[SOLVED] PES 2018 Master League Table

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

[SOLVED] PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by Snake Doctor »

Has anyone looked into a potential cheat table for PES 2018? I know it's early doors, and I plan on getting the most out of the game without it, but there was a brilliant Master League cheat table for PES 2017 and I'm wondering if such a thing is possible for PES 2018.

Thanks.

headshot0052
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: PES 2018 Master League Table

Post by headshot0052 »

up

Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Snake Doctor »

Are you giving a +1 to this table, or are you saying the table has been posted, i.e. "it's up"?

Thank you.

panthera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panthera »

The user that made the one for PES2017 said that he made it from the PES2016 one. I tried changing it to 2018 but my knowledge is too basic is there anyone who could have a look at it

Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Snake Doctor »

I tried all of that already, panthera. Tried everything I could humanly think of.

I'm not very knowledgeable, either, but if anyone is willing to take a look at this, here is the link to the PES 2017 table (which, of course, was originally a PES 2016 table).

viewtopic.php?t=1253.

I'm sure someone with a decent knowledge of Cheat Engine would fix this in no time.

Thanks.

NTCG25
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by NTCG25 »

It should work if you change the name because thats what the one who did the pes 2017 trainer did. I took the trainer from pes 2016 and looked over it on pes 2017 and both of them are exactly the same...So why its not working is beyond me.

Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Snake Doctor »

Okay, I've changed every value possible to change, tried various combinations, and nothing is working. That is, rather to say, that changing the "PES 2017.exe" to "PES 2018.exe" has not and will not work. I'll be amazed if someone is able to do anything with it this way. I spent the majority of yesterday trying.

Which probably means that when Konami updated the game to be exactly the same as the console versions, and which was not the case in any PES on PC beforehand, they made it impossible to simply update an old table by changing a couple of lines in the code. Which probably means the table will have to be created again specifically for PES 2018.

I can't think of any other reason why it wouldn't work.

panthera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panthera »

I dont think just changing the pes2017.exe to pes2018.exe i think it s the code related to memory as its different in the 2016 and 2017 CT
2016 sample
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "PES2016.exe"+5D4B3E

"PES2016.exe"+5D4B1B: 8B 15 E4 43 EB 02 - mov edx,[PES2016.exe+21643E4]

2017 sample
{
// ORIGINAL CODE - INJECTION POINT: "PES2017.exe"+B228A6

"PES2017.exe"+B2288C: CC - int 3

Snake Doctor
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by Snake Doctor »

panthera - That's interesting. I didn't see that when comparing the tables. That would suggest it cannot be simply a matter of changing the .exe to PES 2018, so I have no idea why the guy who posted the table for PES 2017 said he just changed PES 2016 to PES 2017 in the script. He obviously did considerably more than that.

I have no idea. I know next to nothing about Cheat Engine scripts.

Unless there's someone here who both has the game and knows something about them, we're pretty much screwed.

Dirac
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Dirac »

I contacted the original table maker for PES2016, haven't heard from him yet but maybe he'll consider upgrading the table to PES2018.

Meanwhile, I do it the hard way, here are the steps if anyone's interested.
First of all, I scan for a String type, and search for a player's name, for example take Messi, it usually finds 4-5 entries, last 2 or ones that have biggest memory address is what we're interested in, there's gonna be 2 of them close together in memory, you right click the first one and click "Browse this memory region". it's gonna open memory browser positioned on the name. Now you scroll up a bit and write down memory address that nearest other name is located in, some player's name, and you click new scan and search FROM that memory address to Messi's name memory address, you change value type to Binary, and input Messi's attack stat, and click search, it's gonna give you 5 or so results, the ones that have 0^6 are what you're interested in, one of them is attack statistic, basically change those one by one and you'll find messi's attack.
Here's the table of them:

So Basically, as you can see, attack here is on memory address 12, for our Messi example, it could've been on memory address 15 or whatever, if you have attack address, you can easily locate the other ones, in this image Dribbling is on address 14, in binary 7->13, so in our Messi's example, if attack was on address 15, then Dribbling would be 15+2, so you would enter 17 for address (full address and 17 at the end of course) and for binary you will enter 7->13 and you will have a value of Dribbling.

Until proper table comes out, this is something you can do.

panthera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panthera »

Thanks for that. Im not getting too into the masterleague yet until some of the class community patches come out. For now its just when i'm buying a player and they should be able to play dmf and cmf but they only only have dmf or a player has just crap stats I can upgrade them as needed in the cource of the ML or when the 16 year old regen has 80 over all ability. Drives me mad but you guide should help.

alienrex
Cheater
Cheater

Post by alienrex »

Dirac wrote:
Tue Sep 26, 2017 12:51 pm
I contacted the original table maker for PES2016, haven't heard from him yet but maybe he'll consider upgrading the table to PES2018.

First of all, I scan for a String type, and search for a player's name, for example take Messi, it usually finds 4-5 entries, last 2 or ones that have biggest memory address is what we're interested in, there's gonna be 2 of them close together in memory, you right click the first one and click "Browse this memory region". it's gonna open memory browser positioned on the name. Now you scroll up a bit and write down memory address that nearest other name is located in, some player's name, and you click new scan and search FROM that memory address to Messi's name memory address, you change value type to Binary, and input Messi's attack stat, and click search, it's gonna give you 5 or so results, the ones that have 0^6 are what you're interested in, one of them is attack statistic, basically change those one by one and you'll find messi's attack.

So Basically, as you can see, attack here is on memory address 12, for our Messi example, it could've been on memory address 15 or whatever, if you have attack address, you can easily locate the other ones, in this image Dribbling is on address 14, in binary 7->13, so in our Messi's example, if attack was on address 15, then Dribbling would be 15+2, so you would enter 17 for address (full address and 17 at the end of course) and for binary you will enter 7->13 and you will have a value of Dribbling.

yooo man tnx i just max out Become A Legend player

wikaacfc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wikaacfc »

alienrex wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:52 am
Dirac wrote:

could you make a video editing this? i dont understand anything :D

wikaacfc
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by wikaacfc »

alienrex wrote:
Wed Sep 27, 2017 12:52 am
Dirac wrote:

could you make a video editing?

panthera
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by panthera »

has anyone managed to find any values for the positions