The Slimeking's Tower

Ask about cheats/tables for single player games here
ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

The Slimeking's Tower

Post by ILWAG »

Game Name: The Slimeking's Tower
Game Version: 1.4.12 (current Steam version)
Options Required: Health
Game Website: [Link]
Other Info: The game just went to a bundle lately, wonder why it isn't popular yet, the gameplay is pretty fun, it's kind of the same as The Binding of Isaac. Can anyone make a table for it? What I want the most is freezing the Health part, but have no idea how to address it. Thanks!

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: The Slimeking's Tower

Post by afraidless »

ILWAG wrote:
Wed Sep 13, 2017 10:44 am
Game Name: The Slimeking's Tower
Game Version: 1.4.12 (current Steam version)
Options Required: Health
Game Website: [Link]
Other Info: The game just went to a bundle lately, wonder why it isn't popular yet, the gameplay is pretty fun, it's kind of the same as The Binding of Isaac. Can anyone make a table for it? What I want the most is freezing the Health part, but have no idea how to address it. Thanks!
hey. im a moron, i tried, i failed, well i gave up. after 5 minutes. health is float, search for 2, get damaged, search for decrease, it's a weird value, when it shows 2 hearts, value is actually 2,275 or some shit. anyway. different address for all game modes - story, arcade, endless, blabla. but same procedure.

gold is double, just search for the number, then i got bored, emballé, c'est pesé. :|

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

afraidless wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:05 am
hey. im a moron..
No you're not, I'm glad you're here. Yes i figured out the gold too, it's easy to find by tradition way, look and search, but it's not helpful to get us go far. i still can't find the Health address by you method, does it actually work in the end? Even have to search the value each run it's still OK, better than nothing.

afraidless
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by afraidless »

ILWAG wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 11:51 am
afraidless wrote:
Fri Sep 15, 2017 8:05 am
hey. im a moron..
No you're not, I'm glad you're here. Yes i figured out the gold too, it's easy to find by tradition way, look and search, but it's not helpful to get us go far. i still can't find the Health address by you method, does it actually work in the end? Even have to search the value each run it's still OK, better than nothing.
yes, if you find the value, and set it to something high, eg 44, or 444, youre pretty much invincible. at 44, every monster hit only takes ~0,0001 of the vaue, and hearts stay at full.
ez method, start adventure, move to 1 room, get damaged, search for 2 (float), get damaged again, search for decrease, get damaged once more (hearts should now be 2), search for decrease, you should have a couple values, take the 2,2... one. ;)

ILWAG
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by ILWAG »

afraidless wrote:
Sat Sep 16, 2017 5:53 pm

yes, if you find the value, and set it to something high, eg 44, or 444, youre pretty much invincible. at 44, every monster hit only takes ~0,0001 of the vaue, and hearts stay at full.
ez method, start adventure, move to 1 room, get damaged, search for 2 (float), get damaged again, search for decrease, get damaged once more (hearts should now be 2), search for decrease, you should have a couple values, take the 2,2... one. ;)
Lol that's the most random number I've saw, but darn, it actually works like charm. Thank you so much :lol:
For me the number is 2.25. For some reasons, when the health of the character = 2, this number = 2.25 exactly. But for me it works only at the beginning of the game, the more progress passed, more complicated Health become (more type of Heart adding to Health bar for example), to that point I can't find this number anymore. Sometimes adding more heart items also damage the invincible state, turn Health back to normal.
Seem like it's not really stable, but it works.