring this up in the wrong way but if i revert the bypass what happens? (yes ive modded altered creadted edited alot) why i ask what would happen to gear/chars so on?

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

cunhak9
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by cunhak9 »

GhostPhatom wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:50 am
question not to bring this up in the wrong way but if i revert the bypass what happens? (yes ive modded altered creadted edited alot) why i ask what would happen to gear/chars so on?
Nothing will happend, the saves are server side! you will have all your stuff.

GhostPhatom
Cheater
Cheater

Post by GhostPhatom »

cunhak9 wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 5:39 am
GhostPhatom wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 3:50 am
Nothing will happend, the saves are server side! you will have all your stuff.
ty ty was just curious

simbalai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simbalai »

I would like to ask, why the menu for editing equipment cannot be pulled down? Thank you :D

junolao
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by junolao »

Can anyone tell me how to unlock world tie 15? I tried to change the world tie value to 15. Then in game it show 15 also but it wasn't actually unlock thr world tie :P

MidnightFawn
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by MidnightFawn »

Hi All,

Hopefully someone can advise on this, within CE, I click on Cake-san's Dumper, then Unreal Engine, it opens the LUA Engine output window, and does it's thing, but that windows then dissapears, so I cannot see the armor ID's..

Anyone know if there is something silly I am doing, or something that fixes this..?

Last edited by MidnightFawn on Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:22 am, edited 1 time in total.

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

simbalai wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:47 am
I would like to ask, why the menu for editing equipment cannot be pulled down? Thank you :D
Probably cause you did something not right

FrozenSkies
Cheater
Cheater

Post by FrozenSkies »

MidnightFawn wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 9:21 am
Hi All,

Hopefully someone can advise on this, within CE, I click on Cake-san's Dumper, then Unreal Engine, it opens the LUA Engine output window, and does it's thing, but that windows then dissapears, so I cannot see the armor ID's..

Anyone know if there is something silly I am doing, or something that fixes this..?

Well read the instructions carefully cause you maybe skiped the dissect Code step

simbalai
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by simbalai »

FrozenSkies wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 10:17 am
simbalai wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 6:47 am
Probably cause you did something not right
Thanks for the reply
I can pull down the weapon edit menu and edit
But, even if I open the Details screen for it (Default key is V) in the game
The menu for editing Armor still cannot be expanded :?

Panzergoat
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Panzergoat »

Sorry for probably being dense, but I can't seem to edit the attributes on armor. When i go to edit them, and log out it doesn't save them upon logging in.
I've gone through this whole thread but I can't find an answer to this. What am I doing wrong?

chriszz25
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by chriszz25 »

I know how loot modifier works on the table, but is there any 'guide' because it has decimal number, is it like multiplier on the loot? not as a percentage? Just wanted to confirm, apologize for being dumb.

NumberXer0
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by NumberXer0 »

Panzergoat wrote:
Wed Apr 14, 2021 12:29 pm
Sorry for probably being dense, but I can't seem to edit the attributes on armor. When i go to edit them, and log out it doesn't save them upon logging in.
I've gone through this whole thread but I can't find an answer to this. What am I doing wrong?
Did you make sure the game auto saved after? I haven't tried those yet, but certain cheats will revert if the game doesn't save. Either buy something from the vendor or travel to force a save.

VelHD
Cheater
Cheater

Post by VelHD »

Panzergoat wrote:
Sorry for probably being dense, but I can't seem to edit the attributes on armor. When I go to edit them, and log out it doesn't save them upon logging in.
I've gone through this whole thread, but I can't find an answer to this. What am I doing wrong?
What I usually do is equip the armor or weapon I want to change attributes or mods, do everything that I want changed, then exit from the main screen, go back to the inventory screen, unequip and equip back the item, then just press exit and leave the lobby, it works for me very time with no issues

fuyuke
Cheater
Cheater

Post by fuyuke »

Panzergoat wrote:
If you're changing the value to an absurd amount (eg. Anomaly Power 100k) that value will not be saved. The game has a sanity check on attribute values.

STN
Founder
Founder

Post by STN »

caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:37 pm
And for the record, fearlessrevolution DID admit to looking at and using our work at times. You can tell him I posted this here. I have all the emails. So using him as some poor trainer maker who got called out but was ultimately found innocent is now useless.
This is surprising news to me. Noted.
caliber1942 wrote:
Tue Apr 06, 2021 7:37 pm
Then expose it here, email me, and I'll be glad to come here and respond, so you can get a proper reply. However, put it someplace other than someone's main Table thread is a suggestion.

best,
Cal
What good would it do posting it here? Are you going to allow me or affected party(s) to post on CH? Obviously NOT.

Like i told you in PM in our last exchange a year or so ago, just like you don't like these type of allegations/insults/criticism towards you/your site on your site, i don't want it here either. I allowed it for so long but i have realized this just does nothing but a) people i loathe are mentioned/get free traffic b) we get accusations thrown at us/have to explain ourselves c) just a gigantic waste of time.

I am sorry if someone here wrongs you or if i do it somehow despite not owning an account or your premium sub, TAKE IT TO CONCERNED PARTY in private OR collect information and threaten legal route OR complain on your site. Whatever you do, don't post it here.

It's only fair given you and other sites way of dealing with this. Pretend and act like everything is good and nobody else exists.

Next time you post, remind yourself the kind of behavior you allow and then behave that way here.