Divinity Original Sin 2

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
skules
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Re: Divinity Original Sin 2

Post by skules »

Kentda wrote:
Fri Sep 22, 2017 11:35 pm
They recently changed things so that gear can only have ONE runeslot. But if you check under gamemaster mode, you can still set up gear with 3 runeslots, so its not that they permanently patched the 3 runeslots out of the game, new items won't generate with more than 1 runeslot.

I'm sure that there are industrious modders working on fixing at least that thing. But yes, a more comprehensive item customization would definitely be nice.
They actually reverted the runeslot change in patch .324

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

Ah, haven't updated it. Been busy with other things. That's good to know. Still ... an "item editor" would definitely be nice. Though I saw a mod that sort of lets you edit your items.

The Bard & Artificer skillpack mod by Bardblue (its on Nexus). One of the abilities you can pick up lets you "reroll" the stats on an item (with a chance of downgrading it). Even without that one ability, the mod is worth taking a look at as it sounds interesting.

garrethking
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by garrethking »

Is it just me or does unlimited health and ap not work sometimes?

Zanzer
RCE Fanatics
RCE Fanatics

Post by Zanzer »

Added Mouseover Item Editor and updated Unlimited Health/Action Points.

diabloamezon
Cheater
Cheater

Post by diabloamezon »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 am
Thanks for your hard work again. :D

Lepudruk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lepudruk »

Any way to change talents?

Kentda
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by Kentda »

The mouseover item editor reverts the second you load the game. Tried to make the changes, save the game and then reload. Nope. The changes revert when you load the game. Also changing the number of runeslots or adding one doesn't work. So for now it appears to be a purely visual change. Still ... its progress!

But thanks for all the hard work on the table. We DO appreciate it!

segamot
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by segamot »

Zanzer wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:47 am
Great work as always. However, I can't figure it out how item rarity changing works?

I tried to change an "Epic" item to "Divine" by using the value on last item moved pointer. Then, the word "Epic" of all items in my inventory was changed to "Divine" with no color changed(should change from purple to yellow). So, I saved and reloaded the game. the result was all epic items including the modified one still the same. Moreover, all of the divine items were become items with no rarity! Any ideas what's going on?

stfb1055
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by stfb1055 »

hi i have a request... can u make a important items like that ritual bowl for the ritual that meistr siva gave me to make with black roots and stuffs? cuz i dont have ritual bowl and it disappeared it seem my game glitched or something... and also tell me how to get it back if u making one? i want to continue my game without starting all over! thanks!

Hope someone will make a important quests items in case if they lost it or whatever..
Last edited by stfb1055 on Sat Sep 23, 2017 4:29 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Lepudruk
What is cheating?
What is cheating?

Post by Lepudruk »

Lepudruk wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 6:33 am
Any way to change talents?
BUMP
I really could use some help with this..

benny89
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by benny89 »

How Mouseover item editor work? It doesn't populate for me any values apart from Weight :(

pgain2004
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by pgain2004 »

The "equiplengendary" option of Find Item In New Container gives Epic Equipments instead.

jnfr00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jnfr00 »

Mouseover item editor makes my game crash when "mousing over" an equipped item. Also shows only durability when choosing items from inventory.

Could you just implement the editor in the "last item moved" cheat? :D

pgain2004 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:19 pm
The "equiplengendary" option of Find Item In New Container gives Epic Equipments instead.
It depends on the your level, if you are like under lv8 you won't find legendary

Aresd25
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by Aresd25 »

I think it actually depends on the containers level or the level of the area your in. I'm level 13 and if I use the find new item in act 2 containers I get my level stuff. If I'm on the boat I get level 8 stuff that is epic instead of legendary.

jnfr00
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by jnfr00 »

Aresd25 wrote:
Sat Sep 23, 2017 12:52 pm
I think it actually depends on the containers level or the level of the area your in. I'm level 13 and if I use the find new item in act 2 containers I get my level stuff. If I'm on the boat I get level 8 stuff that is epic instead of legendary.
That could be also, I never found Legendary items before I was 8/9, but that coud have been the zones I was wandering around..