Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Upload your cheat tables here (No requests)
dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Re: Assassin's Creed Valhalla [Standard Edition]

Post by dna »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 3:56 am
dna wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 2:09 am
First off, don't come to this thread and complain about not being able to activate Sunbeams table just because he locked the topic. It's not my problem, and I can guarantee that it works on my end so it can only be user error.

Second, follow directions and stop pretending that you have to do a ton of work like "generate my own text files".

Third, read the topic title.
One, not complaining at all.. just trying to explain the situation. Not sure where I was complaining, never said anything negative. Did not complain about sunbeams table or about that the thread was locked, i only mentioned that in case someone was gonna be like 'bro wrong thread' .. I was using my experience with his table as an example of something else I cant get working, not to complain, but rather maybe it would help those who are more experienced identify what im doing wrong. Usually when multiple independent things arent working, it could imply either maybe theres something different about the game version im using (hence why i included those details), or maybe im doing the same thing wrong on both

Two, I have followed the instructions and read them countless times. If you read my whole post, youll see where i said I followed the step-by-step details in the other post i quoted. Not sure why youre being condescending. I'm a savvy computer user and have never run into any troubles before, so I think Im pretty good at following instructions and being resourceful. Ive read multiple threads on this forum trying to figure out the issue im having, ive searched the threads for the errors im receiving, etc. but no dice. Where did I complain about having a lot to do? All I meant was that this was the first time ive used external hash files, which is why i overlooked that the first time i gave it a shot. Nowhere did i complain that using external hashes was a lot of work or inconvenient.. my comment about generating my own hashes was more like "i guess i have to do my own, is that right?" not "i guess i have to do my own, omfg thats so much work". So you definitely misinterpret what i wrote. And the reason i wasnt sure about that was because in the OP and in that post i linked, it did not say to generate your own.. it said to use the ones that come in the archive. but when i use those, i get the same errors, so idk

Three, I've read every thread OP many times over

PS, thanks for your constructive feedback

All Im looking for is some guidance, someone that maybe knows what ive done wrong. And Im trying to give as many details as possible about what ive tried.. its all part of troubleshooting. if you dont know what ive done then you cant really give good feedback. So i kept updating my post every time i tried something and it didnt work, that way someone might have a better sense of what may or may not be causing the issue

How to use this cheat table?
  1. Install Cheat Engine
  2. Double-click the .CT file in order to open it.
  3. Click the PC icon in Cheat Engine in order to select the game process.
  4. Keep the list.
  5. Activate the trainer options by checking boxes or setting values from 0 to 1

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

dna wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 pm
Assassin's Creed Valhalla -->[Standard Edition]<--

Don't know how I can be any clearer.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

Question about using the "print item hashes" table: once you start the game and you open the acvalhalla process/exe, load a save and enable the script by checking the box, then open your inventory. What is supposed to happen then?

- I know the script is working bc I was getting an error about missing txt files but when i put the txt files in the correct directory, that error went away and the script started running.
- I was expecting to see some changes made to the txt files (i.e. new things being added, etc), but I dont see any changes
- also, I thought maybe if i tried to run the script while using 3 empty txt files that it would generate all the hashes again when i go into my inventory, but they all stay empty and 0kb.
- i was hoping to use this as a way of checking the hashes i find in my game and comparing them to the hashes in the included txt files.. thinking maybe different hashes could be the reason that the main table is throwing errors

The OP says "Just enable and enter your inventory, I added a check to list known items so you don't get confused."

but are we supposed to actually do anything in the inventory menu for the hashes to be printed? I only ask because opening the inventory doesnt seem to print anything into the txt files.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:48 pm
Let me know when you're done with the retards ("caress" term for THOSE WHO DO NOTHING BUT "OPEN THIS, CLICK [X], PLAY"). Told you they will be a lot, they will wear you out and you'll slowly change from advocating for the "I'm new" people to exasperation :)

And since we're here, the "other" topic got locked cuz of countless 1-2 posters like @dna who do this: go to topic 1, get table, error -> go to topic 1, 2, 3, whateverthefuck and spam it with questions about their problem, as if one OP knows the problems of another OP's table.

Wanna ask about aSwedishMagyar's table, ask here. Wanna ask about the Inventory Editor table, ask in that topic. But don't you come in my topic and ask about either of these tables in some random chaotic mode. I'm talking here to the big bowl of 1-2 posters reading this.

That's why I closed it.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

I truly can appreciate the frustration that comes from this, trust me i do. Im a mod developer for several games and maintaining them all Nexus for many years. So trust me, I get it. All that said, it's not easy to come ask for help here.. I tried to do it the best way I can without irritating anyone, but at the end of the day there doesnt seem to be a "right way" to ask for help. If you recall, I prefaced my first post with something like "i know the last thing you guys wanna do is offer full time support for a free tool" .. so i understand.
This is the first time ive ever had any issues using a table from here and have been doing it for years.. im sorry that it irritates the devs when "retards" like me are trying to trobleshoot issues. At least my post wasnt "this thing sucks, its broken, it doesnt work,.. someone help" .. thats the kind of comment that a) is offensive to the devs bc ur complaining about free stuff, and b) offers absolutely no information that could be used for troubleshooting

Edit: And for the record @sunbeam i was considering joining your patreon, thinking maybe that would be the better route to go in the event I needed some support.. i support you, you support your patrons (when possible). But idk..
Last edited by dna on Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:05 am, edited 1 time in total.

finderz
Noobzor
Noobzor

Post by finderz »

Thks for the table however I am having problem with what I think is the Inf Adrenaline, after sometime the game get laggy and crash. I have tried others table as well and pretty much nailed it to this option, e.g for sunbeam table all option works except the ability but your Inf Adrenaline work but at some point after a few hours it hang the game for me. The options I enable is health, stamina, Adrenaline and Oxygen. Am I suppose to turn off oxygen feature or leave it on even when I am at land?

saaheer
Novice Cheater
Novice Cheater

Post by saaheer »

aSwedishMagyar wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:48 pm
dna wrote:
Wed Dec 02, 2020 11:22 pm
Assassin's Creed Valhalla -->[Standard Edition]<--

please know that, you always have our thanks, appreciation and support.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

dna wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:56 am
Edit: And for the record @sunbeam i was considering joining your patreon, thinking maybe that would be the better route to go in the event I needed some support.. i support you, you support your patrons (when possible). But idk..
Kindly don't. If you want to join my Patreon, do it cuz you appreciate my work or need one of my tables updated. Don't do it cuz you can't things worked out here, in some topic. And lastly, don't rub it in my face, as it's not nice to do this: "I was considering doing this.. but whatever". Do it or not, don't dawdle it around as if it's supposed to make me feel something. With this attitude, I could care less.

"that would be the better route to go in the event I needed some support" -- that would be just fine only if you needed support or updates for my tables. Really now, I won't turn into a support center for your needs :D
dna wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 1:56 am
it's not easy to come ask for help here..
It's not. All you have to do is take your time, properly read the instructions and also test stuff yourself and apply common sense/logic. Most of the new-comers read the instructions, try it one time as they can, then come back here to say it doesn't work. If you can't contribute with anything else, then please contribute by testing, testing, re-testing, trying it in some way, trying it in another way, see some error that some file is missing, make sure the file is where it needs to be, and so on. Repeat. And lastly, fucking learn how to properly use Cheat Engine. That's the root of all your problems.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 2:27 am
please contribute by testing, testing, re-testing, trying it in some way, trying it in another way, see some error that some file is missing, make sure the file is where it needs to be, and so on. Repeat. And lastly, fucking learn how to properly use Cheat Engine. That's the root of all your problems.
agreed, which why i updated my first post 5 different times, each time coming back after trying something different and reporting the debug/error information i was getting, rather than just throwing my hands up and calling it quits. I do know how to us CE, been using it for years (said this already), of course most people arent as good as you all. Im capable of running searches and finding the address for a specific thing like silver and iron ore, which is what i did yesterday in lieu of using on of the tables. Of course doing it this way has a lot of drawbacks. Either way, not rly important. We all trying to learn how to use the tools better, you only get better with time and troubleshooting. Irony is were both saying the same thing and everything youre saying people should do, ive already done. Unfortunately OP took interpreted my post as complaining about a locked thread and having too much work to do, which was not the intention at all. A misinterpretation of one or two sentences completely negated all other information I put into the post (including error message). So lets move on.. we agree on the same principles (I deal with it too, managing 20 mod pages on nexus).

It's moot now anyways bc i got it mostly figured out now. The 'enable inventory scripts' is no longer throwing an error. All the crafting and resource materials are populating correctly, so thank you for that OP.

The only thing Im having a small issue with is the hash print script (see post above) and also getting the "Runes" to populate when i activate that part of the script.

eTheBlack
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by eTheBlack »

Why do you need hash print? Full list already exists.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ Because he's in a hurry. He did the same thing with Patreon - - pledged, then:

Some people.. They "thought".. Guess it hurts to ask before doing uncalled for things. And same like here, it's written on the main page what each Tier represents. But I guess it's a difference between reading and reading + making sure you understand: Tier 1 is called <<Donation>> for a reason. In the end, they always blame you, that you "should've been more clear with the explanation". Sure..

From his explanation 1 page back I didn't get the idea that he wants to support me, but more of a "throw it in my face" attitude, that he considered, but wouldn't, because of my reaction. That he was frustrated getting a table to work, which he did eventually, but before that he "thought" donating would get him some person-oriented support. So his attitude and actions suggest exactly what he said: "a misinterpretation of one or two sentences completely negates all other information". Pretty much the same thing here: the behavior negates all the intentions.

P.S.: Yes, a refund will be in order, as soon as Patreon lets me. There is a button, but it's grayed out, as no charging has been done so far (which happens on the 1st of the month, just in case he didn't know that).

aSwedishMagyar
Table Makers
Table Makers

Post by aSwedishMagyar »

SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:39 am
Not to mention the passive aggressive slights that, because it is closer to release, our tables are 'crude':
His poor attempt at getting help by insulting my time put into this table
EDIT 3: I think my problem is this is the first time ive used cheattables for a brand new game.. with odyssey, origins, witcher 3, etc.. by the time i played the games they were all several years old already, so i suspect that means the tables were very well developed and less crude. just a thought.
The guy is a total moron and I think that you should keep the money, but you're a better person than I am.

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

eTheBlack wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:13 am
Why do you need hash print? Full list already exists.
Because unlike what people suggest, I actually read the OP and it explicitly says "'im posting my print hashes script as a separate table so you guys can try to find some on your own. Just enable and enter your inventory, I added a check to list known items so you don't get confused"
SunBeam wrote:
Thu Dec 03, 2020 11:39 am
Spoiler
^ Because he's in a hurry. He did the same thing with Patreon - - pledged, then:

Some people.. They "thought".. Guess it hurts to ask before doing uncalled for things. And same like here, it's written on the main page what each Tier represents. But I guess it's a difference between reading and reading + making sure you understand: Tier 1 is called <<Donation>> for a reason. In the end, they always blame you, that you "should've been more clear with the explanation". Sure..

From his explanation 1 page back I didn't get the idea that he wants to support me, but more of a "throw it in my face" attitude, that he considered, but wouldn't, because of my reaction. That he was frustrated getting a table to work, which he did eventually, but before that he "thought" donating would get him some person-oriented support. So his attitude and actions suggest exactly what he said: "a misinterpretation of one or two sentences completely negates all other information". Pretty much the same thing here: the behavior negates all the intentions.

P.S.: Yes, a refund will be in order, as soon as Patreon lets me. There is a button, but it's grayed out, as no charging has been done so far (which happens on the 1st of the month, just in case he didn't know that).

why all the animosity, you make so many assumptions and most are wrong. I was planning to donate tol the patreon before you insulted me, then decided i wouldnt let a simple misunderstanding change that. if i was going to do it before i shouldnt let a little thing change that. But ok, you can make your assumptions. I read both of your tiers but neither of them mention anything about getting current tables, only the upper one allows you to REQUEST UPDATES to tables that are no longer being updated. Am I wrong? Also, the reason I thought they would be there is because your signature on these very forums says "Table & tool updates will be available only for Patreon patrons from now on!". But since the upper level only mentions the ability to request updates to outdated tables, and i didnt expect i would need to make any such request, i figured the lower tier may be the better option.

SunBeam
Administration
Administration

Post by SunBeam »

^ OK, dude. Let me put it in simpler terms: I don't like you. There. That should stop this back and forth. And a refund will be restored to you as soon as Patreon lets me do that. So no more "assumptions". Happy? Cool! Meanwhile, I'm managing other posts/games and really recommend moving on. Immortals Fenyx Rising is a nice game, try it out. Peace!

dna
Expert Cheater
Expert Cheater

Post by dna »

I understand the inclination to assume people dont read, or to assume theyre a bunch of retards.. but believe it or not sometimes people do all the right things and still have questions or get confused. Remembe the first response to my first post was an assumption that i was complaining, which i wasnt at all (sorry it was interpreted that way). And thats what started us down this whole rabbit hole, unfortunately. Or when the first assumption is that someone didnt read, well then the cards are already stacked against them. I understand that would make the long time members here a bit jaded over the years, i get it (just go read the years of user comments on my nexus mod pages dating back to 2011, i deal with the same thing all the time.. its an exorcise in restraint sometimes). But it's noteworthy that when i copy paste the things ive read, showing i did in fact read it and how i arrived at my question.. its quickly brushed off. If there is zero need for anyone to get their own hashes, maybe that bit of information about asking other users to help find hashes could be removed (I also thought maybe the hashes are different between different platforms/versions, so i wasnt sure)

@sunbeam thats fine by me, whatever works. i suggested we move on from this several posts ago so id be happy to do so.